RemedySpot.com

Re: Ellen

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hiya Ellen

Its hard when you lose weight and the port gets in the way. Some surgeons are putting them in the are between the boobs to counter this problem - but I would imagine that the same problem would occur. Once you lose the weight the port would be obvious... so I would rather have mine in the band of my pants than up in the middle of the girls.

Unpacking sucks - I still have not put my suitcases up in the cupboard as yet. I just dont have the motivation to get the ladder and do it, its like the holiday is really over when I have done that.

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Ellen Lovely to hear from you! Sounds like you have had a full few weeks, yikes!! Congratulations on where you are at - you have done so well, I am so happy for you :-)That running course sounds great - is it the bay run? I would love to know how to get my time up on that. No matter how hard I try it takes me a hour and 15 and it drives me insane when I get passed by people. I want to be able to power walk it and get the benefits. Cant wait to see you at the Thai lunch - I am excited, its my favourite Thai place. I cant wait for everyone to try the barramundi choo chee.

Guest guest

Choo Chee Sauce - what is this sauce you talk about Grasshopper?

Is it like a Red Curry?

-----Original Message-----From: SydBand [mailto:SydBand ] On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, 9 May 2008 3:39 PMTo: SydBand Subject: Re: Ellen

Ellen Lovely to hear from you! Sounds like you have had a full few weeks, yikes!! Congratulations on where you are at - you have done so well, I am so happy for you :-)That running course sounds great - is it the bay run? I would love to know how to get my time up on that. No matter how hard I try it takes me a hour and 15 and it drives me insane when I get passed by people. I want to be able to power walk it and get the benefits. Cant wait to see you at the Thai lunch - I am excited, its my favourite Thai place. I cant wait for everyone to try the barramundi choo chee.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hiya EllenThat is a fantastic reason to celebrate - every day is great and getting to certain goals makes the days even sweeter. Chatty is great for yum cha and a catch up - I would go there for sure, happy to be designated driver and all too!

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

EllenYou are a wonderful generous person, it is really lovely to know you. I would love to do a walking group, I am sorting out my job at the moment, but I hope to have some clarity with it this week and then I will see how I can fit walking into my time. I am really keen to get back into the bay walk in the evenings, I started to notice a real difference with my body when I was doing it 4-5 times a week.