RemedySpot.com

Re: Wet days = comfort food > Gail

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gee... can anyone tell that I am putting off dealing with the pile of clothes on my bed rather than just getting up and doing something about it!!!!

Gail... It is almost driving me to distraction the last day or so. I thought it was over eating, or even my new friend Jack and Coke causing a gas problem which was in turn causing the stitch, but driving home yesterday I had the problem just breathing in and out, which cannot be good. I have always had the problem since the day I was banded... and I had to have a CT scan about 5 days post op due to the extreme pain I was suffering with this stitch, but much worse than it is now I must say. I had a huge haematoma at the port sight, and you have made me think that maybe I have got some adhesion problems in that area. I have to say, if it keeps up, I am going to have to have a serious talk with my Dr Fill, because it is starting to impact on day to day life of late. If taking deep breaths causes pain, it needs to be dealt with.

I will ask him when I see him... it is all food for thought (no pun intended!).

Mel