RemedySpot.com

Re: Northern Beaches Dinner Great Night > ...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey ...

Will you please please please slow down. You should be resting not gallivanting around the city like that. Now... get as much rest as you can from now on... no more gadding about. In a few months time you will be very sorry that you have not rested up big time... You will get very little rest for about a year sorry to tell you - even with help it is totally exhausting.

Catch up soon lovie...

Mel

>> Just wanted to pop on and say thanks to everyone- better late than > never. Friday night was great once again, talking the night away. Great > to get lots of baby advice from Gabs and and to find out that I > am not the only eBay queen. Everyone who had there camera's there can > you please email me the pics asap... you all know I love my photos!> I have had a busy weekend to say the least. After being out late > Friday night and staying at 's, Saturday morning shopping at > Birkenhead Point and afternoon tea visiting a friend at Balmain we > finally made it home at about 6.30pm. I spent the night making mini > quiches and was up again till about 1am. Today I spent the day on the > Central Coast having lunch with the CCBandster crew. Came home just > before 5pm and my friend arrived who is staying for a few days. > Needless to say after spending the last 6 hours non stop gossiping it > is now well and truly time I went to bed.> can you please email me the brand of monitor that you have...> Best wishes> B>