RemedySpot.com

colon cleanse

Rate this topic

Guest guest

ha,ha! Good for you! Let me know what to do as well? Where do I buy them and what brand? I truly felt really good after a day of cleansing, except I was given something from the radiology dept the day before my IVP (intravenous pyelogram) for the kidney stones I continued to get. I really felt much better after the cramping went away. I wonder if that is a bad type of cleansing to use again? I really just cannot drink those nasty things. The fizzy stuff I did drink during that cleanse wasn't that bad. Then the next step was a pill. It wasn't that bad? Does the enema hurt? I was told before about the coffee enema but can you tell me how you do it? I forget a lot of things, but it is a little better.

Thanks again for the info !!

Love,

Ang

Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 10:23 AM

Subject: Colon Cleanse

HA I did a radical cleanse yesterday and I don't mean to be nasty here but the stuff that came out of me was insane and gross! I am almost off all my meds so it was time to get things cleaned out and let me tell you it was GROSSS ha ha.

I used a natural colon cleanse drink that is disgusting and almost cannot be choked down, then I took all the psyhlium (sp?) husks and did many juices and worked out hard.

I was backed up totally inside it was awful, so I gave myself about 4 enemas yesterday over the day, it seemed like nothing was working and by 8pm I was doubled over with cramping, then my stomach started to bubble, literall I could feel it was starting, I was talking to my daugher and had to hang up fast and barely made it to the bathroom where I spent much of my night and morning into the wee hours and was not able to go spinning this am as I was drained and exhausted, but whole pieces of food came out of me, stuff I had not seen in ages ha that is gross.

This morning I did a juice with oranges and grapefruits and then drank my green tea and boom, it hit again, so off I went to get the final round going, oh my, I feel 10 pounds lighter ha ha.

I did one last enema and think I am cleaned out, though I will continue with the physillium husks on a daily basis and the colon cleanse drink as much as possible, then follow up with the enema. I have not done the coffee enema yet not till I am completely off the pain meds, but soon, in the meantime I believe I was going through some kind of healing crisis the meds may not have mattered in that sense since, the last few days I have been doing so good, including now I am almost out of pain completely.

It is good to be clean of that gunk that was plugging me up.

I plan to do more of these but the are hard on your bum, really tough.

Worth it though.

Guest guest

Hi Angelika,

Vitamin C (work up to 3000+ mgs per day), and/or a mixture of Natural Apple Cider Vinegar & Black Strap Molasses works very well without having to go through all those horrible enemas!

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

Guest guest

Yes it looks pretty good. I really like the fact that they have the phsylium powder that is great stuff.

I might look into this and also buy the gerson therapy and see if that helps. You could write to Patty too and see if she thinks this is a good program or if she knows of one that would be good for you. She is an expert on this and I am just getting started so that is a good idea too.

SO you still have her email?

I am sure she would like to hear from you too.

Love,

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 10:07 PM

Subject: colon cleanse

Does this look like a good regimen? (for cleansing)

http://www.transformyourhealth.com/index.htm

Guest guest

That is right, she was kind enough to give me the book on the Gershon Therapy. I have to read it but still find it hard to read right now. I forgot that you already mentioned to refer to the book. I forget so much and my eyes burn every day. It is hard to concentrate.

Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 8:20 AM

Subject: Re: colon cleanse

Yes it looks pretty good. I really like the fact that they have the phsylium powder that is great stuff.

I might look into this and also buy the gerson therapy and see if that helps. You could write to Patty too and see if she thinks this is a good program or if she knows of one that would be good for you. She is an expert on this and I am just getting started so that is a good idea too.

Love,

Guest guest

Sorry Martha but enemas are not necessarily a bad thing and in actuality that is a great way to cleanse your bowels, so please don't knock enemas. it can be very very effective way to detox and much more thorough than just drinking something, not to mention how nasty vinegar tastes, that is worse than an enema!

Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 12:37 AM

Hi Angelika,

Vitamin C (work up to 3000+ mgs per day), and/or a mixture of Natural Apple Cider Vinegar & Black Strap Molasses works very well without having to go through all those horrible enemas!

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

Guest guest

I know, and don't stress too much but write Patty as I know she would love so much to hear from you! I think you need to do a good cleanse and I think the colon cleanses out there are mostly good. There are many different ones and there are some things under the files section that Patty was kind enough to post as well, so try to get there and check them out, it is hard sometimes to push ourselves but it is important sometimes to try to do these things even when we don't feel like it, esp. now at this point where you are, you will feel much better if you follow a few steps that seem like allot of work but really aren't so bad. I spoke to a girl the other day who was complaining of not feeling well and when I mentioned juicing to her she was like, oh my juicer is such work, too much work, well later that afternoon I timed how long it took me to peel 6 oranges and 2 grapefruits, juice them, clean the juicer, it was less than 10 minutes, really what is 10 minutes worth of time if it can mean improves health!

Keep it up girl you are smart and you will find what works for you.

as for your eyes burning, you mentioned swimming lately, are you opening your eyes in the pool, cause the chlorine will do that to ya everytime honey, so get some goggles ha ha.

Love

Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 10:53 AM

That is right, she was kind enough to give me the book on the Gershon Therapy. I have to read it but still find it hard to read right now. I forgot that you already mentioned to refer to the book. I forget so much and my eyes burn every day. It is hard to concentrate.

Love,

Guest guest

Hi

Thank you. My eyes are burning just because. It started before the pool. I don't even go underwater in the pool because of my hair. I don't know but today is my doc appt with my primary. What a fun thiing this is going to be.

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 9:38 AM

I know, and don't stress too much but write Patty as I know she would love so much to hear from you! I think you need to do a good cleanse and I think the colon cleanses out there are mostly good. There are many different ones and there are some things under the files section that Patty was kind enough to post as well, so try to get there and check them out, it is hard sometimes to push ourselves but it is important sometimes to try to do these things even when we don't feel like it, esp. now at this point where you are, you will feel much better if you follow a few steps that seem like allot of work but really aren't so bad. I spoke to a girl the other day who was complaining of not feeling well and when I mentioned juicing to her she was like, oh my juicer is such work, too much work, well later that afternoon I timed how long it took me to peel 6 oranges and 2 grapefruits, juice them, clean the juicer, it was less than 10 minutes, really what is 10 minutes worth of time if it can mean improves health!

as for your eyes burning, you mentioned swimming lately, are you opening your eyes in the pool, cause the chlorine will do that to ya everytime honey, so get some goggles ha ha.

Love

Love,

Guest guest

Good luck at the Dr try not to focus too much on the implants, I also get a feel for the Dr and see what they think about it, mostly I focus on my symptoms and what they think it could be, it is hard, but the implants are gone so sometimes it is best not to dwell on it too much, very hard I know but reality is they don't usually have to much understanding of it. I always make sure they know that I had them and that was when my problems started and no matter what they say I know that is what caused them.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Not sure about the eye thing, but maybe get some of that saline eye rinse stuff or natural tears solution.

Love

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:35 AM

Hi

Thank you. My eyes are burning just because. It started before the pool. I don't even go underwater in the pool because of my hair. I don't know but today is my doc appt with my primary. What a fun thiing this is going to be.

Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 9:38 AM

Love

Love,

• 1 year later...