RemedySpot.com

Welcome

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello & Welcome to the Dummies. I'm SuZie, one of the moderators ite busy here. This group used to be very lively & busy, then our founder & the heart of the group Deb got worse. She hasn't been around for over a year now. We're trying to fill some very big shoes. Anyways, we're here for you. Ask us anything, we'll find the answer. There are a lot of files at the Group site

along with short bios of members & all kinds of other stuff. Our motto? There's no such thing as a stupid

question! I caught Hep C in 1968 or so. I now have cirrhosis (since 1990) , which led to encephalopathy, edema, ascites, liver pain, etc, etc. I tried tx(treatment back in '91 & '93 when it was kind of a hit or miss proposition, only 20 or 30 % responded & I wasn't one of them. A few years back they thought I had liver cancer & put me on the t p (transplant) pression is a majorlist. Turned out to be nodules.not cancer so I'm off the list. What would you like us to call you? How is your husband? Tx can be hard to get through. Our best advice - take the anti-depressants the doc prescribes, depression is one of the major side effects of tx. Drink a gallon of water a day - for some reason it helps a lot. I'll post some stuff on treatment for you.Good luck,SuZie May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead