RemedySpot.com

Attitude Determines attitude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I woke up early today, excited by all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. I have responsibilities to fullfill today, I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I will have today.

Today-I can complain because the weather is rainy(or snowy) or I can be thankful the grass is getting watered(or the mountains are getting snow) haha

Today-I can feel sad that I don't have more money, or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely.

Today-I can grumble about my health, or I can rejoice that I am alive

Today-I can cry because roses have thorns, or I can rejoice because thorns have roses.

Today-I can whine because I have to go to work, or I can shout for joy because I have a job to do.

Today-I can murmer dejectedly becuase I have to do housework,or I can feel honored the lord has provided me with shelter for my mind, body and soul.

Today-I can mourn my lack of friendships or I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new relationships.

Today-stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped. And here I am , the sculptor who gets to do the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me. I get ot choose what kind of day I will have.

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

I REALLY like this! Thanks

Patty

-----Original Message-----From: gehud119@... [mailto:gehud119@...] Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2003 3:48 PMMemenicki@...Subject: [ ] ATTITUDE DETERMINES ATTITUDEATTITUDE DETERMINES ATTITUDEI woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clockstrikes midnight.I am important. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going tohave.Today I can complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful thatthe grass is getting watered for free.Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money or I can be glad that myfinances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away fromwaste.Today I can grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive.Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I wasgrowing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thornshave roses.Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can excitedly embark upon a questto discover new relationships.Today I can whine because I have to go to work or I can shout for joybecause I have a job to do.Today I can complain because I have to go to school or eagerly open my mindand fill it with rich new tidbits of knowledge.Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to do housework or I can feelhonored because the Lord has provided shelter for my mind, body and soul.Have a Great Day ... Unless you have other plans. Author UnknownSeat belts are not as confining as wheelchairs.A good time to keep your mouth shut is when you're in deep water.How come it takes so little time for a child who is afraid of the darkto become a teenager who wants to stay out all night?Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.There are no new sins....the old ones just get more publicity.There are worse things than getting a call for a wrong number at 4 AM.It could be a right number.How come we choose from just two people for president and 50 for MissAmerica?Money will buy a fine dog, but only kindness will make him wag his tail.You know you're old when you reach down to get the wrinkles out of yourpanty hose and realize you aren't wearing any.I've reached the age where the happy hour is a nap.