RemedySpot.com

Fw: Here's the Truth - If You Want It!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,

This is an excellent letter! I applaud you for getting in so many significant 'points' without having to write many pages. This is a great piece of correspondence. We ALL thank you!

Blessings,

MM

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

----- Original Message ----- From: Curry

cmg1@...

Cc: ilena@...

Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 9:12 PM

Subject: Here's the Truth - If You Want It!

Dear Ms. Gorney;

I don't know why I'm writing this, unless you've lived this painful nightmare 24/7, no one could possibly understand what myself and so many others are going through! The severity of our illnesses depends upon implant "Type;" Implant Longevity, prior to Explant; Implant "Bleed" versus Outright "Rupture;" Time Span of Migrating Gel prior to explant; Method of Explant; Etc.

These are just a few examples as to why, there are a variance of illnesses with women that have had breast implants.

We have been chemically poisoned and those who are seriously ill have lost more than just their breasts. We've lost careers; quality of life; some have lost their spouses; family and friends who do not understand why this person is so sick, because they read or hear incorrect information. This has cost many of us our life styles; Independence; Financial Security and we've been degraded; humiliated; chastised; stripped of our dignity; accused of lying; laughed at, yet all the while, continually defending ourselves.

Why would we put ourselves through this, if what we have been saying is not true? There is not enough money in the world to pay us for what we have been forced to endure. And talking about money (with the exception of a very "few"), the only people who have benefited from these lies are the Manufacturer's, Doctor's and Lawyers.

Now, I apologize if I sound a tad bit upset, but I'm so very tired of any reference insinuating that anyone of us may be lying. And I'm also extremely tired (as I'm sure so many others are) of having to continually defend myself.

You see, I believe if someone were to live with continual pain and burning (not to mention all the other numerous symptoms), or slowly watch the quality of his/her life disintegrate (without being able to do anything about it), feel the frustration and pain of losing his/her independence (having been independent all of one's life), makes me wonder if he/she could maintain his/her composure, as I am doing right now?

I guess I've said enough for one day, but whatever may happen (regarding this issue), it will never change the "fact" that we have been chemically poisoned. Allot of us are very ill and it's a disgrace, that all this time, energy and money have not been generated to enact an "honest" medical research, without the buying and/or selling of human souls.

Sincerely,

Curry waynekaren773@...