RemedySpot.com

It's all over.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi e,

I'm so sorry you are in so much discomfort! PLEASE call me if you want me to come stay with you a couple of days, or let me know if I can help you in any other way. Do you have my phone number with you?

Martha M.

Martha MurdockNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/

Hello everyone! Well, I got out of the hospital today. I am staying in a hotel until I know what I am going to do with my life. My kitty is with me. The surgery was HELL---hurts like you wouldn't believe. I had a cervical fusion redo with corpectomy and autograft. The graft was taken from my right iliac crest and that is where the pain is. It feels like I was just splayed open....I had a morphine PCA, which wasn't hooked up until about 3 hrs after surgery because the hospital was all out of PCA pumps. Needless to say, we had to do rescue dosing with my pain and I was miserable. Then, on top of that, I have to wear a cervial collar 24/7, and it is tight and makes me claustrophobic. I had 2 panic attacks yesterday, and thought I was going to die. I've had a mild panic attack today. I am supposed to wear the collar for 12 wks----I'm just not sure I can do that. I am absolutely miserable......I never would have had it done if I would have known it was going to hurt this bad...... I will post more in a day or two...... e

I will say a prayer for you dear e, I wish I could have been there to help you . Please let us know if you need anything, you have been through so much I am so sorry,

Love

----- Original Message -----

; SalineInfo

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 6:16 PM

Subject: It's all over.....

Hello everyone!

Well, I got out of the hospital today. I am staying in a hotel until I know what I am going to do with my life. My kitty is with me.

The surgery was HELL---hurts like you wouldn't believe. I had a cervical fusion redo with corpectomy and autograft. The graft was taken from my right iliac crest and that is where the pain is. It feels like I was just splayed open....I had a morphine PCA, which wasn't hooked up until about 3 hrs after surgery because the hospital was all out of PCA pumps. Needless to say, we had to do rescue dosing with my pain and I was miserable. Then, on top of that, I have to wear a cervial collar 24/7, and it is tight and makes me claustrophobic. I had 2 panic attacks yesterday, and thought I was going to die. I've had a mild panic attack today. I am supposed to wear the collar for 12 wks----I'm just not sure I can do that. I am absolutely miserable......I never would have had it done if I would have known it was going to hurt this bad......

I will post more in a day or two......

e