RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: TOXIC News & Views On Systemic Tests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

WOW KAREN,

That is really a good idea why don't they study us? I can tell you why. They don't want to admit there is any thing wrong with implants that is why, to study you or any of us would be like admitting there is something wrong right? I think it is that way in their minds, I still think it is an awesome idea.

Where have you been anyhow girl I have missed you allot on here, hope you are ok and that we will be hearing from you more now that you are back.

Love and hugs

----- Original Message -----

BreastImplantNews@...

Cc:

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 2:39 AM

Subject: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests

Hi Martha, I don't know if you got the chance to read my last email, but thought I'd send it again, just in case. I'm confused. They are running these tests on animals (from my understanding) for "Acute Systemic Toxicity Studies" (the dog being preferable to the rat, due to the size of the animal), so as to "evaluate the potential adverse effects of chemical extractables from medical devices on organ systems," truly confuses me! My question is: If they are doing these test studies on animals to find scientific answers to debatable questions (ie - silicone breast implants) while at the same time, have Doctor's falsify my medical records, makes me wonder, what is the point? My personal solution to this problem, would be for them to stop hurting these healthy animals and let them live, then use "this animal" for a "human" test study. Due to having ruptured silicone implants and capsule, I have nearly 250 cc's of migrating silicone gel, which has already taken away quality and longevity to my life. Then perhaps, allot of questions would be answered and my life would then have served some kind of purpose. I know this may sound foolish, but with all that has taken place in so many of our lives (due to mega companies, wheeling and dealing with mega money, which promotes mega compromising), something has to happen in our favor! So! In all seriousness, does anyone know of a Scientific Test Study that would use me, instead of a healthy dog? They said that one of the reasons they use dogs was because of the size of the animal. Well, I'm certainly larger than any dog! Love and Hugs.......... Martha Murdock & gigi* Lawrence <MAM-NSIF@...> wrote:

============================================================

Got sports sites? Get 'em noticed at Zeal...the Web directory that's yours for the making.

http://click.topica.com/caaaigDa2iT7oa3VNq6b/LookSmart

============================================================

I would like to know how many of you think any future research should simply use those of us who have 'gone to the dogs' due to our Breast Implants?' Why do they not use the millions of us which the have already "experimented" with over the past 30 years? We should be the best science they could possibly come up with! Do you suppose they are afraid to look at the 'outcomes' produced in humans???

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/==========================================================

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,

sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all

at a price you can afford to pay! Click now!

http://click.topica.com/caaacQXa2iT7oa3VNq6g/TopOffers

============================================================^================================================================

This email was sent to: waynekaren773@...

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?a2iT7o.a3VNq6

Or send an email to: BreastImplantNews-unsubscribe@...

T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail!

http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/register

==^================================================================

Guest guest

OK. Did I read right? Animal testing...testing on DOGS for

implants?Why hasn't anyone contacted PETA on this? If people can

protest wearing of furs eating meat why not implants? Like some of you

stated, WE are the test subjects. I never understood WHY they never

contacted the womenwho already had implants in. Half the expense would

have been paid for already cause WE paid to have them put in! How easy

it would have been to either pick up the phone or mailed questionairres

to us. In 1986, I remember getting a phone call from my orig. P/S one

year after surgery telling me NOT to do all the implant exercises. I did

not know the reason for the call until I started my research this last

year----They were afraid of causing a rupture with these excercises.

They knew all along. This is what infuriates me the most!

Guest guest

, Most universities with a medical school will allow you to donate your body for medical research. You must call the medical school and usually they will send you a form that you fill out detailing how you want your body "used." You can revoke it at any time. When I lived in Dallas, I contacted the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and had them send me a form. I remember telling them that I wanted my body donated to the medical students for their anatomy and physiology classes. But I also remember there was a section that asked you to detail how you wanted your body to be donated and what research (if any) you wanted done on it. This was 9 yrs ago, so I didn't have my implants then and I was extremely healthy, so had no concerns. But since you live in MO, I know that there is a medical school in the state, and what I would do is contact them and start inquiring. Or, your other option is to call a well known medical school of your choice and donate your body to their research dept. e ----- Original Message ----- From: Curry Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 2:41 AM BreastImplantNews@... Cc: Subject: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests Hi Martha, I don't know if you got the chance to read my last email, but thought I'd send it again, just in case. I'm confused. They are running these tests on animals (from my understanding) for "Acute Systemic Toxicity Studies" (the dog being preferable to the rat, due to the size of the animal), so as to "evaluate the potential adverse effects of chemical extractables from medical devices on organ systems," truly confuses me! My question is: If they are doing these test studies on animals to find scientific answers to debatable questions (ie - silicone breast implants) while at the same time, have Doctor's falsify my medical records, makes me wonder, what is the point? My personal solution to this problem, would be for them to stop hurting these healthy animals and let them live, then use "this animal" for a "human" test study. Due to having ruptured silicone implants and capsule, I have nearly 250 cc's of migrating silicone gel, which has already taken away quality and longevity to my life. Then perhaps, allot of questions would be answered and my life would then have served some kind of purpose. I know this may sound foolish, but with all that has taken place in so many of our lives (due to mega companies, wheeling and dealing with mega money, which promotes mega compromising), something has to happen in our favor! So! In all seriousness, does anyone know of a Scientific Test Study that would use me, instead of a healthy dog? They said that one of the reasons they use dogs was because of the size of the animal. Well, I'm certainly larger than any dog! Love and Hugs.......... Martha Murdock & gigi* Lawrence <MAM-NSIF@...> wrote: ============================================================ Got sports sites? Get 'em noticed at Zeal...the Web directory that's yours for the making. http://click.topica.com/caaaigDa2iT7oa3VNq6b/LookSmart ============================================================ I would like to know how many of you think any future research should simply use those of us who have 'gone to the dogs' due to our Breast Implants?' Why do they not use the millions of us which the have already "experimented" with over the past 30 years? We should be the best science they could possibly come up with! Do you suppose they are afraid to look at the 'outcomes' produced in humans??? MM Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/========================================================== Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather, sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all at a price you can afford to pay! Click now! http://click.topica.com/caaacQXa2iT7oa3VNq6g/TopOffers ============================================================^================================================================ This email was sent to: waynekaren773@... EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?a2iT7o.a3VNq6 Or send an email to: BreastImplantNews-unsubscribe@... T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail! http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/register ==^================================================================

Guest guest

Hmm this is interesting but I think maybe she meant that she would like them to study her while she is alive.

how are you e? How is Tucson?

Love

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 5:39 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests

Most universities with a medical school will allow you to donate your body for medical research. You must call the medical school and usually they will send you a form that you fill out detailing how you want your body "used." You can revoke it at any time.

When I lived in Dallas, I contacted the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and had them send me a form. I remember telling them that I wanted my body donated to the medical students for their anatomy and physiology classes. But I also remember there was a section that asked you to detail how you wanted your body to be donated and what research (if any) you wanted done on it. This was 9 yrs ago, so I didn't have my implants then and I was extremely healthy, so had no concerns.

But since you live in MO, I know that there is a medical school in the state, and what I would do is contact them and start inquiring. Or, your other option is to call a well known medical school of your choice and donate your body to their research dept.

e

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 2:41 AM

BreastImplantNews@...

Cc:

Subject: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests

Hi Martha, I don't know if you got the chance to read my last email, but thought I'd send it again, just in case. I'm confused. They are running these tests on animals (from my understanding) for "Acute Systemic Toxicity Studies" (the dog being preferable to the rat, due to the size of the animal), so as to "evaluate the potential adverse effects of chemical extractables from medical devices on organ systems," truly confuses me! My question is: If they are doing these test studies on animals to find scientific answers to debatable questions (ie - silicone breast implants) while at the same time, have Doctor's falsify my medical records, makes me wonder, what is the point? My personal solution to this problem, would be for them to stop hurting these healthy animals and let them live, then use "this animal" for a "human" test study. Due to having ruptured silicone implants and capsule, I have nearly 250 cc's of migrating silicone gel, which has already taken away quality and longevity to my life. Then perhaps, allot of questions would be answered and my life would then have served some kind of purpose. I know this may sound foolish, but with all that has taken place in so many of our lives (due to mega companies, wheeling and dealing with mega money, which promotes mega compromising), something has to happen in our favor! So! In all seriousness, does anyone know of a Scientific Test Study that would use me, instead of a healthy dog? They said that one of the reasons they use dogs was because of the size of the animal. Well, I'm certainly larger than any dog! Love and Hugs.......... Martha Murdock & gigi* Lawrence <MAM-NSIF@...> wrote:

============================================================ Got sports sites? Get 'em noticed at Zeal...the Web directory that's yours for the making. http://click.topica.com/caaaigDa2iT7oa3VNq6b/LookSmart ============================================================

I would like to know how many of you think any future research should simply use those of us who have 'gone to the dogs' due to our Breast Implants?' Why do they not use the millions of us which the have already "experimented" with over the past 30 years? We should be the best science they could possibly come up with! Do you suppose they are afraid to look at the 'outcomes' produced in humans???

MM

Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/========================================================== Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather, sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all at a price you can afford to pay! Click now! http://click.topica.com/caaacQXa2iT7oa3VNq6g/TopOffers ============================================================^================================================================ This email was sent to: waynekaren773@... EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?a2iT7o.a3VNq6 Or send an email to: BreastImplantNews-unsubscribe@... T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail! http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/register ==^================================================================

Guest guest

There are very few, if any, organizations/universities that will do human research (of the kind that we would require). It is considered unethical and there are strict limitations on what can and can't be done. The only hope of any of us having research done on how implants have affected us is to donate our body to research when we die. That way, they will be able to open us up, study our major organs and brains, and see how much, if any, damage was done, and from there, they can run specific tests to further our cause. Right now, if research were to be done on us, just about the only thing researchers could do would be to draw blood, take tissue samples, and run some other tests, all of which we have had done at some point in this hell we live in. There would be no way to perform more invasive tests without running into the ethical and legal ramifications. e ----- Original Message From: Heer Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 5:57 PM Subject: Re: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests Hmm this is interesting but I think maybe she meant that she would like them to study her while she is alive. how are you e? How is Tucson? Love ----- Original Message ----- From: e Rene Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 5:39 PM Subject: Re: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests , Most universities with a medical school will allow you to donate your body for medical research. You must call the medical school and usually they will send you a form that you fill out detailing how you want your body "used." You can revoke it at any time. When I lived in Dallas, I contacted the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and had them send me a form. I remember telling them that I wanted my body donated to the medical students for their anatomy and physiology classes. But I also remember there was a section that asked you to detail how you wanted your body to be donated and what research (if any) you wanted done on it. This was 9 yrs ago, so I didn't have my implants then and I was extremely healthy, so had no concerns. But since you live in MO, I know that there is a medical school in the state, and what I would do is contact them and start inquiring. Or, your other option is to call a well known medical school of your choice and donate your body to their research dept. e ----- Original Message ----- From: Curry Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 2:41 AM BreastImplantNews@... Cc: Subject: Re: Subject Reference: Fw: "TOXIC" News & Views On Systemic Tests Hi Martha, I don't know if you got the chance to read my last email, but thought I'd send it again, just in case. I'm confused. They are running these tests on animals (from my understanding) for "Acute Systemic Toxicity Studies" (the dog being preferable to the rat, due to the size of the animal), so as to "evaluate the potential adverse effects of chemical extractables from medical devices on organ systems," truly confuses me! My question is: If they are doing these test studies on animals to find scientific answers to debatable questions (ie - silicone breast implants) while at the same time, have Doctor's falsify my medical records, makes me wonder, what is the point? My personal solution to this problem, would be for them to stop hurting these healthy animals and let them live, then use "this animal" for a "human" test study. Due to having ruptured silicone implants and capsule, I have nearly 250 cc's of migrating silicone gel, which has already taken away quality and longevity to my life. Then perhaps, allot of questions would be answered and my life would then have served some kind of purpose. I know this may sound foolish, but with all that has taken place in so many of our lives (due to mega companies, wheeling and dealing with mega money, which promotes mega compromising), something has to happen in our favor! So! In all seriousness, does anyone know of a Scientific Test Study that would use me, instead of a healthy dog? They said that one of the reasons they use dogs was because of the size of the animal. Well, I'm certainly larger than any dog! Love and Hugs.......... Martha Murdock & gigi* Lawrence <MAM-NSIF@...> wrote: ============================================================ Got sports sites? Get 'em noticed at Zeal...the Web directory that's yours for the making. http://click.topica.com/caaaigDa2iT7oa3VNq6b/LookSmart ============================================================ I would like to know how many of you think any future research should simply use those of us who have 'gone to the dogs' due to our Breast Implants?' Why do they not use the millions of us which the have already "experimented" with over the past 30 years? We should be the best science they could possibly come up with! Do you suppose they are afraid to look at the 'outcomes' produced in humans??? MM Martha Murdock, DirectorNational Silicone Implant Foundationwww.topica.com/lists/BreastImplantNews/========================================================== Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather, sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all at a price you can afford to pay! Click now! http://click.topica.com/caaacQXa2iT7oa3VNq6g/TopOffers ============================================================^================================================================ This email was sent to: waynekaren773@... EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?a2iT7o.a3VNq6 Or send an email to: BreastImplantNews-unsubscribe@... T O P I C A -- Register now to manage your mail! http://www.topica.com/partner/tag02/register ==^================================================================

Guest guest

eWhy couldn't the doctors have sent out questionnaires to

all their patients asking if they had any of the symptoms.My p/s

called me about a year or two after BI said to quit doing one of the

BI implants he originally told me to do, only for the reason he gave,

that they found out it doesn't really do anything it would save me

time. I know the real reason now was because they were afraid of

rupture. If he could take time to call for that, he could have mentioned

all the other medical stuff going on.