RemedySpot.com

Question for all members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have a question for all the women in the group. If you want to share this info with me great but if you don't I respect that. I am really curious as to what everyone does for a profession? Also what types of things do you do in your spare time/hobbies? The reason I ask is that I look back on my life (well past couple of years) and see what I have accomplished and it is very depressing because I don't see anything. All I do is sit home every day and night and do absolutely nothing. I don't have any hobbies, nothing. Anyway, now that I starting to feel better I am asking myself what I want to do with my life. I am trying to decide if I should finish my 4 year degree ( I dropped out my junior year due to the implants messing with my head). I live in VA and don't know what kind of career I could have here since we were pretty much forced to move here due to the money. I don't agree with the way things are run down here compared to NY. It is so old fashioned as far as women should be barefoot and pregnant and if you want to have a career you need to be a man. Maybe I am wrong but that is the perception I get. I was just wondering since a lot of the women in the group have been through hell and wondered what they did to pick themselves up and get through life in a positive manner. I am maybe thinking about working in a law firm since I got my 2yr degree as a paralegal. Maybe I can help educate attorneys that take these cases etc... I don't know? HELP!