RemedySpot.com

Special Needs Acting Classes - Saturday Mornings!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi -My name is Nash, and I'm a parent of a 13-year old with ASD. We relocated to the Atlanta area from Los Angeles a few years ago and have been looking for social skill classes similar to those in LA. I'm excited to report that LA based Actors for Autism will be working with me through the Green Room Actor's Lounge to offer these classes in Atlanta!Special Needs Acting Classes - Saturday Mornings!

The Green Room is excited to offer, in connection with Actors For Autism, Special Needs Acting Classes!!!!! These classes focus

on enhancing social communication, understanding and confidence through

games, discussion, role play, video clips and other techniques. Participation in these classes may be helpful for children whose peer relationships are hampered by issues related to AD/HD, Asperger's syndrome, autism spectrum disorder, pervasive developmental disorder (PDD), learning problems, language delays, and auditory processing disorders. But these classes are helpful to all kids wanting to work on

social skills.

-- Classes meet once per week for 60 minute sessions

-- Children are grouped by age and developmental level

-- All done is a safe and nurturing environment -- At the end of the 8-10 week session there will be a performance/play that will also be directed by some of the older kids.

Price: $35 each class or $125 for a month.

WE ACCEPT SELF-DIRECTED NOW WAIVERS

* Note there is a one-time $25 class registration and materials charge covering class supplies and scene book.

Click to register-- Class 1 (ages 8-12) from 10 am - 11 am Click to register-- Class 2 (ages 13-18) from 11 am - 12 pm

The Green Room Actors Lounge is located at: 25D St, Atlanta GA 30309

(off Peachtree not far from Houston's or Piedmont Hospital).

For more information contact us at:

Phone:

Address: 25-D St, Atlanta GA, 30309

Email -- shannonthegreenroomactorslounge

Website- http://www.thegreenroomactorslounge.com

FB page - http://www.facebook.com/realgreenroom

Twitter- @realgreenroom