RemedySpot.com

hello everyone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I just noticed it has been kind of quiet so thought I would say hi to everyone and let you guys know that I am doing great since my cleansing ha ha.

I feel like I am turning yet another corner in my healing and it is an awesome feeling to say the least.

I can only tell you that I do believe the natural healing methods are the best for us, but also don't beat yourself up if you need to take meds, we all have our own path to follow and we need to do what is best for our bodies, I still believe that we need to do what we need to do in order to heal, if it is seeing a medical Dr or taking a pain med that is ok too I believe that no one needs to suffer unnecessarily, however I still feel that we can gain big steps with natural safe alternative treatments as well.

I am so happy I got my hair done today and I am tan and ready to hit the beach in Maui and Oahu, man I cannot wait, this is my total dream vacation come true, and it is going to be special. It is almost and It's first wedding anniversary too, so that is awesome.

Well, I am going to go soak in the tub, I filled it with my special bath and body works vanilla sugar bubble bath and some Epsom salts, they are so soothing.

I hope all of you are doing well and having a good evening and that things are good for you all.

Love

hugs

and prayers