RemedySpot.com

Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games

Rate this topic

Guest guest

repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up

-------------- Original message --------------

I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts?

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Can you think of anything that changed in his diet or supplement regimen that happened around the same time the stims started becoming more apparent? Sometimes the removal/addition of supplements can have this affect. Also, does he tend to do it moreso after being exposed to certain videos or movies? Have you seen any similiar hand games in anything that he watches on a regular basis. Even something that is small and only momentary in a movie can attract autistic children, therefore becoming a repetitive stim for them. Has your son always had stims? If so, do they seem to rotate, such as - he loses one but then picks up another one (my 5 yr. old daughter is famous for this). Just some things for you to think about. Other than this, your son sounds like he's doing great.

Karmen

compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games

I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts?

we got rid of ours in 4 hours with vit A drops. made me mad it took something so simple, to think of how many of our kids suffer with out needing to from simple things

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Liz Celeste <lizceleste17>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

What is your daily dose of the vitamin A?

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ]On Behalf Of Christel KingSent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 10:32 PMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games

we got rid of ours in 4 hours with vit A drops. made me mad it took something so simple, to think of how many of our kids suffer with out needing to from simple things

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

What brand of vit A drops did you use?

it was klaire labs, you can mention dr mcCandless name and get 20% off when you order

we just simpley got these results from our first dose of only 5 drops daily doing the low daily dose for the measels. on day one first dsoe 4 hours after NO more visual stimming, it never came back either......we did the dose for about 2 months, got a measels out break confirmed by 4 dr's and then went OFF the vit A. slowly over the next two weeks. lang took off from this point as well.

I think the majority of our kids don't get over a complicated autisitc behavior in one simple method. MaurineChristel King wrote: it was klaire labs, you can mention dr mcCandless name and get 20% off when you order Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My

daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up -------------- Original message -------------- From: Liz Celeste <lizceleste17> I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4,

completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32

PM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

How long did it take before the measles outbreak? Did you do the 2-day high dose as well? Stéphanie B. Christel King wrote: we just simpley got these results from our first dose of only 5 drops daily doing the low daily dose for the measels. on day one first dsoe 4 hours after NO more visual

stimming, it never came back either......we did the dose for about 2 months, got a measels out break confirmed by 4 dr's and then went OFF the vit A. slowly over the next two weeks. lang took off from this point as well. Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up -------------- Original message -------------- From: Liz Celeste <lizceleste17> I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your

homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I am not the only one reporting this......measels leave our kids low in vit A so they body is low and THAT is why they stim visually. when that need is meet the need goes away. just like when we treat yeast the need for carbs goes away and to itch and hump things, just like doing zinc can restore feeling and taste in kids that are low, and giving glutathione can help detox, there are reasons behing most all proticals to restore something that is lost causeing symptoms we CALL autism

it's not always complicated, it's finding what is broken, then figureing out how to work backwards to UNDO it.....that is how we find healing for our kids

no I was scared of the high dose. we were part of the origonal McCandless study with the vit A when klaire came out with it. this was our results. we did it even though the stims were gone for the measeals TILL the 2 month point when we got an outbreak and comfirmation it WAS measeals. we were put in the study because he showed HIGH titers off the chart both in blood and salvia, the ON going kind of measeals not just immunitity, my son had no immune system. after out break we weened down over 2 weeks. now we only use it when we have viral issues in the house

how high were those titers and what labs did them? this is our Enzo test:

Mumps: 2.37 .91neg/1.09pos

Rubella: 70.1 5 neg/10 pos

Rubeola: 3.01 .75neg/1 pos

he may have had 2 rounds...first at 1 month and then again at 18months. hopefully it was a recording error....but the Hep B (4 in six months was not a mistake)...oh what i know now.

no I was scared of the high dose. we were part of the origonal McCandless study with the vit A when klaire came out with it. this was our results. we did it even though the stims were gone for the measeals TILL the 2 month point when we got an outbreak and comfirmation it WAS measeals. we were put in the study because he showed HIGH titers off the chart both in blood and salvia, the ON going kind of measeals not just immunitity, my son had no immune system. after out break we weened down over 2 weeks. now we only use it when we have viral issues in the house

Recovering from Autism is a marathon

NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

Read more about it on my Blogs at

http://www.myspace.com/christelking

-------------- Original message --------------

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Hi Christel.

Is this Vit A protocol ONLY for kids who received MMR vaccine? didnt have MMR vaccine, but he did get ONE SINGLE SHOT MEASLES vaccine. Is this count?

We gave OLE on november and he did have measles outbreak or maybe other viruses as the rashes only on several places. I tried to increase it last week but didnt see any changes, I was hoping he got another outbreak or sign that its working again (as per the story posted in Danasview web).

has lots of stimming, but he has various different kind of stimming, do this sometime and then jump to do other stims. So I am thinking abt the Vit A protocol.

Thanks.

Yuliana

I think it started after a trip to LA...we visited his cousin who is twelve and Jack was really interested in his video games...then when we came home and he sought them out and now he is really into it. Of course I limit it. He doesn't watch alot of TV anymore. I also took him off GFCF around that time...my biggest mistake (because he was declassified at the time and family pressure to "feed him regular food." He has been GFCF for two months now...do you think it is die off? The stim has gotten worse since I put him back on GFCF, which already has my family critisizing me. Other than this obsessive habit, he is doing well...but fatigued late in the day at school. kcboone wrote: Can you think of anything that changed in his diet or supplement regimen that happened around the same time the stims started becoming more apparent? Sometimes the removal/addition of supplements can have this affect. Also, does he tend to do it moreso after being exposed to certain videos or movies? Have you seen any similiar hand games in anything that he watches on a regular basis. Even something that is small and only momentary in a movie can attract autistic children, therefore becoming a repetitive stim for them. Has your son always had stims? If so, do they seem to rotate, such as - he loses one but then picks up another

one (my 5 yr. old daughter is famous for this). Just some things for you to think about. Other than this, your son sounds like he's doing great. Karmen compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games I just can't get my son to stop

playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Thank you so much Christel...what kid of Vit A drops? Can I get some at Whole Foods?Yuliana Dewi wrote: Hi Christel. Is this Vit A protocol ONLY for kids who received MMR vaccine? didnt have MMR vaccine, but he did get ONE SINGLE SHOT MEASLES vaccine. Is this count? We gave OLE on november and

he did have measles outbreak or maybe other viruses as the rashes only on several places. I tried to increase it last week but didnt see any changes, I was hoping he got another outbreak or sign that its working again (as per the story posted in Danasview web). has lots of stimming, but he has various different kind of stimming, do this sometime and then jump to do other stims. So I am thinking abt the Vit A protocol. Thanks. Yuliana Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has

been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up -------------- Original message -------------- From: Liz Celeste <lizceleste17> I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars

films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 -

Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

what does an outbreak look like? Is there a fever? What should I do if this happens....its bad enough that my son told everyone at school he has a space ship in his house, including the teacher(it was an HBOT.) I am already under the microscope here, religious exemption, GFCF. Christel King wrote: no I was scared of the high dose. we were part of the origonal McCandless study with the vit A when klaire came out with it. this was our results. we did

it even though the stims were gone for the measeals TILL the 2 month point when we got an outbreak and comfirmation it WAS measeals. we were put in the study because he showed HIGH titers off the chart both in blood and salvia, the ON going kind of measeals not just immunitity, my son had no immune system. after out break we weened down over 2 weeks. now we only use it when we have viral issues in the house Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet.

Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up -------------- Original message -------------- From: Liz Celeste <lizceleste17> I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has

caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

we got them from klaire labs, mention dr McCandless name and you get 20% off

We got ours from BioTechs Research which is what Klinghart gives most

of his patients.(I am sure on Dana's review she can mention his

highly suggested supplements)

We did the High Dose V-A protocol for nearly a year, its not till we

did the LDM-100 did my child see outstanding/lasting improvements

Lorina

> it was klaire labs, you can mention dr mcCandless name

and get 20% off when you order

> Recovering from Autism is a marathon

> NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

> Read more about it on my Blogs at

> http://www.myspace.com/christelking

> Re: compulsive

behavior....stimming again...video games

>

>

> repetative play is very normal for our children

with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end

and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of

paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book

before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the

protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and

hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as

many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible)

has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless

all of you. Takes time...Never give up

>

> -------------- Original message --------------

>

>

>

>

> I just can't get my son to stop playing this

imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know

what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively

social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old

boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory

overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why.

He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is

playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school

and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so

great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again.

Any thoughts?

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

> ----------------------------------------------------------------

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 -

Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

>

>

> --------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 -

Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

>

>

>

>

----

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now.

>

----

>

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release

Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

>

>

>

>

>

----------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo! Search.

>

>

>

>

----------

>

>

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date:

12/31/2007 3:32 PM

>

what is lDM-100???

Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games> > > repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > > I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > --------------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

LDM100 Info from the link:

Botanical Source: Leptotaenia Dissecta

LDM-100 is safe and non-toxic. It is made from a single herb

employing a special extracting processing technique.

It is believed that this antibiotic extract is one of the most

important infection fighters in existence.

It has been used to battle: Candida Albicans, Herpes I and Herpes II,

Pneumonia, Tracome and Shingles

(used topically and internally)

" Indications: VIRAL STATIC, BACTERIAL STATIC, FUNGICIDAL. (Influenza,

Colds, Respiratory,

& Urinary Infections, Staph Infections, Difficult viral infections,

Lansing Pollo, E.B. Infections,

Fungal infections, Skin infections, Etc. Broad Spectrum Natural

Plant Antibiotic).

> > it was klaire labs, you can mention dr mcCandless name

> and get 20% off when you order

> > Recovering from Autism is a marathon

> > NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

> > Read more about it on my Blogs at

> > http://www.myspace.com/christelking

> > Re: compulsive

> behavior....stimming again...video games

> >

> >

> > repetative play is very normal for our children

> with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end

> and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of

> paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book

> before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the

> protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation

and

> hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as

> many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as

possible)

> has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless

> all of you. Takes time...Never give up

> >

> > -------------- Original message --------------

> > From: Liz Celeste <lizceleste17@>

> >

> >

> >

> > I just can't get my son to stop playing this

> imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't

know

> what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively

> social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year

old

> boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory

> overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out

why.

> He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is

> playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in

school

> and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing

so

> great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again.

> Any thoughts?

> >

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

> >

> > No virus found in this incoming message.

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 -

> Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 -

> Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

> Mobile. Try it now.

> >

> ----

> >

> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release

> Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----------

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

> Yahoo! Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ----------

> >

> >

> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release

Date:

> 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

----------

>

>

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date:

1/2/2008 11:29 AM

>

Christel, I just bought Mycel vitamin A...I ordered the Klair Lab one....couldn't wait to try it...l drop has 3000IU. How many drops do I give a 40lb 5.4 year old boy? Thanks, LizChristel King wrote: what is lDM-100??? Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games> > > repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as

much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > > I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts?

> > ----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. > > --------------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

my son was i think 30 pounds and did 5 drops daily, but that was what they study did was have everyone do 5 drops, but remember we had our titers checked first

Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video games> > > repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > > I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is 5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > --------------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM>

do you remember if it was 3000lU? The dose on the bottle says one drop for adult. thanksChristel King wrote: my son was i think 30 pounds and did 5 drops daily, but that was what they study did was have everyone do 5 drops, but remember we had our titers checked first Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: compulsive behavior....stimming again...video

games> > > repetative play is very normal for our children with autism. My daughter use to sit on the couch for hours on end and shake barbie doll heads. Line up cars, Flap every piece of paper she came into contact with and tap on every pageof a book before she would turn a page. It's all gone now. Due to all the protocol she has been doing with the gluatathione and chelation and hyperbarics seem the best of course the diet. Even not giving as many carbs and switching to nut flours (rotate as much as possible) has helped. Can't go all the way scd to many allergies. God bless all of you. Takes time...Never give up> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > > > > I just can't get my son to stop playing this imaginary hand game...where he makes a cha cha sound. I don't know what to do now. He is

5.4, completely verble, he is selectively social with kids and some adults and very social with ten year old boys and all girls. It seems to be an escape from a sensory overload...but it has become obsessive and I can't figure out why. He does like video games and star wars films and he says he is playing, but it almost looks like a tick and is distruptive in school and has caught the attention of everyone around us. He was doing so great a year ago with no stims. Not sure why this happend again. Any thoughts? > > ----------------------------------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release

Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > ----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. > > --------------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> > > > > >

--------------------------------------------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.> > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM> No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

I can't i'm sorry, but it was the mycelic vit A drop by klaire I may have misspelled it, but you get the idea, I don't think it would have changed that much in 3 years but you can always call the company and ask, they were PART of the study