RemedySpot.com

Re:Eczema--what's going on inside?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it can be, often it's linked to milk allergies as well. I know for me it flares every time my yeast and fibro does, I am gfcfsf...

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

I just read about this in the book "The Fungus Link". It says eczema is caused from yeast.

R

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

For us, it was Strictly food and supplement

intolerances....most of us think food, but my little

guy was intolerant to over half his 30 supps his DAN

prescribed. It took me over a year, and a great

Bioset practitioner to figure out the link between

which supps were causing his horrible ezcema....so

don't rule out those supps.

For us it was as simple as he wasn't tolerating his

probiotic, HNI enzymes, Diflucan, EDTA supps, Vit B12,

C, B6, Zinc, Epsoms Salts, and a myriad of

foods....all we were able to 'clear', and he can now

take most (except B12) with no skin eruptions.

Ezcema to me is a sign from the body that something

isn't right at a particular time-

HTH

K

www.harryhong.com helped save us from ezcema

--- Christel King wrote:

> it can be, often it's linked to milk allergies as

> well. I know for me it flares every time my yeast

> and fibro does, I am gfcfsf...

> Recovering from Autism is a marathon

> NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

> Read more about it on my Blogs at

> http://www.myspace.com/christelking

> Re:Eczema--what's going on

> inside?

>

>

>

> I just read about this in the book " The Fungus

> Link " . It says eczema is caused from yeast.

> R

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205

> - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

>

I think that's correct. I read in The Yeast Syndrome, that it is systemic candidas albicans, when it is in the bloodstream. It's tougher to treat, but they have a good product called Threelac that seems to address killing the cell walls of the yeast, made from a Japanese company. I did the research, but I am on the SCD diet, doing things naturally. I also read that there is a form of candida that has been mutated from Japan from the atomic bomb. We lived there in 1976 through 1979, and that is when I first developed my psoriasis type rash a age 11. . I had them throughout the years as a child and somewhat into adult hood, but my diet was good and my allergies in check until 2 years ago, when my immune system crashed. I also have had autoimmune system diseases, hypo and hyperthyroid throughout my life (healed now) and adrenal gland exhaustion. I am very hypoglymic now too, due to all my stomach issues. Leaky gut

and food allergies, connected to candida and the bacterial/virus issues was at the root of my compounded immune system problem all this time, but I didn't know it. My daughter was born when I had about 9 mercury filled cavities and she has had a downward spiral since birth. adhd, mentally delayed, epilepsy. My mother suffers from osteosporosis and a rare form of Parkinsons and my father from rheumatoid arthritis, they both lived in Japan. My mother fell ill when she grew depressed during a major stage in her life and it was down hill from there. We personally have seen alot of stuff flush out with the SCD and other diets, eliminating all the stuff our bodies are sensitive to and using natural antivirals. We seem to be fighting a PANDAS, throat problem that is lingering, but this has been an invaluable source for us. I am patiently applying all the therapies naturally hoping the immune system will be brought back

naturally. We also are rooted in prayer and healing miracles as well if anyone is interested in praying with us...I know of a fantastic church in Redding California, called Bethel Church with a healing ministry. God seems to be bringing us into all wisdom about food and sickness. Jeanne and . Christel King wrote: it can be, often it's linked to milk allergies as well. I know for me it flares every time my yeast and fibro does, I am

gfcfsf... Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re:Eczema--what's going on inside? I just read about this in the book "The Fungus Link". It says eczema is caused from yeast. R No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

it can get into more then the blood, it can get into they lymph the brain ect...

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

I just read about this in the book "The Fungus Link". It says eczema is caused from yeast.

R

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1205 - Release Date: 12/31/2007 3:32 PM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.