RemedySpot.com

Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Has anyone used IV vitamin C for an all natural chealtion -- any good or bad effects with it?diatplay wrote: I saw your post...how is the all natural way working for you? Could you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and how he has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the meds, which is fine. We are on them in our home - vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for any

insights. Di

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Watch out for oxalates! I only discovered that word a few weeks ago

when someone else on this list posted something about their child

having a major meltdown that lasted along time, etc. They were

looking for advice, and someone, God bless whoever you are, replied

that it might be oxalates. I didn't know what they were, but now I do

and I am so grateful I do! My son, Brady, has been getting IV EDTA

for a year. The first 10 months, we were with a DAN doctor who only

did a small amount of EDTA and a large amount of Glutathione. Brady

did good on that, but the metal pulls weren't that high. I switched

DAN doctors to one that does 1200 EDTA, 60 DMPS, 750 Vit C, and

Glutahione. Unfortunately, he started these IVs when he was on

Valtrex, so I could not properly gauge his reaction to the Vit C. He

was in such pain on Valtrex, I attributed his screaming, crying, and

running around the house to the Valtrex. But, once

I stopped the Valtrex, he still ran around the house, crying and

screamimg for about four hours after an IV. Good metal pulls, though.

Also happened after a banana, after an apple, after Pamela's Baking

Mix cookies (the mix contains Almond Meal, a major oxalate). My poor

little guy had been pulling on his genitals for a while, and waking

up whenever he wet his pullup, which had increased lately. I thought

he had a urinary tract infection, but that is the ultimate sign right

there. So, if you don't think your child has an oxalate issue, the

Vitamin C might be ok. But, if you have an oxalate issue, the Vitamin

C will cause immense pain. I have eliminated all the oxalates, and my

son is a different person. For a long time, I have been begging for

him to point, show me in some way where it hurt him. He is non-verbal

and I couldn't believe that he couldn't tell me where it hurt. Now I

know, it hurt him everywhere, there was no way he could tell me.

Please try the Yahoo group: Trying Low Oxalates if you have any

questions. , the moderator, has so many files and papers to read

in that group. It has opened up an entire new window of healing for

Brady.

Becky

I saw your post...how is

the all natural way working for you? Could

> you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and

how he

> has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the

meds,

> which is fine. We are on them in our home -

> vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the

> naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for

any

> insights. Di

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

Hi Di-

My son was diagnosed in April 2006(2yrs 11m), within 3 days I

discovered Stan and placed in him on the GF/CF diet - started

Juicing - and adding in supplements, within 3 days on this my son for

the first time responded to his name (8 months earlier he was

talking/singing/and great eye contact---damn chicken pox shot!!!!!).

We first started with a DAN! Doctor in our local area, but soon found

out she was not educated nor uptodate with the Newest or more recent

studies.

My husband (who is 150% on board) and I researched many things we

started to read about when we discovered Dr. Klinghardt/Dr. Derksen

right here in Washington state

http://www.klinghardt.org/docs/NeurotoxinProtocol%20Jan06.pdf

You can also read a lot more about these 2 doctor's on

http://www.defeatautismyesterday.org/

and at College Pharmacy (AMT)

http://www.collegepharmacy.com/AMTrx/Images/Klinghardt%20and%

20Derksen%20Sheet.pdf

When we started with our New Doctor (who by the way had already

attended 3 DAN! Conferences) we explained to her how much we wanted

to keep things on a natural level. She was 100% on board with us.

When we started with her, my son was non-verbal, (prior to diet) was

banging his head, lots of arm flapping, dark circles, drool,and

bloated tummy.(the norm of our kids)

We started him off on Chlorella, which helped a lot of binding the

metals and pulling them out as well. - High Vitamin A was a good wow

at times but it didn't last for long period of times. We then started

childs Vitamins/Zinc within 5 days he was asking to go to the

potty, started him on Custom's Probiotic within 2 months he was fully

potty trained (this was all within 6 months of starting with New doc)

Month prior he began the MB-12 Shots (were on the nasal spray for 3

months prior to shots) we have upped his dose since then but he only

gets them 1x a week

Beginning of 2007, we came to a decision to start TD-DMps (which was

a very hard decision for myself/husband) his body was testing very

high to this treatment and we decided to go for the ride. My son

lasted 1 month on this treatment, when his organs started to stress

out. We stopped did a challenge test and he had pulled A LOT of

metals. We were going to start EDTA/along with Repair-a-cell but

Zander was still having issues which kept bring me back to the whole

virus. I HIGHLY believe before you can rid of metals you MUST fight

the virus after healing the gut, and when you do this the body can

then start excreting metals on its own or with a little help with

some form of Chelation may it be natural or RX.

2007- we started seeing a Chinese Herb list/Detox Footbaths, along

with Chiropractic care, and cold laser therapy. In June of 2007, we

started a treatment called the LDM-100 (we didn't start this earlier

because my son's gut was not strong enough to handle the virus

killing) he was to take 5 drops for the first 3 days, then increase

up to 25-30 drops until bottle was gone. One day 2 my son for the

first time was understanding 2 step directions without redirection

him back to task. On day 9 he started to break out with a rash on his

neck/stomach. On day 10, he was head - leg with rash forming more

with arms trying to grabbing each other. On day 11, the top of his

body was starting to heal was it moved down his legs/feet. By day 15

he it was gone. While going through this rash, he had 2 huge bowel

movements both with black specks (rice form) semi soft. After both

bowel movements his vocabulary exploded to 5-8 word sentences.(before

LDM-100 my son only said 1-2 word sentence's if you call them that)

We continued on the LDM-100 for 2 more months to kill off remaining

virus.Here is the difference between the LDM-100/Valtrex -

A. Valtrex suppresses the virus in hopes that the body's T-cells can

then start killing it on its own. If the body just isn't strong

enough when the suppression happens you don't get the huge

improvements other's see.(doesn't mean its not working)

B. LDM-100 - First suppresses virus, then Kills it off. (not all will

get rash, some need the treatment longer some not as long, some may

need to get back on it at a later date)

My son has NO virus in his body after 3 month treatment on the LDM-

100. What I have seen though, if your child doesn't have a strong gut

heal patients will not see huge improvements like others. (this

treatment isn't something someone should start right off the back)

Also you will get HUGE yeast issues after kill off or stopping LDM-

We had the yeast issues, and treating with a HIGH dose Probiotic

treatment (customs Probiotic/ThreeLac/Garlic) 750 Billion CFU a day.

Along with Nystatin my son only needed Nystatin for a 2 month

treatment other's have been on this or other antiFungals for longer

(just see your doctor)

Garlic has been a huge supplement for us, and not only does it fight

yeast its a natural chelator. We also use a liquid Gluathione (which

he drinks) that has also been a huge improvement for him.

Oh, let me mention to you when we started the high dose probiotic

treatment on day 8 my son had a plug of yeast come out of his nose

(size of 2 quarters), along with yeast pockets in his mouth (which we

thought at first were canker sores) then on day 10 he had a HUGE die

off bowel movement. From that time on he has been speaking in 2-3

word sentence form, along with spelling/reading/ interacting with

family/friends without asking him to come be involved with us.

This Xmas he was singing song's by himself, dancing, and actually

understand what xmas was about (well the gifts, the thank yous, along

with Merry Xmas to all he saw)

If any would like to see picture's of what my son looked like with

full rash feel free to email me off list. (I don't know how to post

on the group to share pictures)

Hope this helps some, if you have other questions about what we were

doing or what we are planning to do feel free again to ask me....

Lorina

>

> I saw your post...how is the all natural way working for you?

Could

> you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and

how he

> has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the

meds,

> which is fine. We are on them in our home -

> vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the

> naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for

any

> insights. Di

>

Hi ,

I'm not Di, but I saw your post and am so happy for you and your son! This is the first I've heard of the LDM-100...where did you buy it from?

Continued success to you!

Thank you!

Patty Mc

To: mb12 valtrex From: lorina@...Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 17:08:44 +0000Subject: Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation...

Hi Di-My son was diagnosed in April 2006(2yrs 11m), within 3 days I discovered Stan and placed in him on the GF/CF diet - started Juicing - and adding in supplements, within 3 days on this my son for the first time responded to his name (8 months earlier he was talking/singing/and great eye contact---damn chicken pox shot!!!!!).We first started with a DAN! Doctor in our local area, but soon found out she was not educated nor uptodate with the Newest or more recent studies.My husband (who is 150% on board) and I researched many things we started to read about when we discovered Dr. Klinghardt/Dr. Derksen right here in Washington statehttp://www.klinghardt.org/docs/NeurotoxinProtocol%20Jan06.pdfYou can also read a lot more about these 2 doctor's onhttp://www.defeatautismyesterday.org/and at College Pharmacy (AMT)http://www.collegepharmacy.com/AMTrx/Images/Klinghardt%20and%20Derksen%20Sheet.pdfWhen we started with our New Doctor (who by the way had already attended 3 DAN! Conferences) we explained to her how much we wanted to keep things on a natural level. She was 100% on board with us. When we started with her, my son was non-verbal, (prior to diet) was banging his head, lots of arm flapping, dark circles, drool,and bloated tummy.(the norm of our kids)We started him off on Chlorella, which helped a lot of binding the metals and pulling them out as well. - High Vitamin A was a good wow at times but it didn't last for long period of times. We then started childs Vitamins/Zinc within 5 days he was asking to go to the potty, started him on Custom's Probiotic within 2 months he was fully potty trained (this was all within 6 months of starting with New doc)Month prior he began the MB-12 Shots (were on the nasal spray for 3 months prior to shots) we have upped his dose since then but he only gets them 1x a weekBeginning of 2007, we came to a decision to start TD-DMps (which was a very hard decision for myself/husband) his body was testing very high to this treatment and we decided to go for the ride. My son lasted 1 month on this treatment, when his organs started to stress out. We stopped did a challenge test and he had pulled A LOT of metals. We were going to start EDTA/along with Repair-a-cell but Zander was still having issues which kept bring me back to the whole virus. I HIGHLY believe before you can rid of metals you MUST fight the virus after healing the gut, and when you do this the body can then start excreting metals on its own or with a little help with some form of Chelation may it be natural or RX.2007- we started seeing a Chinese Herb list/Detox Footbaths, along with Chiropractic care, and cold laser therapy. In June of 2007, we started a treatment called the LDM-100 (we didn't start this earlier because my son's gut was not strong enough to handle the virus killing) he was to take 5 drops for the first 3 days, then increase up to 25-30 drops until bottle was gone. One day 2 my son for the first time was understanding 2 step directions without redirection him back to task. On day 9 he started to break out with a rash on his neck/stomach. On day 10, he was head - leg with rash forming more with arms trying to grabbing each other. On day 11, the top of his body was starting to heal was it moved down his legs/feet. By day 15 he it was gone. While going through this rash, he had 2 huge bowel movements both with black specks (rice form) semi soft. After both bowel movements his vocabulary exploded to 5-8 word sentences.(before LDM-100 my son only said 1-2 word sentence's if you call them that)We continued on the LDM-100 for 2 more months to kill off remaining virus.Here is the difference between the LDM-100/Valtrex -A. Valtrex suppresses the virus in hopes that the body's T-cells can then start killing it on its own. If the body just isn't strong enough when the suppression happens you don't get the huge improvements other's see.(doesn't mean its not working)B. LDM-100 - First suppresses virus, then Kills it off. (not all will get rash, some need the treatment longer some not as long, some may need to get back on it at a later date)My son has NO virus in his body after 3 month treatment on the LDM-100. What I have seen though, if your child doesn't have a strong gut heal patients will not see huge improvements like others. (this treatment isn't something someone should start right off the back) Also you will get HUGE yeast issues after kill off or stopping LDM-100.We had the yeast issues, and treating with a HIGH dose Probiotic treatment (customs Probiotic/ThreeLac/Garlic) 750 Billion CFU a day. Along with Nystatin my son only needed Nystatin for a 2 month treatment other's have been on this or other antiFungals for longer (just see your doctor)Garlic has been a huge supplement for us, and not only does it fight yeast its a natural chelator. We also use a liquid Gluathione (which he drinks) that has also been a huge improvement for him.Oh, let me mention to you when we started the high dose probiotic treatment on day 8 my son had a plug of yeast come out of his nose(size of 2 quarters), along with yeast pockets in his mouth (which we thought at first were canker sores) then on day 10 he had a HUGE die off bowel movement. From that time on he has been speaking in 2-3 word sentence form, along with spelling/reading/ interacting with family/friends without asking him to come be involved with us.This Xmas he was singing song's by himself, dancing, and actually understand what xmas was about (well the gifts, the thank yous, along with Merry Xmas to all he saw)If any would like to see picture's of what my son looked like with full rash feel free to email me off list. (I don't know how to post on the group to share pictures)Hope this helps some, if you have other questions about what we were doing or what we are planning to do feel free again to ask me....Lorina>> I saw your post...how is the all natural way working for you? Could > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and how he > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the meds, > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for any > insights. Di>

Thank you for this info!! my son seems to pull his privates too and non verbal and runs to pee often and i too checked him for UTI-- he is on SCD diet which is high in nuts so maybe this is the issue....i will check out the oxolate issue again-- i have tried in the past but may to do this-- he pushes on his eye too and seems very hyper on Vitamin C and oranges, bananas, and peanut butter-- which i have removed but maybe i need to do more there....thanks again for the warning on oxalates!rebeccaaccetta wrote: Watch out for

oxalates! I only discovered that word a few weeks ago when someone else on this list posted something about their child having a major meltdown that lasted along time, etc. They were looking for advice, and someone, God bless whoever you are, replied that it might be oxalates. I didn't know what they were, but now I do and I am so grateful I do! My son, Brady, has been getting IV EDTA for a year. The first 10 months, we were with a DAN doctor who only did a small amount of EDTA and a large amount of Glutathione. Brady did good on that, but the metal pulls weren't that high. I switched DAN doctors to one that does 1200 EDTA, 60 DMPS, 750 Vit C, and Glutahione. Unfortunately, he started these IVs when he was on Valtrex, so I could not properly gauge his reaction to the Vit C. He was in such pain on Valtrex, I attributed his screaming, crying, and running around the house to the Valtrex. But, once I stopped the Valtrex,

he still ran around the house, crying and screamimg for about four hours after an IV. Good metal pulls, though. Also happened after a banana, after an apple, after Pamela's Baking Mix cookies (the mix contains Almond Meal, a major oxalate). My poor little guy had been pulling on his genitals for a while, and waking up whenever he wet his pullup, which had increased lately. I thought he had a urinary tract infection, but that is the ultimate sign right there. So, if you don't think your child has an oxalate issue, the Vitamin C might be ok. But, if you have an oxalate issue, the Vitamin C will cause immense pain. I have eliminated all the oxalates, and my son is a different person. For a long time, I have been begging for him to point, show me in some way where it hurt him. He is non-verbal and I couldn't believe that he couldn't tell me where it hurt. Now I know, it hurt him everywhere, there was no way he could tell me.

Please try the Yahoo group: Trying Low Oxalates if you have any questions. , the moderator, has so many files and papers to read in that group. It has opened up an entire new window of healing for Brady.Becky I saw your post...how is the all natural way working for you? Could > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and how he > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the meds, > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > naturals just didn't cut it for most

of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for any > insights. Di> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

The down side to the SCD diet is " Nut allergies " and " Phenol " issues

which a lot of our kids have.

Lorina

I saw your post...how is

> the all natural way working for you? Could

> > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and

> how he

> > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the

> meds,

> > which is fine. We are on them in our home -

> > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the

> > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks

for

> any

> > insights. Di

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

this could also be from yeast. vit C could be many different bases like corn, citric, palm ect which corn would feed yeast, oranages and banana's also feed yeast and peanuts are high mold foods and allergens which all could cause issuse for those reasons as well

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Re: Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation...

Thank you for this info!! my son seems to pull his privates too and non verbal and runs to pee often and i too checked him for UTI-- he is on SCD diet which is high in nuts so maybe this is the issue....i will check out the oxolate issue again-- i have tried in the past but may to do this-- he pushes on his eye too and seems very hyper on Vitamin C and oranges, bananas, and peanut butter-- which i have removed but maybe i need to do more there....thanks again for the warning on oxalates!rebeccaaccetta <taccettawi (DOT) rr.com> wrote:

Watch out for oxalates! I only discovered that word a few weeks ago when someone else on this list posted something about their child having a major meltdown that lasted along time, etc. They were looking for advice, and someone, God bless whoever you are, replied that it might be oxalates. I didn't know what they were, but now I do and I am so grateful I do! My son, Brady, has been getting IV EDTA for a year. The first 10 months, we were with a DAN doctor who only did a small amount of EDTA and a large amount of Glutathione. Brady did good on that, but the metal pulls weren't that high. I switched DAN doctors to one that does 1200 EDTA, 60 DMPS, 750 Vit C, and Glutahione. Unfortunately, he started these IVs when he was on Valtrex, so I could not properly gauge his reaction to the Vit C. He was in such pain on Valtrex, I attributed his screaming, crying, and running around the house to the Valtrex. But, once I stopped the Valtrex, he still ran around the house, crying and screamimg for about four hours after an IV. Good metal pulls, though. Also happened after a banana, after an apple, after Pamela's Baking Mix cookies (the mix contains Almond Meal, a major oxalate). My poor little guy had been pulling on his genitals for a while, and waking up whenever he wet his pullup, which had increased lately. I thought he had a urinary tract infection, but that is the ultimate sign right there. So, if you don't think your child has an oxalate issue, the Vitamin C might be ok. But, if you have an oxalate issue, the Vitamin C will cause immense pain. I have eliminated all the oxalates, and my son is a different person. For a long time, I have been begging for him to point, show me in some way where it hurt him. He is non-verbal and I couldn't believe that he couldn't tell me where it hurt. Now I know, it hurt him everywhere, there was no way he could tell me. Please try the Yahoo group: Trying Low Oxalates if you have any questions. , the moderator, has so many files and papers to read in that group. It has opened up an entire new window of healing for Brady.Becky I saw your post...how is the all natural way working for you? Could > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and how he > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the meds, > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for any > insights. Di> > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

and food allergys and lack of rotation in the beggining which sets up for more IGG issues

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

The down side to the SCD diet is "Nut allergies" and "Phenol" issues which a lot of our kids have.Lorina I saw your post...how is > the all natural way working for you? Could > > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and > how he > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the > meds, > > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for > any > > insights. Di> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

yuou can do the SCD without nuts(we do) and give fruits that are low in oxalates and the SCD works beautifully. maurineChristel King wrote: and food allergys and lack of rotation in the beggining which sets up for more IGG issues Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation... The down side to the SCD diet is "Nut allergies" and "Phenol" issues which a lot of our kids have.Lorina I saw your post...how is > the all natural way working for you? Could > > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and > how he > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the > meds, > > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that

the > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for > any > > insights. Di> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

we looked at the intro diet all we could do with our allergies is the chicken broth, for 2 weeks we would be allergic to chicken in 2 weeks flat

The down side to the SCD diet is "Nut allergies" and "Phenol" issues which a lot of our kids have.Lorina I saw your post...how is > the all natural way working for you? Could > > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and > how he > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the > meds, > > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for > any > > insights. Di> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

the fruits and oxalates aren't the issues, there are fruits and other things on it that still feed yeast like oranges and honey

This is true, but when you are on SCD with only fresh fruits, vegetables and meats for food-you gotta eat something. You gotta pick the best from the worst.Christel King wrote: the fruits and oxalates aren't the issues, there are fruits and other things on it that still feed yeast like oranges and honey Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation... The down side to the SCD diet is "Nut allergies" and "Phenol" issues which a lot of our kids have.Lorina I saw your post...how is > the all natural way working for you? Could > > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and > how he > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the > meds, > > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for > any > > insights. Di> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend,

newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

or just be gfcfsf low to no yeast feeding fruits, low carbs adn stevia to sweeten and get the same results, do none allergens, no intro diet and rotate what you can do

too much of the gluten free foods are still starch and starch turns to sugar. He has done so much better on SCD than the years he was on GF/CF/SF/CF.Christel King wrote: or just be gfcfsf low to no yeast feeding fruits, low carbs adn stevia to sweeten and get the same results, do none allergens, no intro diet and rotate what you can do Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my

Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation... The down side to the SCD diet is "Nut allergies" and "Phenol" issues which a lot of our kids

have.Lorina I saw your post...how is > the all natural way working for you? Could > > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started and > how he > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the > meds, > > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > >

vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for > any > > insights. Di> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Never

miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

As long as a diet works for our children thats all we hope for. Fine

tuning, sometime changing directions is all part of the healing

process.

Lorina

I saw your post...how is

> > the all natural way working for you? Could

> > > you tell me your child's background/age and where he started

and

> > how he

> > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the

> > meds,

> > > which is fine. We are on them in our home -

> > > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that

the

> > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks

> for

> > any

> > > insights. Di

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ---------------------------------

> > > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date:

1/2/2008 11:29 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Maurine-- What flour and milk do you use that is SCD legal but also low in oxolatas? i would like to keep doing SCD but would need more infor on the flour and milk SCD legal foods? Thank you!Maurine Meleck wrote: yuou can do the SCD without nuts(we do) and give fruits that are low in oxalates and the SCD works beautifully. maurineChristel King <christelking1verizon (DOT) net> wrote: and food allergys and lack of rotation in the beggining which sets up for more IGG issues Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation... The down side to the SCD diet is "Nut allergies" and "Phenol" issues which a lot of our kids have.Lorina I saw your post...how is > the all natural way working for you? Could > > you tell me

your child's background/age and where he started and > how he > > has progressed so far etc...this site is heavily biased to the > meds, > > which is fine. We are on them in our home - > > vlatrex/diflucan/nystatin....I was under the impression that the > > naturals just didn't cut it for most of the ASD kiddos. Thanks for > any > > insights. Di> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.> No virus found in this incoming

message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I am new to this...what is SCD diet?

Thanks!

Benkel

j. rose creations

Owner

w: www.jrosecreations.com

e: sales@...

t:

-----Original Message-----From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Maurine MeleckSent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 12:31 PMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Lorina: re all natural approach for chelation...

too much of the gluten free foods are still starch and starch turns to sugar. He has done so much better on SCD than the years he was on GF/CF/SF/CF.Christel King <christelking1verizon (DOT) net> wrote:

or just be gfcfsf low to no yeast feeding fruits, low carbs adn stevia to sweeten and get the same results, do none allergens, no intro diet and rotate what you can do