RemedySpot.com

Re: My visits to Dr.s Gordon and Shapiro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All:

While in AZ, I flew to see Dr. Gordon in Las Vegas and saw Dr. Shapiro in sdale. They are both losers, though I must say that my experience with Dr. Gordon's office was incredibly much worse.

Prior to my appointments with these doctors, I was hopeful and excited. But shortly after walking in the door, I quickly remember I lesson I learned as a youngster; you can't always judge a book by it's cover. On this PS issue, I've learned my lessons the hardest way possible, first by being butchered and secondly being lied to and manipulated. Before I begin, I wanted to make it clear that I was very upfront with these two doc before coming out to see them. I explained my need for revisional work, asked if they did such work I was told yes (by their assistants) and that pictures of such procedures would be available to me to view at my appointment. I was stoked.

I will begin with my account of my visit with Dr. Gordon. Upon entering his office, I was impressed with the appearance of the office and the friendliness of the receptionist. I felt comfortable while waiting to be called back for my appointment. When I was called back for my appointment, I was greeted by a friendly nurse who instructed me to get into a robe and that Dr. Gordon will be in shortly to see me. Meanwhile, she handed me B & A pics but they did not have the before botched and after (fixed by Gordon) pics Vera told me on the phone that they had. Almost all the pics were augmentations. About 2 mastopexies (virgin mastopexies). I asked the nurse for those pics that Vera told me existed, she said she could not find them for now but I'll see then after I see Dr. Gordon. I was cool with that.

When Dr. Gordon walked in the exam room, he had greeted me in a friendly manner. I thought, hmmm, he seems nice. However, when the actual examination began, he looked perplexed as to what to do about my scars. I never saw this look on any other doc's face I've seen. All others I had seen to date had confidence and stated that they would do A,B,than C to get my breasts fixed, in other words they explained HOW they would fix me. Gordon didn't really do that he just sort of examined me and looked worried. He mentioned also if "I really wanted to have surgery." I thought this was strange but just responded "yes." After that he excused himself from the exam and said he'd be right back. He did that two times to see other patients. This bothered me a little but I figured I'll go with the flow. No biggie. Upon him coming back to sum up my appointment, he drew a diagram of my breast and told me that he would do a vertical mastopexy and trim my areolos. When I asked how could he do that since I already had an anchor cut, he said he would leave that anchor cut and start yet a new cut. When I asked him, wouldn't that look funny, he said "you can't have everything." He was less than enthusiastic. At that point Gordon said if I wanted, he would just do another anchor mastopexy.

At this point my appointment with him ended and the nurse brought me into Vera (the office manager's office) for financial discussion. Right away, I was taken aback by her obviously fake personality. She immediately exclaimed "Dr. Gordon just told me he's going to make you look beautiful"! I told her "that's not what he told me." Her face dropped. I think she really thought that I was going to drink up that gooblely goop and chime in with her. I let that go and moved on to financial matters. While adjusting the price, she asked me if I would be getting implants b/c Dr. Gordon thought this would better my situation. I exclaimed (in a friendly way) "No thanks, been there done that." When she asked what my objections were to implants, I was brief yet candid with my reply. I stated that I thought they were ugly, uncomfortable and furthermore a real potential health hazard. Vera stated they are safe. At this point I said Ang was ill as a result and that I've been learning more about these devices and the more I learn, the more turned off I had become. She responded by stating that Ang is a "VERY, VERY rare exception" and that other issues may be to blame. Without further discussion about implants, I just said mastopexy only please. She gave me the cost which I told her was more than fair. At this point I said I wanted to see those photos (before and after botch and fix that she told me on the phone I'd see and the nurse told me I'd see) and to get other patient references. She told me that it was not possible to see such photos because, it's "against office policy." When I asked politely why this did not make sense b/c I was told I would get to see them, she just continue with the same line "it's against office policy." At this point, things rather quickly degenerated. When I diplomatically protested that this did not make sense and that I've seen other B & A's of revisional work at other docs office, she said at this point (changing her tune) well we would like to show you these but our patients would be mad. so I asked, don't you get consent from any patients to show their B & A for revisional work? She responded by saying that I must "TRUST" Dr. Gordon to do good work and that I should NOT NEED TO SEE PICTURES. When I told her that was not enough, she changed her tune again and said she'd be happy to show me pics but "can't download them right now." At this point she said you need a reference--I said yes and right then and there she dialed the phone and talked to (a patient) and handed the phone to me and this person on the other end went on about how wonderful Dr. Gordon is. While this patient was on the phone with me, the nurse stepped in the office to tell me my cab was outside honking. I thanked the patient on the phone and Vera for her time and said I had to run or I'd miss my flight. I was clearly not enchanted with things when I left her office. I felt this was a big waste so I'm sure this showed on my face. On the way to the reception desk I hurried and asked the receptionist for her to put my bill in an envelope b/c I'd be late for my flight to Phoenix. She happily said sure no problem. Just as she was getting this together for me, Vera approached me and stepped all but three inches from my person said "I thought I made it clear to you this visit had a 100.00 fee, why are you not paying now? I told her I need to go and don't have the time the receptionist told me it would take time to get credit card approval and that I would send a check from Phoenix tomorrow or call in my card over the phone. At this point the receptionist told me it's OK and handed me the enveloped, then Vera back away and went to the door held it open for me and said "don't you dare call or come back." I left disregarding her comments. I just wanted to get out of there. I felt threatened by her being in my face like that. I have never experienced anything like that in my life--at least not in what's supposed to be a professional setting. It was CREEPY.

Shapiro, was much better. They were nice, but disingenuous too. The B & A picture deal was the same. On the phone, they told me what I wanted to hear (and my friend when she called) that he does lots of revisional mastopexies and has pics to back it up. Yet, when I came for my appointment, they couldn't "find" these pics. I was told I would need to come back so they could "download them," they were too busy to do it now. Hmmmm, big surprise. Talk about déjà vu. GEEEZE! At least these guys waived the fee b/c I came from out of state. Gordon's office didn't do this. I didn't pay them either. This is not something I would generally do, but seeing how I was lied to, manipulated and treated badly, I thought it was fitting.

I hope nobody else gets treated this way when they pay big bucks to fly, stay in hotels to see a medical professional. I'm appalled by this experience and if my post has offended anyone, this was not my intent. My intent was to release the frustration I feel and two to EDUCATE others. If in doing so, I've offended some, so be it.

-Marie

Guest guest

I think that this is really a drag and am sorry for you experience with this PS I had hoped that it would work out, but it only confirms my opinion that Dr's like Feng are worth their weight in gold, reallly when it comes to explants, and other things, Feng is the best, I have said it time and time agaiin, though I am sure there are others too, I just don't have any expereince with them so I cannot speak for them.

I always invite women to let us know when they find a good PS so that we can spread the word. but bottom line is even if one person has a good expereince it doesn't mean that everyone will, so it really is hard to recomend PS's. Anyhow I appreciate your honesty and your opinions and I am glad that you felt you could tell them here, and if it helps others than that is great.

Love

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 6:30 PM

Subject: Re: My visits to Dr.s Gordon and Shapiro

Hi All:While in AZ, I flew to see Dr. Gordon in Las Vegas and saw Dr. Shapiro in sdale. They are both losers, though I must say that my experience with Dr. Gordon's office was incredibly much worse. Prior to my appointments with these doctors, I was hopeful and excited. But shortly after walking in the door, I quickly remember I lesson I learned as a youngster; you can't always judge a book by it's cover. On this PS issue, I've learned my lessons the hardest way possible, first by being butchered and secondly being lied to and manipulated. Before I begin, I wanted to make it clear that I was very upfront with these two doc before coming out to see them. I explained my need for revisional work, asked if they did such work I was told yes (by their assistants) and that pictures of such procedures would be available to me to view at my appointment. I was stoked.I will begin with my account of my visit with Dr. Gordon. Upon entering his office, I was impressed with the appearance of the office and the friendliness of the receptionist. I felt comfortable while waiting to be called back for my appointment. When I was called back for my appointment, I was greeted by a friendly nurse who instructed me to get into a robe and that Dr. Gordon will be in shortly to see me. Meanwhile, she handed me B & A pics but they did not have the before botched and after (fixed by Gordon) pics Vera told me on the phone that they had. Almost all the pics were augmentations. About 2 mastopexies (virgin mastopexies). I asked the nurse for those pics that Vera told me existed, she said she could not find them for now but I'll see then after I see Dr. Gordon. I was cool with that.When Dr. Gordon walked in the exam room, he had greeted me in a friendly manner. I thought, hmmm, he seems nice. However, when the actual examination began, he looked perplexed as to what to do about my scars. I never saw this look on any other doc's face I've seen. All others I had seen to date had confidence and stated that they would do A,B,than C to get my breasts fixed, in other words they explained HOW they would fix me. Gordon didn't really do that he just sort of examined me and looked worried. He mentioned also if "I really wanted to have surgery." I thought this was strange but just responded "yes." After that he excused himself from the exam and said he'd be right back. He did that two times to see other patients. This bothered me a little but I figured I'll go with the flow. No biggie. Upon him coming back to sum up my appointment, he drew a diagram of my breast and told me that he would do a vertical mastopexy and trim my areolos. When I asked how could he do that since I already had an anchor cut, he said he would leave that anchor cut and start yet a new cut. When I asked him, wouldn't that look funny, he said "you can't have everything." He was less than enthusiastic. At that point Gordon said if I wanted, he would just do another anchor mastopexy.At this point my appointment with him ended and the nurse brought me into Vera (the office manager's office) for financial discussion. Right away, I was taken aback by her obviously fake personality. She immediately exclaimed "Dr. Gordon just told me he's going to make you look beautiful"! I told her "that's not what he told me." Her face dropped. I think she really thought that I was going to drink up that gooblely goop and chime in with her. I let that go and moved on to financial matters. While adjusting the price, she asked me if I would be getting implants b/c Dr. Gordon thought this would better my situation. I exclaimed (in a friendly way) "No thanks, been there done that." When she asked what my objections were to implants, I was brief yet candid with my reply. I stated that I thought they were ugly, uncomfortable and furthermore a real potential health hazard. Vera stated they are safe. At this point I said Ang was ill as a result and that I've been learning more about these devices and the more I learn, the more turned off I had become. She responded by stating that Ang is a "VERY, VERY rare exception" and that other issues may be to blame. Without further discussion about implants, I just said mastopexy only please. She gave me the cost which I told her was more than fair. At this point I said I wanted to see those photos (before and after botch and fix that she told me on the phone I'd see and the nurse told me I'd see) and to get other patient references. She told me that it was not possible to see such photos because, it's "against office policy." When I asked politely why this did not make sense b/c I was told I would get to see them, she just continue with the same line "it's against office policy." At this point, things rather quickly degenerated. When I diplomatically protested that this did not make sense and that I've seen other B & A's of revisional work at other docs office, she said at this point (changing her tune) well we would like to show you these but our patients would be mad. so I asked, don't you get consent from any patients to show their B & A for revisional work? She responded by saying that I must "TRUST" Dr. Gordon to do good work and that I should NOT NEED TO SEE PICTURES. When I told her that was not enough, she changed her tune again and said she'd be happy to show me pics but "can't download them right now." At this point she said you need a reference--I said yes and right then and there she dialed the phone and talked to (a patient) and handed the phone to me and this person on the other end went on about how wonderful Dr. Gordon is. While this patient was on the phone with me, the nurse stepped in the office to tell me my cab was outside honking. I thanked the patient on the phone and Vera for her time and said I had to run or I'd miss my flight. I was clearly not enchanted with things when I left her office. I felt this was a big waste so I'm sure this showed on my face. On the way to the reception desk I hurried and asked the receptionist for her to put my bill in an envelope b/c I'd be late for my flight to Phoenix. She happily said sure no problem. Just as she was getting this together for me, Vera approached me and stepped all but three inches from my person said "I thought I made it clear to you this visit had a 100.00 fee, why are you not paying now? I told her I need to go and don't have the time the receptionist told me it would take time to get credit card approval and that I would send a check from Phoenix tomorrow or call in my card over the phone. At this point the receptionist told me it's OK and handed me the enveloped, then Vera back away and went to the door held it open for me and said "don't you dare call or come back." I left disregarding her comments. I just wanted to get out of there. I felt threatened by her being in my face like that. I have never experienced anything like that in my life--at least not in what's supposed to be a professional setting. It was CREEPY.Shapiro, was much better. They were nice, but disingenuous too. The B & A picture deal was the same. On the phone, they told me what I wanted to hear (and my friend when she called) that he does lots of revisional mastopexies and has pics to back it up. Yet, when I came for my appointment, they couldn't "find" these pics. I was told I would need to come back so they could "download them," they were too busy to do it now. Hmmmm, big surprise. Talk about déjà vu. GEEEZE! At least these guys waived the fee b/c I came from out of state. Gordon's office didn't do this. I didn't pay them either. This is not something I would generally do, but seeing how I was lied to, manipulated and treated badly, I thought it was fitting.I hope nobody else gets treated this way when they pay big bucks to fly, stay in hotels to see a medical professional. I'm appalled by this experience and if my post has offended anyone, this was not my intent. My intent was to release the frustration I feel and two to EDUCATE others. If in doing so, I've offended some, so be it.-Marie

Guest guest

Yes I agree with you Ang you did have great results but I think that you had perfect boobs to begin with and some of us that don't or didn't really need someone who will be able to help us when what we are dealing with is not so perfect. I think it is sad that Marie flew all the way to Las Vega and ended up being treated like shit. I am glad she is letting us know though, we need to be aware of these Dr's. I also felt so much that it was important to go to a PS who believed implants are dangerous, that was why I chose Feng because she admits this and is aware of this. I could not give my hard earned $$$ to another ps who is making profit off implants and isn't honest about what they do. However I know that you were happy with this Dr despite the fact that he is mostly an implant man.

Everyone has a right to chose who they want for thier surgery but it is important for us to use caution when picking a PS and to investigate them and be sure they are certified and in good standing with the medical board.

This is really good to be aware of and then we can make informed choices.

Love

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:23 PM

-Marie,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. I feel terrible that that had happened to you. I don't understand why they didn't show any photos? I saw some?? But I also spoke to people on the net that are patients of his and they sent me their photos so I saw more than what was in his office. I can't believe Vera was so rude. WOW!

Like I said before they didn't agree with me when I said implants were dangerous, but the doc said that my body did reject them. Also his nurse, Dawn, was she there? She had implants and had them removed because she was sick too (we had a long discussion about this on the phone). Ultimately, she related the sickness to having an allergy to foods. She mysteriously went on leave while I was there, I wonder if she still works there? Anyway, I am sorry to hear about your experience with all of these plastic surgeons.

I personally had a great experience there but again will tell you that you will not find any agreement with that doctor that implants in general are a health risk. I am seeking support elsewhere maybe with Dr. Vasey if I become rich... ha,ha!! I only went there because I my sister along with a few other people had great results and I was confident with his work. I am so happy with the results.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:30 PM

Hi All:While in AZ, I flew to see Dr. Gordon in Las Vegas and saw Dr. Shapiro in sdale. They are both losers, though I must say that my experience with Dr. Gordon's office was incredibly much worse. Prior to my appointments with these doctors, I was hopeful and excited. But shortly after walking in the door, I quickly remember I lesson I learned as a youngster; you can't always judge a book by it's cover. On this PS issue, I've learned my lessons the hardest way possible, first by being butchered and secondly being lied to and manipulated. Before I begin, I wanted to make it clear that I was very upfront with these two doc before coming out to see them. I explained my need for revisional work, asked if they did such work I was told yes (by their assistants) and that pictures of such procedures would be available to me to view at my appointment. I was stoked.I will begin with my account of my visit with Dr. Gordon. Upon entering his office, I was impressed with the appearance of the office and the friendliness of the receptionist. I felt comfortable while waiting to be called back for my appointment. When I was called back for my appointment, I was greeted by a friendly nurse who instructed me to get into a robe and that Dr. Gordon will be in shortly to see me. Meanwhile, she handed me B & A pics but they did not have the before botched and after (fixed by Gordon) pics Vera told me on the phone that they had. Almost all the pics were augmentations. About 2 mastopexies (virgin mastopexies). I asked the nurse for those pics that Vera told me existed, she said she could not find them for now but I'll see then after I see Dr. Gordon. I was cool with that.When Dr. Gordon walked in the exam room, he had greeted me in a friendly manner. I thought, hmmm, he seems nice. However, when the actual examination began, he looked perplexed as to what to do about my scars. I never saw this look on any other doc's face I've seen. All others I had seen to date had confidence and stated that they would do A,B,than C to get my breasts fixed, in other words they explained HOW they would fix me. Gordon didn't really do that he just sort of examined me and looked worried. He mentioned also if "I really wanted to have surgery." I thought this was strange but just responded "yes." After that he excused himself from the exam and said he'd be right back. He did that two times to see other patients. This bothered me a little but I figured I'll go with the flow. No biggie. Upon him coming back to sum up my appointment, he drew a diagram of my breast and told me that he would do a vertical mastopexy and trim my areolos. When I asked how could he do that since I already had an anchor cut, he said he would leave that anchor cut and start yet a new cut. When I asked him, wouldn't that look funny, he said "you can't have everything." He was less than enthusiastic. At that point Gordon said if I wanted, he would just do another anchor mastopexy.At this point my appointment with him ended and the nurse brought me into Vera (the office manager's office) for financial discussion. Right away, I was taken aback by her obviously fake personality. She immediately exclaimed "Dr. Gordon just told me he's going to make you look beautiful"! I told her "that's not what he told me." Her face dropped. I think she really thought that I was going to drink up that gooblely goop and chime in with her. I let that go and moved on to financial matters. While adjusting the price, she asked me if I would be getting implants b/c Dr. Gordon thought this would better my situation. I exclaimed (in a friendly way) "No thanks, been there done that." When she asked what my objections were to implants, I was brief yet candid with my reply. I stated that I thought they were ugly, uncomfortable and furthermore a real potential health hazard. Vera stated they are safe. At this point I said Ang was ill as a result and that I've been learning more about these devices and the more I learn, the more turned off I had become. She responded by stating that Ang is a "VERY, VERY rare exception" and that other issues may be to blame. Without further discussion about implants, I just said mastopexy only please. She gave me the cost which I told her was more than fair. At this point I said I wanted to see those photos (before and after botch and fix that she told me on the phone I'd see and the nurse told me I'd see) and to get other patient references. She told me that it was not possible to see such photos because, it's "against office policy." When I asked politely why this did not make sense b/c I was told I would get to see them, she just continue with the same line "it's against office policy." At this point, things rather quickly degenerated. When I diplomatically protested that this did not make sense and that I've seen other B & A's of revisional work at other docs office, she said at this point (changing her tune) well we would like to show you these but our patients would be mad. so I asked, don't you get consent from any patients to show their B & A for revisional work? She responded by saying that I must "TRUST" Dr. Gordon to do good work and that I should NOT NEED TO SEE PICTURES. When I told her that was not enough, she changed her tune again and said she'd be happy to show me pics but "can't download them right now." At this point she said you need a reference--I said yes and right then and there she dialed the phone and talked to (a patient) and handed the phone to me and this person on the other end went on about how wonderful Dr. Gordon is. While this patient was on the phone with me, the nurse stepped in the office to tell me my cab was outside honking. I thanked the patient on the phone and Vera for her time and said I had to run or I'd miss my flight. I was clearly not enchanted with things when I left her office. I felt this was a big waste so I'm sure this showed on my face. On the way to the reception desk I hurried and asked the receptionist for her to put my bill in an envelope b/c I'd be late for my flight to Phoenix. She happily said sure no problem. Just as she was getting this together for me, Vera approached me and stepped all but three inches from my person said "I thought I made it clear to you this visit had a 100.00 fee, why are you not paying now? I told her I need to go and don't have the time the receptionist told me it would take time to get credit card approval and that I would send a check from Phoenix tomorrow or call in my card over the phone. At this point the receptionist told me it's OK and handed me the enveloped, then Vera back away and went to the door held it open for me and said "don't you dare call or come back." I left disregarding her comments. I just wanted to get out of there. I felt threatened by her being in my face like that. I have never experienced anything like that in my life--at least not in what's supposed to be a professional setting. It was CREEPY.Shapiro, was much better. They were nice, but disingenuous too. The B & A picture deal was the same. On the phone, they told me what I wanted to hear (and my friend when she called) that he does lots of revisional mastopexies and has pics to back it up. Yet, when I came for my appointment, they couldn't "find" these pics. I was told I would need to come back so they could "download them," they were too busy to do it now. Hmmmm, big surprise. Talk about déjà vu. GEEEZE! At least these guys waived the fee b/c I came from out of state. Gordon's office didn't do this. I didn't pay them either. This is not something I would generally do, but seeing how I was lied to, manipulated and treated badly, I thought it was fitting.I hope nobody else gets treated this way when they pay big bucks to fly, stay in hotels to see a medical professional. I'm appalled by this experience and if my post has offended anyone, this was not my intent. My intent was to release the frustration I feel and two to EDUCATE others. If in doing so, I've offended some, so be it.-Marie

Guest guest

-Marie,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. I feel terrible that that had happened to you. I don't understand why they didn't show any photos? I saw some?? But I also spoke to people on the net that are patients of his and they sent me their photos so I saw more than what was in his office. I can't believe Vera was so rude. WOW!

Like I said before they didn't agree with me when I said implants were dangerous, but the doc said that my body did reject them. Also his nurse, Dawn, was she there? She had implants and had them removed because she was sick too (we had a long discussion about this on the phone). Ultimately, she related the sickness to having an allergy to foods. She mysteriously went on leave while I was there, I wonder if she still works there? Anyway, I am sorry to hear about your experience with all of these plastic surgeons.

I personally had a great experience there but again will tell you that you will not find any agreement with that doctor that implants in general are a health risk. I am seeking support elsewhere maybe with Dr. Vasey if I become rich... ha,ha!! I only went there because I my sister along with a few other people had great results and I was confident with his work. I am so happy with the results.

Guest guest

I actually didn't have perfect boobs my right breast had been botched when the first guy tried to do a mastopexy. I had to undergo many steroid shots and it did not really help. That scar has now been eliminated.

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 10:20 PM

Yes I agree with you Ang you did have great results but I think that you had perfect boobs to begin with and some of us that don't or didn't really need someone who will be able to help us when what we are dealing with is not so perfect. I think it is sad that Marie flew all the way to Las Vega and ended up being treated like shit. I am glad she is letting us know though, we need to be aware of these Dr's. I also felt so much that it was important to go to a PS who believed implants are dangerous, that was why I chose Feng because she admits this and is aware of this. I could not give my hard earned $$$ to another ps who is making profit off implants and isn't honest about what they do. However I know that you were happy with this Dr despite the fact that he is mostly an implant man.

Everyone has a right to chose who they want for thier surgery but it is important for us to use caution when picking a PS and to investigate them and be sure they are certified and in good standing with the medical board.

This is really good to be aware of and then we can make informed choices.

Love

Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:23 PM

-Marie,

Guest guest

-MarieI sympathise with your p/s office visits. That was

very unprofessional treatment by that nurse. But typical from those that

have alot to hide.My explanting p/s did a good job on me, but his

assistants/nurses had that same phony attitude you spoke of. It's like

they put on this "Stepford Wives" act when they're signing you up for

surgery; then if you have any problems or important questions LIKE

SAFETY OR IMPLANT PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK BEFORE ANY SURGERY,

they get that "I have no idea what you're talking about" look on their

faces. They act like ,"this is surgery to make you beautiful; there

won't be anything gross HERE."I would NOT pay the bill.If you went

thru an insurance company; write a letter to them. There's a reason

why these assistants nurses can't smile at us sincerely..they've see

too much to be sincere.Best of luckPeace Love,

Guest guest

Dear :

Hi. Thanks for being understanding. Yeah, I doubt very much that I would have received such bad treatment had I gone to someone ethical like Feng. While it's true that the general anesthesia thing has been an issue for me, I never questioned Feng's character or integrity. Well, we live and learn. The good news is I did not undergo surgery with this doctor and at least my experience/warning can serve as a benefit to others--if nothing else.

Take care All--choose your surgeons well!

-Marie

Guest guest

Dear e:

Hi. Thanks for the support. I will check into seeing Dr.Huang.

I've already been explanted and had a mastopexy straight out of hell. The reason I was going to Gordon was for a MASTOPEXY revision. I was told by his office manager Vera, that he does revision work on botched mastopexies "all the time" and has many pics that I could see when I come to Vegas. That was a lie. All his pictures showed were 90% augmentations, and a couple revision augmentation (replacing old implants), and 2-3 VIRGIN mastopexies. There was not ONE photo of the correction of a botched mastopexy which I was told he does "all the time." The bottom line is he and his staff are fundamentally dishonest folks and I should have taken the hint from Dr. Kolb when she posted the link for the Board of Medicine in Georgia. Well, we live and learn.

I hope all is well with you. Are you feeling better these days?

Take care,

-Marie