RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: High Dose Vit A protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Vicky, So far so good. Only change thus far is that she has developed a small rash on her face. She is still sleeping this am, I will give her another dose when she wakes. I will write more later today to let you know how she does. Also, per our DAN as well as Children with Starving Brains book (Dr JM) we are giving 400,000iu daily for 2 days. That is the dose recommended for kids over 35lbs. Under 35lbs it is 200,000iu daily for 2 days. And we did stop giving her Cod liver oil for the weekend as well. AngieVicky Long wrote: We just got the Vit A from our DAN doc as well and expect to start the high dose therapy on Sunday. Our DAN doc suggested we do two doses of 200,000iu over the course of two days vs the 400,000 all in one shot. She also said to stop anything else with Vit A (such as the Cod Liver supplement and his Super NuThera) on the days we give him the high doses. This seems consistent with the protocol outlined by Dr. Candless in Children with Starving Brains (which I highly recommend by the way and the most current and comprehensive biomed treatment book I've found this far.) How is your daughter doing after day one?>> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this weekend. We purchased > the

Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What to watch for? > Thanks, Angie>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

We did it this weekend too. No changes, and no rash, but one of his cheeks is a little red.

Kerrie

We are giving the high dose for only 2 days...then stop. Can be done again in 6 months. Today is day 2. So far no changes good or bad, just a rash.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

For how long are you doing this?angie carter wrote: Vicky, So far so good. Only change thus far is that she has developed a small rash on her face. She is still sleeping this am, I will give her another dose when she wakes. I will write more later today to let you know how she does. Also, per our DAN as well as Children with Starving Brains book (Dr JM) we are giving 400,000iu daily for 2 days. That is the dose recommended for kids over 35lbs. Under 35lbs it is

200,000iu daily for 2 days. And we did stop giving her Cod liver oil for the weekend as well. AngieVicky Long <vicky_longsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: We just got the Vit A from our DAN doc as well and expect to start the high dose therapy on Sunday. Our DAN doc suggested we do two doses of 200,000iu over the course of two days vs the 400,000 all in one shot. She also said to stop anything else with Vit A (such as the Cod Liver supplement and his Super NuThera) on the days we give him the high doses. This seems consistent with the protocol outlined by Dr. Candless in Children with Starving Brains (which I highly recommend by the way and the most current and comprehensive biomed treatment book I've found this far.) How is your daughter doing after day one?>> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

We are giving the high dose for only 2 days...then stop. Can be done again in 6 months. Today is day 2. So far no changes good or bad, just a rash.Liz Celeste wrote: For how long are you doing this?angie carter <angcarter97> wrote: Vicky, So far so good. Only change thus far is that she has developed a small rash on her face. She is still sleeping this

am, I will give her another dose when she wakes. I will write more later today to let you know how she does. Also, per our DAN as well as Children with Starving Brains book (Dr JM) we are giving 400,000iu daily for 2 days. That is the dose recommended for kids over 35lbs. Under 35lbs it is 200,000iu daily for 2 days. And we did stop giving her Cod liver oil for the weekend as well. AngieVicky Long <vicky_longsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: We just got the Vit A from our DAN doc as well and expect to start the high dose therapy on Sunday. Our DAN doc suggested we do two doses of 200,000iu over the course of two days vs the 400,000 all in one shot. She also said to stop anything else with Vit A (such as the Cod Liver supplement and his Super NuThera) on the days we give him the high doses.

This seems consistent with the protocol outlined by Dr. Candless in Children with Starving Brains (which I highly recommend by the way and the most current and comprehensive biomed treatment book I've found this far.) How is your daughter doing after day one?>> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

if it looks like a 5 oclock shadow or scruff watch as that is a sign of toxic levles of vit A they can't get rid of,

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Re: Re: High Dose Vit A protocol

Vicky,

So far so good. Only change thus far is that she has developed a small rash on her face. She is still sleeping this am, I will give her another dose when she wakes. I will write more later today to let you know how she does. Also, per our DAN as well as Children with Starving Brains book (Dr JM) we are giving 400,000iu daily for 2 days. That is the dose recommended for kids over 35lbs. Under 35lbs it is 200,000iu daily for 2 days. And we did stop giving her Cod liver oil for the weekend as well.

AngieVicky Long <vicky_longsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

We just got the Vit A from our DAN doc as well and expect to start the high dose therapy on Sunday. Our DAN doc suggested we do two doses of 200,000iu over the course of two days vs the 400,000 all in one shot. She also said to stop anything else with Vit A (such as the Cod Liver supplement and his Super NuThera) on the days we give him the high doses. This seems consistent with the protocol outlined by Dr. Candless in Children with Starving Brains (which I highly recommend by the way and the most current and comprehensive biomed treatment book I've found this far.) How is your daughter doing after day one?>> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What to watch for? > Thanks, Angie>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Christel, Her rash wasn't like that. I actually emailed pictures to her DAN. She didn't seem worried with what she saw. Thanks for the info....it's nice to know others are watching out for us. Take care, angie Christel King wrote: if it looks like a 5 oclock shadow or scruff watch as that is a sign of toxic levles of vit A they can't get rid of, Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint,

but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: Re: High Dose Vit A protocol Vicky, So far so good. Only change thus far is that she has developed a small rash on her face. She is still

sleeping this am, I will give her another dose when she wakes. I will write more later today to let you know how she does. Also, per our DAN as well as Children with Starving Brains book (Dr JM) we are giving 400,000iu daily for 2 days. That is the dose recommended for kids over 35lbs. Under 35lbs it is 200,000iu daily for 2 days. And we did stop giving her Cod liver oil for the weekend as well. AngieVicky Long <vicky_longsbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: We just got the Vit A from our DAN doc as well and expect to start the high dose therapy on Sunday. Our DAN doc suggested we do two doses of 200,000iu over the course of two days vs the 400,000 all in one shot. She also said to stop anything else with Vit A (such as the Cod Liver supplement and his Super NuThera) on the days we give him the high

doses. This seems consistent with the protocol outlined by Dr. Candless in Children with Starving Brains (which I highly recommend by the way and the most current and comprehensive biomed treatment book I've found this far.) How is your daughter doing after day one?>> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all

with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1211 - Release Date: 1/6/2008 11:57 AM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.