symptoms that lasted 2-3 days.

The second time he got roseola like cheeks but no

fever.

The third, fourth, and fifth he got a rash-pimply red

like on his buttocks and face.

The sixth month nothing happened so we think we got

it....for now.

I hear it is only recommended to do the protocal three

times...but we were under the direction of a D.A.N.

doc

HTH

K

--- Angie wrote:

> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this

> weekend. We purchased

> the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose

> of 400,000iu on

> Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and

> weight is @55lbs.

> This is our first time doing the high dose vit

> A....we give Cod liver

> oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What

> to watch for?

> Thanks, Angie

>

>

I have the rash on face and butt and stim has decreased by 75 percent....so happy...Kersten Rojas wrote: My ds, who was a responder, (we did it every month forsix months per Usman responded every time until thelast one....he had Measles values through the roofthough.The first time, he got very sick-high fever-flu likesymptoms that lasted 2-3 days.The second time he got roseola like cheeks but nofever. The third, fourth, and fifth he got a rash-pimply redlike on his buttocks and

face.The sixth month nothing happened so we think we gotit....for now.I hear it is only recommended to do the protocal threetimes...but we were under the direction of a D.A.N.docHTHK--- Angie <angcarter97> wrote:> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this> weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose> of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and> weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit> A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What> to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> >

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Wow, I've never heard of anyone doing it monthly. I always thought it was for 2 days and then again in six months. Hopefully all will go smoothly and she will be a responder too. Thanks for the reply. AngieKersten Rojas wrote: My ds, who was a responder, (we did it every month forsix months per Usman responded every time until thelast one....he had Measles values through the roofthough.The first time, he got very sick-high fever-flu likesymptoms that lasted 2-3

days.The second time he got roseola like cheeks but nofever. The third, fourth, and fifth he got a rash-pimply redlike on his buttocks and face.The sixth month nothing happened so we think we gotit....for now.I hear it is only recommended to do the protocal threetimes...but we were under the direction of a D.A.N.docHTHK--- Angie <angcarter97> wrote:> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this> weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose> of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and> weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit> A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What> to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

We purchased Vitamin A drops from our DAN! but did not give it to our son as directed since his measle titers were normal. My question is does the Vitamin A high or maintenance dose protocols help reduce stimming in kids without measle viral issues? Thanks.Liz Celeste wrote: I have the rash on face and butt and stim has decreased by 75 percent....so happy...Kersten Rojas <kerstenrojas> wrote: My ds, who was a responder, (we did it every month forsix months per Usman responded every time until thelast one....he had Measles values through the roofthough.The first time, he got very sick-high fever-flu likesymptoms that lasted 2-3 days.The second time he got roseola like cheeks but nofever. The third, fourth, and fifth he got a rash-pimply redlike on his buttocks and face.The sixth month nothing happened so we think we gotit....for now.I hear it is only recommended to do the protocal threetimes...but we were under the direction of a D.A.N.docHTHK--- Angie <angcarter97> wrote:> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this> weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on

giving a dose> of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and> weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high dose vit> A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What> to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Any difference between Kirkman's vit A drops and Klaire's? We used Kirkman's recently. My son got slightly pink cheeks that looked like maybe a rash but his skin was smooth to the touch. Nothing else happened. I'm not sure if that qualifies as a reaction? Also, the Kirkman drops aren't SCD legal and we are SCD so I'm not sure if I should try it again or not... I'm wondering if a second trial would bring out a reaction but I don't want to overdue it either. Any thoughts? Stéphanie B. Rhonda Darnell wrote: We purchased Vitamin A drops from our DAN! but did not give it to our son as directed since his measle titers were normal. My question is does the Vitamin A high or maintenance dose protocols help reduce stimming in kids without measle viral issues? Thanks.Liz Celeste <lizceleste17> wrote: I have the rash on face and butt and stim has decreased by 75 percent....so happy...Kersten Rojas <kerstenrojas> wrote: My ds, who was a responder, (we did it every month forsix months per Usman

responded every time until thelast one....he had Measles values through the roofthough.The first time, he got very sick-high fever-flu likesymptoms that lasted 2-3 days.The second time he got roseola like cheeks but nofever. The third, fourth, and fifth he got a rash-pimply redlike on his buttocks and face.The sixth month nothing happened so we think we gotit....for now.I hear it is only recommended to do the protocal threetimes...but we were under the direction of a D.A.N.docHTHK--- Angie <angcarter97> wrote:> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this> weekend. We purchased > the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose> of 400,000iu on > Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and> weight is @55lbs. > This is our first time doing the high

dose vit> A....we give Cod liver > oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What> to watch for? > Thanks, Angie> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

We just got the Vit A from our DAN doc as well and expect to start the

high dose therapy on Sunday. Our DAN doc suggested we do two doses of

200,000iu over the course of two days vs the 400,000 all in one shot.

She also said to stop anything else with Vit A (such as the Cod Liver

supplement and his Super NuThera) on the days we give him the high

doses. This seems consistent with the protocol outlined by Dr. Candless

in Children with Starving Brains (which I highly recommend by the way

and the most current and comprehensive biomed treatment book I've found

this far.) How is your daughter doing after day one?

>

> We are going to do High Dose Vit A protocol this weekend. We

purchased

> the Klaire's Vit A drops and plan on giving a dose of 400,000iu on

> Sat morning and again on Sun. My daughter is 6 and weight is @55lbs.

> This is our first time doing the high dose vit A....we give Cod liver

> oil daily. Any tips for doing this protocol?? What to watch for?

> Thanks, Angie

>

My 14 year old takes only 2000mg per day of CLO and 2000mg ProEFA

(both Nordic Naturals). I've always felt that is likely not a high

enough dose to positively effect him given the dose hasn't changed in

a year and he's gained 45lbs during that year. The weight gain, which

he so deperately needed, illustrates to me that his leaky gut is in

way better condition, but doesn't it seem that some of his supplement

dosages should bump up accordingly?

The article you posted was very interesting. Anyone Moms of teens

doing higher doses of CLO? I'd love to hear from you so I can know

better what to ask my DAN! to consider.

Many thanks, in advance.

Gayle

Mom to Gatlin, 14 PANDAS/PITAND

>

> Check this out!!!

>

>

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2004/09/20/cod_liver_oil_to_heal_

autism_vaccinations.htm

>

> Love, Gabby. :0)

>

Our DAN doctor said that when a kid has a toxic reaction to the Vitamin A, it is

like a

bright red flush from his neckline all over his face. In other words, you would

know it. I

have heard that some parents think kids getting a rash from the high dose

protocol is a

sign that it is working, but in fact, this is untrue and kids should not get a

rash.

I believe that other viruses besides measles are now being treated with the high

dose

Vitamin A protocol, although this may not be widely discussed.

Maggie

> We purchased Vitamin A drops from our DAN! but did not give it to

our son as

directed since his measle titers were normal.

>

> My question is does the Vitamin A high or maintenance dose protocols help

reduce

stimming in kids without measle viral issues?

>

> Thanks.

etter friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

>