RemedySpot.com

Re: Cod Liver oil SOY??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I haven't contacted them in a couple of years, but I was very happy with the information I got from Twinlab, about their plain cod liver oil. You might send them an email and see if it's still okay.matteagonzales wrote: On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointmentfor such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin Efiller in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries ofsoy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adressthe latest

findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have asuggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with thechildren's supps, -

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Kirkmans has a soy free CLO.

>

> On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointment

> for such a " high Standard company " putting such a cheap vitamin E

> filler in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries of

> soy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adress

> the latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2

> years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,

> good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have a

> suggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with the

> children's supps, -

>

Can you tell me from where you get the info that Nordic CLo has SOY? I search around but couldnt find it. I am also giving that to my son, so I want to change if it contain soy.

Does that mean that the OMEGA from nordic also has SOY?

Thanks.

Yuliana

Kirkmans has a soy free CLO.>> On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointment> for such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin E> filler in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries of> soy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adress> the latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2> years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,> good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have a> suggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with the> children's supps, ->

the vitamin e is derived from soy Nora Can you tell me from where you get the info that Nordic CLo has SOY? I search around but couldnt find it. I am also giving that to my son, so I want to change if it contain soy. Does that mean that the OMEGA from nordic also has SOY?   Thanks. Yuliana   Re: Cod Liver oil SOY?? Kirkmans has a soy free CLO.>> On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointment> for such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin E> filler in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries of> soy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adress> the latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2> years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,> good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have a> suggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with the> children's supps, -> Nora Middletontikigal@...

carelsons and twin labs also containe soy, kirkmans is the only one I have found that doesn't

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Cod Liver oil SOY??

On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointmentfor such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin Efiller in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries ofsoy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adressthe latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have asuggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with thechildren's supps, -

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

twin labs also is a soy oil base

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

I haven't contacted them in a couple of years, but I was very happy with the information I got from Twinlab, about their plain cod liver oil. You might send them an email and see if it's still okay.matteagonzales <Matteahotmail> wrote:

On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointmentfor such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin Efiller in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries ofsoy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adressthe latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have asuggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with thechildren's supps, -

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

While I can't speak to whether soy is good for our children, from an allegen standpoint, the body reacts to the protein in the substance, not the oil. The oil itself should not cause an allergic reaction, unless the oil is cold pressed so the protein remains in the oil. Vitamins are not proteins. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. If your child is allergic to soy, the oil itself should not be a problem. I only post this as a comfort, that your son may not have a problem with the soy oil in that product. Of course, our children are sensitive to many items without it being a true IgE or IgG mediated allergy. I agree that these companies should look at their sources and listen to their consumers. Kay

I called the company, that is what the vit E is

Kirkmans has a soy free CLO.>> On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointment> for such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin E> filler in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries of> soy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adress> the latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2> years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,> good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have a> suggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with the> children's supps, ->

I think Carlsons is soy free but I am not sure. The childrensapraxianet yahoo group has done some research on this. They use these oils as part of speech recovery for their kids. You could post the question there. I know there has been much discussion about the soy in CLO s and omegas.

no carelsons, nordict natruals, and twin labs all contain the soy

would disagree my son reacts the same way to the oils as the product or we would all be able to do things like wheat germ oils, ghee ect....many can't. even certain suppliments are off limits like vit C ect as it's food based, I can't do palm oil or walnut oil with out dabilitating pain in the stomach, my son gets drunk on soy oil including on the skin, in lotions, sunscreen he breaks out just like the protein ect, he acted horable with wtih ghee, my husband has a COD allerery and we tried CLO with horible reactions......it's nearly impossible to have an oil pure with out protien. lots of parents report this with corn oil and corn allergies as well, we hear it all the time as well with peanuts and peanut oil

While I can't speak to whether soy is good for our children, from an allegen standpoint, the body reacts to the protein in the substance, not the oil. The oil itself should not cause an allergic reaction, unless the oil is cold pressed so the protein remains in the oil. Vitamins are not proteins. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. If your child is allergic to soy, the oil itself should not be a problem. I only post this as a comfort, that your son may not have a problem with the soy oil in that product. Of course, our children are sensitive to many items without it being a true IgE or IgG mediated allergy. I agree that these companies should look at their sources and listen to their consumers. Kay

I think Spectrum is soy free...harder to find, but I love that company.

Re: Re: Cod Liver oil SOY??

no carelsons, nordict natruals, and twin labs all contain the soy

Recovering from Autism is a marathon

NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

Read more about it on my Blogs at

http://www.myspace.com/christelking

Kirkmans has a soy free CLO.

>

> On Monday I will call Nordic Naturals and express my disappointment

> for such a "high Standard company" putting such a cheap vitamin E

> filler in their supplements. With all of the negative discoveries of

> soy, I look down on any true supplement company that does not adress

> the latest findings. How sad, I have been giving my son Clo for 2

> years, and he is allergic to soy. This whole time, what a bummer,

> good thing i read through all of the posts! Does any one have a

> suggestion,besides Carlson's, they are not truly S.C.D. with the

> children's supps, -

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

-this should be fun to see if Nordic naturals can please the autism

community by humoring us and simply giving us the option of not having

any soy derivative. Many companies will have to adjust like kirkmans

has, or Houston enz., i will keep calling, heck, I am fighting

everyone,...I.H.S.S., A.B.A therapists(bio med dis believers), baby

dady, pharma companies, nosy grandmas etc.. why not , bring it on-M

-- In mb12 valtrex , " Christel King "

wrote:

>

> would disagree my son reacts the same way to the oils as the product

or we would all be able to do things like wheat germ oils, ghee

ect....many can't. even certain suppliments are off limits like vit C

ect as it's food based, I can't do palm oil or walnut oil with out

dabilitating pain in the stomach, my son gets drunk on soy oil

including on the skin, in lotions, sunscreen he breaks out just like

the protein ect, he acted horable with wtih ghee, my husband has a COD

allerery and we tried CLO with horible reactions......it's nearly

impossible to have an oil pure with out protien. lots of parents

report this with corn oil and corn allergies as well, we hear it all

the time as well with peanuts and peanut oil

> Recovering from Autism is a marathon

> NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

> Read more about it on my Blogs at

> http://www.myspace.com/christelking

> Re: Cod Liver oil SOY??

>

>

>

> While I can't speak to whether soy is good for our children, from

an allegen standpoint, the body reacts to the protein in the

substance, not the oil. The oil itself should not cause an allergic

reaction, unless the oil is cold pressed so the protein remains in the

oil. Vitamins are not proteins. Amino acids are the building blocks

of protein. If your child is allergic to soy, the oil itself should

not be a problem. I only post this as a comfort, that your son may

not have a problem with the soy oil in that product. Of course, our

children are sensitive to many items without it being a true IgE or

IgG mediated allergy. I agree that these companies should look at

their sources and listen to their consumers. Kay

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:

1/7/2008 9:14 AM

>

I think Spectrum makes soy free CLO...just ordered some and will bring my glasses to read the darn label. Another big iffy on soy is Tinyada pasta....some of the products under the Haines/Celestial umbrella are safe and their customer service is nice and civilized.

-this should be fun to see if Nordic naturals can please the autism

community by humoring us and simply giving us the option of not having

any soy derivative. Many companies will have to adjust like kirkmans

has, or Houston enz., i will keep calling, heck, I am fighting

everyone,...I.H.S.S., A.B.A therapists(bio med dis believers), baby

dady, pharma companies, nosy grandmas etc.. why not , bring it on-M

-- In mb12 valtrex , "Christel King"

wrote:

>

> would disagree my son reacts the same way to the oils as the product

or we would all be able to do things like wheat germ oils, ghee

ect....many can't. even certain suppliments are off limits like vit C

ect as it's food based, I can't do palm oil or walnut oil with out

dabilitating pain in the stomach, my son gets drunk on soy oil

including on the skin, in lotions, sunscreen he breaks out just like

the protein ect, he acted horable with wtih ghee, my husband has a COD

allerery and we tried CLO with horible reactions......it's nearly

impossible to have an oil pure with out protien. lots of parents

report this with corn oil and corn allergies as well, we hear it all

the time as well with peanuts and peanut oil

> Recovering from Autism is a marathon

> NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

> Read more about it on my Blogs at

> http://www.myspace.com/christelking

> Re: Cod Liver oil SOY??

>

>

>

> While I can't speak to whether soy is good for our children, from

an allegen standpoint, the body reacts to the protein in the

substance, not the oil. The oil itself should not cause an allergic

reaction, unless the oil is cold pressed so the protein remains in the

oil. Vitamins are not proteins. Amino acids are the building blocks

of protein. If your child is allergic to soy, the oil itself should

not be a problem. I only post this as a comfort, that your son may

not have a problem with the soy oil in that product. Of course, our

children are sensitive to many items without it being a true IgE or

IgG mediated allergy. I agree that these companies should look at

their sources and listen to their consumers. Kay

>

>

>

>

>

----------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:

1/7/2008 9:14 AM

>

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!