RemedySpot.com

Re: Natural Remedy for Mold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

For a natural remedy for removing mold from your home, vehicle, or office read the website of my colleague in Young Living Essential Oils at www.moldrx4u.com. Many people have been helped using therapeutic grade essential oils to alleviate their families, home and pet's needs.

In the interest of disclosure, I am a distributor for Young Living. In any event, hope this helps.

With love & gratitude,

Carmen F. Goldman, Esq. casgoldman@... www.youngliving.com/623256 917 375-4278

I am barely making it almost coughing up blood for money. So do you know of a simply less expensive method. Really I pay for my daughter's DAN (wouldn't trade for the world she is an amazing person) and she is worth every dollar I pay. (wish it were less expensive) but my daughter has a chance at a life. But she has to continue her protocol until all the metals are gone and the gut is healed. How about a marathon. Some people start earlier than we did and haven't gotten very far. They are still much better than they first started. So I feel fortunate. Kids are all different. They can't be treated the same. The same things don't work for them. New discoveries are being made. Hopefully someone will learn what a neurotoxin means and does to people. All pills don't fit all people. Nor should the vaccines without the toxins even be considered safe for all people. Thanks though for tr

ying to help. God bless you and be with you.

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi,

For a natural remedy for removing mold from your home, vehicle, or office read the website of my colleague in Young Living Essential Oils at www.moldrx4u.com. Many people have been helped using therapeutic grade essential oils to alleviate their families, home and pet's needs.

In the interest of disclosure, I am a distributor for Young Living. In any event, hope this helps.

With love & gratitude,

Carmen F. Goldman, Esq. casgoldmanmsn www.youngliving.com/623256 917 375-4278