RemedySpot.com

Re: Conference Marketing Ideas?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I think it starts with some stability with the already current dr's so they can be taken seriously, accountability, continual training

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Conference Marketing Ideas?

I've often heard criticism about how Defeat Autism Now does not market itself very well. And it's true.I've been asked to collect ideas of how they can reach the greatest number of parents, teachers, doctors, etc.If you have ideas, send me a note.stankurtzgmail

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

It's good for DAN! to be at an arm's length from publicity and PR. They are being scientific and unbiased.

If a group in Stan's position does it for them we all gain.

Spreading the word about the DAN! conferences online might be one very good starting point. The way they are organised, now, is really helpful for people just finding their way around. That would give confidence in deciding to attend the very next conference or to make a donation when keeping up to date online.

Conference Marketing Ideas?> > > I've often heard criticism about how Defeat Autism Now > does not market itself very well. And > it's true.> > I've been asked to collect ideas of how they can reach > the greatest number of parents, > teachers, doctors, etc.> > If you have ideas, send me a note.> > stankurtz@...> > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> -------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - > Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM>

It also comes from brainwashed mainstream doctors. I've seen 4 of all of 'em (GI, nueros, allergists...)and they all trash DAN and environmental doctors....funny thing is, the environmental docs have been a home run where as the other docs are responsible for my kid being messed up.

Re: Conference Marketing Ideas?

I think it starts with some stability with the already current dr's so they can be taken seriously, accountability, continual training

Recovering from Autism is a marathon

NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible!

Read more about it on my Blogs at

http://www.myspace.com/christelking

Conference Marketing Ideas?

I've often heard criticism about how Defeat Autism Now does not market itself very well. And

it's true.

I've been asked to collect ideas of how they can reach the greatest number of parents,

teachers, doctors, etc.

If you have ideas, send me a note.

stankurtzgmail

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1207 - Release Date: 1/2/2008 11:29 AM

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!