RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Viruses!!! I am ready to scream, so I will vent...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

wow that is interesting, I have always had reuccurring strep as a teenager, always on antibiotics, skin was so clear! I will start with the vit a and the echinachea, already do the oil of oreagenao

Re: Viruses!!! I am ready to scream, so I will vent...

I wanted to add, the Yasko protocol is invaluable in arresting viral regression by virtue of the all round body support it gives. You may also want to run the $625 genetics test to see what the problems areas are. Well worth the time and investment for the high viral population, especially if the immune system is badly impaired (as it was for us). Your genetics will give a clue as to what your strategy should be.Gayatri> >> > Whenever my son gets a stomach virus he always a very significant > > behavioral and intestinal regression. This current stomach virus > has > > been plagueing him since Dec 26th. He has maintained a mild to > > moderate diarrhea, occasional stomach cramping, red eyes, and > flushed > > cheeks. Since this virus started he cannot stand hearing any > > moderately loud noise, in place of communicating with others he > > scripting Max and Ruby, in place of emerging pretand play he is > > stimming stimming, and has lost so many other gained skills. > > > > As you all know, it really hurts being witness to your child > sliding > > backward. His teachers at school are like "Virus, regression, > okay, > > whatever you

say" (wink, wink, and a roll of the eyes). It is nice > to > > have a forum where we can discuss with other parents who understand > and > > believe that Autism affects the entire body and, yes, the immune > system > > too. Why can't people open their minds and accept what they see > > instead that over-used statement "It's just the nature of Autism". > > IT'S NOT!!! > > > > In November we started the yeast and sugar free diet and he had > made > > such an amazing transformation and right now it is all lost. I > have > > been treating him with OLE, Threelac, and Therbiotic Complete but > this > > regression has lasted longer than the others. Is it ever going to > > leave? We have a complete supplement protocol in place that has > worked > > in the past but this virus is

not budging. > > > > Thanks for letting me vent. If you have a suggestion, please let > me > > know. If you want to tell me quit complaining, you can do that > too. :)> > > > > >>

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

are you OCDish??? if so you may also want to look at PANDAS and OLE

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

I wanted to add, the Yasko protocol is invaluable in arresting viral regression by virtue of the all round body support it gives. You may also want to run the $625 genetics test to see what the problems areas are. Well worth the time and investment for the high viral population, especially if the immune system is badly impaired (as it was for us). Your genetics will give a clue as to what your strategy should be.Gayatri> >> > Whenever my son gets a stomach virus he always a very significant > > behavioral and intestinal regression. This current stomach virus > has > > been plagueing him since Dec 26th. He has maintained a mild to > > moderate diarrhea, occasional stomach cramping, red eyes, and > flushed > > cheeks. Since this virus started he cannot stand hearing any > > moderately loud noise, in place of communicating with others he > > scripting Max and Ruby, in place of emerging pretand play he is > > stimming stimming, and has lost so many other gained skills. > > > > As you all know, it really hurts being witness to your child > sliding > > backward. His teachers at school are like "Virus, regression, > okay, > > whatever you say" (wink, wink, and a roll of the eyes). It is nice > to > > have a forum where we can discuss with other parents who understand > and > > believe that Autism affects the entire body and, yes, the immune > system > > too. Why can't people open their minds and accept what they see > > instead that over-used statement "It's just the nature of Autism". > > IT'S NOT!!! > > > > In November we started the yeast and sugar free diet and he had > made > > such an amazing transformation and right now it is all lost. I > have > > been treating him with OLE, Threelac, and Therbiotic Complete but > this > > regression has lasted longer than the others. Is it ever going to > > leave? We have a complete supplement protocol in place that has > worked > > in the past but this virus is not budging. > > > > Thanks for letting me vent. If you have a suggestion, please let > me > > know. If you want to tell me quit complaining, you can do that > too. :)> > > > > >>

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

when we did it, it was 800 dollars

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

I wanted to add, the Yasko protocol is invaluable in arresting viral regression by virtue of the all round body support it gives. You may also want to run the $625 genetics test to see what the problems areas are. Well worth the time and investment for the high viral population, especially if the immune system is badly impaired (as it was for us). Your genetics will give a clue as to what your strategy should be.Gayatri> >> > Whenever my son gets a stomach virus he always a very significant > > behavioral and intestinal regression. This current stomach virus > has > > been plagueing him since Dec 26th. He has maintained a mild to > > moderate diarrhea, occasional stomach cramping, red eyes, and > flushed > > cheeks. Since this virus started he cannot stand hearing any > > moderately loud noise, in place of communicating with others he > > scripting Max and Ruby, in place of emerging pretand play he is > > stimming stimming, and has lost so many other gained skills. > > > > As you all know, it really hurts being witness to your child > sliding > > backward. His teachers at school are like "Virus, regression, > okay, > > whatever you say" (wink, wink, and a roll of the eyes). It is nice > to > > have a forum where we can discuss with other parents who understand > and > > believe that Autism affects the entire body and, yes, the immune > system > > too. Why can't people open their minds and accept what they see > > instead that over-used statement "It's just the nature of Autism". > > IT'S NOT!!! > > > > In November we started the yeast and sugar free diet and he had > made > > such an amazing transformation and right now it is all lost. I > have > > been treating him with OLE, Threelac, and Therbiotic Complete but > this > > regression has lasted longer than the others. Is it ever going to > > leave? We have a complete supplement protocol in place that has > worked > > in the past but this virus is not budging. > > > > Thanks for letting me vent. If you have a suggestion, please let > me > > know. If you want to tell me quit complaining, you can do that > too. :)> > > > > >>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

Is this juice ready avail. any where or do you have to special order it? Carol Pnov2957 wrote: Mangosteen is an excellent juice, loaded with antioxidants. It can really help with autism. Whatever juice brand you drink, it must look dark purple or it's no good, don't buy it if it looks whitish. cath Hugs, Carol P. AIM iammamapie Giga iammamapie

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

you may have to becareful as the stuff they use to test may have gluten, I know when I was prego they couldn't do it with our food allergies

In the meantime, I have decided to keep my son home for the rest of the week to work on healing him. He is so tired and lethargic and he is eating and drinking constantly. He is constantly wanting food or drink in his mouth. He is acting like he is starved all of the time and this is not typical for him. I am wondering if he is dehydrated or maybe depleted. Any other suggestions? Am I missing something important here?

Hi ,

My son is 15 now, but this sounds a lot like him about 5-6 years ago. I remember talking to my DAN doc a few times about his possibly having diabetes. I told him you could almost set your watch by my son ~ nearly every 2 hours on the 2 hours, he was looking for something to eat and/or drink. He was always running to the potty. He seemed to have the three main symptoms of diabetes are polydipsia [excessive or abnormal thirst], polyuria [excessive secretion of urine], and polyphagia [excessive appetite or eating] of Diabetes. I was really worried. The DAN doc finally ordered a 3 hour Glucose Tolerance test. The pre-test was a-okay and so were the 30 minute check and the 1 hour check. Then we got to the 2 hour check, but we didn’t get a rise in sugar that I was expecting. He had a huge Insulin spike! That’s why he was craving food. He needed to eat to utilize his insulin. Once we put him on a feeding schedule He eats breakfast at 6 a.m.; has a snack at 8 and 10 a.m.; eats lunch at 12 noonish; has a snack when he gets home from school around 2:15 p.m.; has a snack at 4-4:30 p.m.; dinner around 6 - 7 and dessert around 8 – 8:30p.m.; he has a glass of 50/50 juice and water at 10 p.m. before he goes to sleep. The times aren’t carved in stone and we adjust them as we need to. For snacks he might have an ounce of GFCF pretzels or potato chips, some GFCF marshmallows [not too often], a dozen grapes, celery w/cashew butter; 3 mini GFCF cookies; a small pear or tangerine; a slice of GFCF cheese or 2 slices of turkey. So, maybe you might want to talk to your MD about doing a 3 hour GTT to rule some stuff out!?! Good luck, Lesa

We have to do the best we can.

This is our sacred human responsibility!

~ Albert Einstein ~