RemedySpot.com

Re: Second post! Pls answer/How to rotate rx and natural anti fungals?????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What I have read on this board is that you can do both together. Check out Stan's web site and check anti viral treatment. I know what you mean about answers, don't always get an answer when I post. Hoping stan will answer me soon!

Donna Schmidt

Second post! Pls answer/How to rotate rx and natural anti fungals?????

Hi all!This is my second post.Pls try and answer.My son is on anti viral and Diflucan.I have been adding natural anti fungals.Just want to know is this too much to give both together?When I give naturals should I NOT give the Diflucan that day?Or is it ok to give both?We are into this about 40 days.He has rash on back of knees,stomach area and earlier had sores on his mouth and red chin.Besides this rash I don't see alot of or any other changes.Thx in advance...

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

You can give them together and NO I wouldn't take away the Diflucan while on the Valtrex. We made that mistake thinking that the naturals would be enough and the result was CRAZY YEAST :( Good luckdonna schmidt wrote: What I have read on this board is that you can do both together. Check out Stan's web site and check anti viral

treatment. I know what you mean about answers, don't always get an answer when I post. Hoping stan will answer me soon! Donna Schmidt Second post! Pls answer/How to rotate rx and natural anti fungals????? Hi all!This is my second post.Pls try and answer.My son is on anti viral and Diflucan.I have been adding natural anti fungals.Just want to know is this too much to give both together?When I give naturals should I NOT give the Diflucan that day?Or is it ok to give both?We are into this about 40 days.He

has rash on back of knees,stomach area and earlier had sores on his mouth and red chin.Besides this rash I don't see alot of or any other changes.Thx in advance... Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Okey Dokey.Thanks to you both for replying.angie carter wrote: You can give them together and NO I wouldn't take away the Diflucan while on the Valtrex. We made that mistake thinking that the naturals would be enough and the result was CRAZY YEAST :( Good luckdonna schmidt <familyschmidt5.sg> wrote: What I have read on this board is that you can do both together. Check out Stan's web site and check anti viral treatment. I know what you mean about answers, don't always get an answer when I post. Hoping stan will answer me soon! Donna Schmidt Second post! Pls answer/How to rotate rx and natural anti fungals????? Hi all!This is my second post.Pls try and answer.My son is on anti viral and Diflucan.I have been

adding natural anti fungals.Just want to know is this too much to give both together?When I give naturals should I NOT give the Diflucan that day?Or is it ok to give both?We are into this about 40 days.He has rash on back of knees,stomach area and earlier had sores on his mouth and red chin.Besides this rash I don't see alot of or any other changes.Thx in advance... Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, wemust dream; not only plan but also believe."

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!

*Do not* alternate days on Diflucan.  You either give or you don't because you can cause resistance early. Give it every day.CherylOkey Dokey.Thanks to you both for replying.angie carter <angcarter97> wrote:You can give them together and NO I wouldn't take away the Diflucan while on the Valtrex. We made that mistake thinking that the naturals would be enough and the result was CRAZY YEAST :(Good luckdonna schmidt <familyschmidt5.sg> wrote:What I have read on this board is that you can do both together. Check out Stan's web site and check anti viral treatment. I know what you mean about answers, don't always get an answer when I post. Hoping stan will answer me soon!Donna Schmidt Second post! Pls answer/How to rotate rx and natural anti fungals?????Hi all!This is my second post.Pls try and answer.My son is on anti viral and Diflucan.I have been adding natural anti fungals.Just want to know is this too much to give both together?When I give naturals should I NOT give the Diflucan that day?Or is it ok to give both?We are into thisabout 40 days.He has rash on back of knees,stomach area and earlier had sores on his mouth and red chin.Besides this rash I don't see alot of or any other changes.Thx in advance...Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! TravelLooking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, wemust dream; not only plan but also believe."Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!