RemedySpot.com

Re: Bourbonnais/ dan! doctor in Montréal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does she do IV chelation as well?

> Hi ,

> I am also from Montréal who is your pediatrician?

>

> My name is also !

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

They do chelation but I don't know the details. My son isn't ready for chelation so I haven't asked about it yet. I wanted to call them today to find out so I could answer you but I just didn't get to it. Feel free to call them at and ask them. They are very friendly. Stéphanie B.Gayatri Rampal wrote: Does she do IV chelation as well?> Hi ,> I am also from Montréal who is your pediatrician?> > My name is also !> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

this is great pricing, wher eis this dr

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Re: Bourbonnais/ dan! doctor in Montréal

Hi !

I know! That's why I keep signing "Stéphanie B."

I see Dr. Janice Goldfarb. She is a family doctor and not a pediatrician but she is the only doctor who was willing to assist me with my son. She works with Mel Alter who is on the DAN! list. I think he is a clinical dietician.

They make you fill out this 30 page questionnaire before you start and charge you an initial fee of $250. (that includes 3 visits). After that, each visit is $75. You are not rushed out of the office. I always feel as though I have plenty of time. She does testing through Metametrix and its pricey. OAT test is $425 or $450, ION Panel is $1200. You don't have to do these. She will make recommendations and suggestions. I prefer to do the OAT test through Great Plains ($220). I do it on my own and then give her a copy of the results. At least she's willing to prescribe! We've gotten prescriptions for Diflucan and Sporanox, mb-12 injections and Valtrex. I don't know anyone else in Montréal who is willing to treat autism.

I'm interested to know who your doc is and if you are getting help with treating your child... Please pass on the info if you have anyone to recommend.

In case you want her contact info:

Dr. Janice Goldfarb

Stéphanie B :-)

"car.stef" <car.stef> wrote:

Hi ,I am also from Montréal who is your pediatrician?My name is also !

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM