RemedySpot.com

Re: Question.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There is a woman on the autism-mercury list who has 3 recovered kids and I think one was over 5 for sure

Question.....

I often hear that there is a "window" of time (ages 2-5 is what I'veheard) where children can recover. As I had mentioned in my previouspost my child is 11 and is no longer considered within the "window"does anybody have a child here who is my son's age or older who hasrecovered? Is there hope for older children?

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I think the "window" of time refers to the fact that there is more "neuroplasticity" of the brain before the age of five. However, the buddhist monks are a great example of how the brain can be retrained at any age--new pathways can form. They also didn't think neurons regenerated, but now they think they can regenerate. There is so much we don't know about the human brain.....the autism community continues to show the medical community how very little they truly know. In my opinion, all children are recoverable. Hang tight and pray to find the path you need to take for your child.jsmama9699 wrote: I often hear that there is a "window" of time (ages 2-5 is what I'veheard) where children can recover. As I had mentioned in my previouspost my child is 11 and is no longer considered within the "window"does anybody have a child here who is my son's age or older who hasrecovered? Is there hope for older children?

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I asked on this site once for anyone with recovered kids to please

write me as I was feeling very down. I got a response from a woman

who did not really get started with the biomed and everything that

was working on the little ones until her daughter was nine...she was

fully recovered and thirteen or fourteen now....they are out there. --

- In mb12 valtrex , Beth Sutton wrote:

>

> I think the " window " of time refers to the fact that there is

more " neuroplasticity " of the brain before the age of five. However,

the buddhist monks are a great example of how the brain can be

retrained at any age--new pathways can form. They also didn't think

neurons regenerated, but now they think they can regenerate. There

is so much we don't know about the human brain.....the autism

community continues to show the medical community how very little

they truly know. In my opinion, all children are recoverable. Hang

tight and pray to find the path you need to take for your child.

>

> jsmama9699 wrote: I often hear that there is

a " window " of time (ages 2-5 is what I've

> heard) where children can recover. As I had mentioned in my previous

> post my child is 11 and is no longer considered within the " window "

> does anybody have a child here who is my son's age or older who has

> recovered? Is there hope for older children?

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>

Hi, Check the message archives when you have some time. I find it very inspiring to dig around in the crates there for information and recovery hope. I've pasted the link to a post related to a child who is greatly improved now and they did not start biomedicine until age 10. Have a look and keep the faith. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mb12 valtrex/message/27116Beth Sutton wrote: I think the "window" of time refers to the fact that there is more "neuroplasticity" of the brain before the age of five. However, the buddhist monks are a great example of how the brain can be retrained at any age--new pathways can form. They also didn't think neurons regenerated, but now they think they can regenerate. There is so much we don't know about the human brain.....the autism community continues to show the medical community how very little they truly know. In my opinion, all children are recoverable. Hang tight and pray to find the path you need to take for your child.jsmama9699 <nrodz71gmail> wrote: I often hear that there is a "window" of time (ages 2-5 is what I'veheard) where children can recover.

As I had mentioned in my previouspost my child is 11 and is no longer considered within the "window"does anybody have a child here who is my son's age or older who hasrecovered? Is there hope for older children? Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Recovery is possible at any age. My daughter was 10 when we started she is 13 and is recovered. She is still on her protocol and we haven't gotten all the toxins out or healed her gut completely. But she is 100% improved. Most people who know her say she isn't the same person even. You can't pick her out from any typical child. Waits patiently, does not tick ( use to tick continuously-her favorite past time) very conscientous, very caring about other people and animals, has a lot of knowledge about diets and foods she can have and why she can't have others. Likes horrible teenage music and clothes (I'm 55 so it's really bad now) Wants to wear make up but can't. Not on our list of priorities. Takes her supplements with no fuss. Can read multi directions on a page (had no comprehension at one time) The school is so behind us on the diet that is no problem. Kids take their lunches and when special treat

sare handed out they let me know so I can bring in my daughter's. She has scolosies and puts her own backbrace on every night. Wears braces on her feet and put them on everyday herself. Grew her hair out for the purpose of locks of love (gave 12 inches) she watched a show on tv where kids with cancer had lost all their hair. My child is best kid I know. For what she has gone through and still going through she deserves a great life as an adult. I know God has a special place in heaven for alll of our children. This should encourage someone. Never give up. Give each treatment time to work. I hear all the time my child was on the gfcfdiet for three weeks to three months and no improvements. Give it more time. It took us a year to see great improvements. It's taken two and a half years of chelation even. A year just to get her minerals up especially gluathione. some drop. I agree the younger the better. Early intervention (pt,ot and speech did very little to help my child's regressions or behaviors) Our kids need the biomedical interventions. They are toxic posioned. NEVER GIVE UP. Get started if you are just wondering should I??? If it helps 85% of kids. wouldn't you wonder if mine was one of the 85%??? God bless you be with you and lead and guide you daily. God does answer prayers. Have faith in God and keep it at all times.

-------------- Original message --------------

Hi,

Check the message archives when you have some time. I find it very inspiring to dig around in the crates there for information and recovery hope.

I've pasted the link to a post related to a child who is greatly improved now and they did not start biomedicine until age 10.

Have a look and keep the faith.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/mb12 valtrex/message/27116Beth Sutton <live4luke> wrote:

I think the "window" of time refers to the fact that there is more "neuroplasticity" of the brain before the age of five. However, the buddhist monks are a great example of how the brain can be retrained at any age--new pathways can form. They also didn't think neurons regenerated, but now they think they can regenerate. There is so much we don't know about the human brain.....the autism community continues to show the medical community how very little they truly know. In my opinion, all children are recoverable. Hang tight and pray to find the path you need to take for your child.jsmama9699 <nrodz71gmail> wrote:

I often hear that there is a "window" of time (ages 2-5 is what I'veheard) where children can recover. As I had mentioned in my previouspost my child is 11 and is no longer considered within the "window"does anybody have a child here who is my son's age or older who hasrecovered? Is there hope for older children?

Hi,

I just wanted to wish you the best on your journey!

> I often hear that there is a " window " of time (ages 2-5 is what I've

>

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

>

>

>

>

Search.

>

There's one mother on this list that fully

recovered her daughter at age 13.

--- jsmama9699 wrote:

> I often hear that there is a " window " of time

> (ages 2-5 is what I've

> heard) where children can recover. As I had

> mentioned in my previous

> post my child is 11 and is no longer considered

> within the " window "

> does anybody have a child here who is my son's

> age or older who has

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

My son is almost 11 yrs old and has continued to make

slow steady gains over the years. The past yr with IV

chelation has been his best yr yet. His behaviors are

gretly reduced, his receptive language is much

improved and is expressive language is making nice

gains. Not yet recovered but definite positive

progress!

--- jsmama9699 wrote:

> I often hear that there is a " window " of time (ages

> 2-5 is what I've

> heard) where children can recover. As I had

> mentioned in my previous

> post my child is 11 and is no longer considered

> within the " window "

> does anybody have a child here who is my son's age

> or older who has

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

it has to do with the blood brain barrior forming at age 5 making it harder to cross metals out of the brain and body.....still can happen you just want to get body burden down first then pursue the brain metals with ones that cross the blood brain barrior like ALA with DMSA. if you think of damage like going down the stairs. the older they are and the more damage they have faced, (more shots, more time with nurtirents not getting where they need to, the more stress on the body ect) the more stairs they go down. doesn't mean they aren't recoverable, they just have more stairs to climb to get back to where they need to be, more to undo and may take longer

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

I think the "window" of time refers to the fact that there is more "neuroplasticity" of the brain before the age of five. However, the buddhist monks are a great example of how the brain can be retrained at any age--new pathways can form. They also didn't think neurons regenerated, but now they think they can regenerate. There is so much we don't know about the human brain.....the autism community continues to show the medical community how very little they truly know. In my opinion, all children are recoverable. Hang tight and pray to find the path you need to take for your child.jsmama9699 <nrodz71gmail> wrote:

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

Christel,

That is a great analogy. Easy to explain to people...I love it!

Kari

>

> I often hear that there is a " window " of time (ages 2-5 is what I've

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search.

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:

1/7/2008 9:14 AM

>

glad it helped, I use it when speaking all the time

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Christel,That is a great analogy. Easy to explain to people...I love it!Kari > > I often hear that there is a "window" of time (ages 2-5 is what I've> heard) where children can recover. As I had mentioned in my previous> post my child is 11 and is no longer considered within the "window"> does anybody have a child here who is my son's age or older who has> recovered? Is there hope for older children?> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!Search.> > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM