RemedySpot.com

Re: bruises?!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

low iron can cause this

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

bruises?!

the last couple of days i noticed some bruises on my sons legs and they keep getting more and more. tonight i just noticed one on his back. he hasn't been falling or bumping into things and it's so strange.. does anybody know what could be the cause? i would appreciate any thoughts you might have on this thanksVicky

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

Vicky:

My daughter used to get them on her shins all of the time, what

worked for us was putting her on digestive enzymes, one week I took

her off of them because we were doing some lab testing and the

bruises came back, then I put her back on the enzymes and the

bruises went away.

Just a suggestion.

>

> the last couple of days i noticed some bruises on my sons legs and

> they keep getting more and more. tonight i just noticed one on his

> back. he hasn't been falling or bumping into things and it's so

> strange.. does anybody know what could be the cause? i would

> appreciate any thoughts you might have on this thanks

> Vicky

>

wow that's interesting. i took him off of enzymes 3 days ago because of a stool test that we are going to do. actually i just got the sample tonight so tomorrow he'll be back on the enzymes . thanks

To: mb12 valtrex From: r.englund@...Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:00:34 +0000Subject: Re: bruises?!

Vicky:My daughter used to get them on her shins all of the time, what worked for us was putting her on digestive enzymes, one week I took her off of them because we were doing some lab testing and the bruises came back, then I put her back on the enzymes and the bruises went away.Just a suggestion.>> the last couple of days i noticed some bruises on my sons legs and > they keep getting more and more. tonight i just noticed one on his > back. he hasn't been falling or bumping into things and it's so > strange.. does anybody know what could be the cause? i would > appreciate any thoughts you might have on this thanks> Vicky> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger