RemedySpot.com

Re: Spectracell/ was What is PICA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi , Did Spectracell send you the results? I thought they would only send directly to the prescribing dr. CarolynI just got them yeserday and have not had a chance togo over them with my son's doc They did coincide withsome other tests I had run. The only thing I need toask about is the fact that the test said the referenceranges are for children "12 yrs and up. My child is 4yrs old. I am also doing the "Doctor's Data cellelements test" as per my DAN!. I like to compare testresults (while it kills my pocket book) to be sure.I'll keep you posted. --- thatgirl <mamatutusan (DOT) rr.com> wrote:> Did you find the Spectracell results helpful? I am> waiting on our > results. We did the FIA test.> > Carolyn> > > > > My son has always had bad pica and we just got> back> > spectracell results that say he is zinc deficient.> May> > I ask which zinc you used? I was just researching> and> > founf their are different forms. Thank you, > > --- Chuck & Chase <cachase> wrote:> >> > > I think pica is usually linked to zinc> deficiency.> > > My daughter had pica and> > > it went away when we started supplementing zinc.> > >> > > > > >> > > _____> > >> > > From: mb12 valtrex > > > [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On> > > Behalf Of Pamela Leigh> > > Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 12:23 PM> > > To: mb12 valtrex > > > Subject: RE: What is PICA> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > PICA is the eating, chewing, or mouthing of> inedible> > > objects. My son chews> > > on paper and plastic. To our knowledge, however,> he> > > does not swallow them.> > > He spits them back out.> > >> > > Pamela> > >> > > "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do.> There> > > can be no courage unless> > > you're scared."> > >> > > Eddie Rickenbacker, top US fighter ace, WWI> > >> > > _____> > >> > > From: mb12 valtrex > > > [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On> > > Behalf Of rhondabalque> > > Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 9:09 PM> > > To: mb12 valtrex > > > Subject: What is PICA> > >> > > Could some explain to me what PICA is my> daughter> > > will at time shed> > > paper and eat it or chew on it and give it to> me.> > >> > >> > >> >> >>__________________________________________________________> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.> > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs> >> > > > __________________________________________________________Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ