RemedySpot.com

Hi, I am new here, some questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everybody :

Thank you very much for letting me be part of this group. My name is

Carmen and I have a son who has autism. He is 9 years old now.

We have done lots of therapies, lots of treatments and he has

improved but he has not recovered and still has sensory issues, dark

circles below his eyes, lots of allergies, food intolerances, speech

delays (huge ones) and so on.

Of everything we have done what I think has worked best for him is

the glutathione infusions, some transdermal chelation , the gluten

free, soy free, corn free and casein diet but mostly, the low oxalate

diet.

I found out this group when I was doing a search on google because my

son is going through a kind of regression. There are 2

possiblities : one is after eating more fruit than the usual he eats

plus more rice bread than the usual on Holidays he could have gotten

his yeast levels worse. The seoncd one is ,one of his playmates got

mumps . My son has received the first vaccine for mumps, rubella and

measles but he didn´t get the booster because we decided not to

vaccinate anymore.

He hasn´t gotten the mumps , at least there are no visible signs ,but

something tells me he can have it but with no symptoms.

Well, that´s what brought me here and I think this is a wonderful

group with lots of information and things to learn.

One question I want to ask ,is about the MB12 spray. We did the MB12

shots for a long time. Almost 1 year. At the beginning we were doing

it at a low angle on his arm, and we didn´t see any improvement at

all. Then , his DAN Dr told us it needed to be done on his tushy.

Then we saw huge changes but negative ones. After the first shot, he

became extremely irritable and extremely agressive, he started

kicking me, hitting me, throwing things, screaming, crying the whole

day. We told ourselves we needed to wait and not quit and did a

second shot. Well, after that we thought we couldn´t do it anymore

because he got even worse so we decided to stop the whole thing.

My question is if there is any parent here who has gone trough

something like this with the shots but then switched to the nasal

spray with better results?

I am very willing to try new things to see what can work on my son

but those memories I have from those 6 days have me very scared of

trying the MB12 again.

Thank you very much for reading my post,

Carmen

Hi! we just quit the MB12 shots for exactly the reasons you describe. All we saw were side effects and plenty of them! He has become aggressive and hits me constantly. He also has SEVERE insomnia and stays up til 1 and 3 in the morning before falling asleep! And he still gets up at his regular time the next morning. He requires constant supervision. I am soooo tired. We tried to keep with it expecting the side effects to stop but it just became too much. I'm disappointed and wondering what to do next. I'm not opposed to trying again but right now, I really need to get my sweet boy back (and some rest). Stéphanie B. carmenperus wrote: Hi everybody :Thank you very much for letting me be part of this group. My name is Carmen and I have a son who has autism. He is 9 years old now. We have done lots of therapies, lots of treatments and he has improved but he has not recovered and still has sensory issues, dark circles below his eyes, lots of allergies, food intolerances, speech delays (huge ones) and so on.Of everything we have done what I think has worked best for him is the glutathione infusions, some transdermal chelation , the gluten free, soy free, corn free and casein diet but mostly, the low oxalate diet.I found out this group when I was doing a search on google because my son is going

through a kind of regression. There are 2 possiblities : one is after eating more fruit than the usual he eats plus more rice bread than the usual on Holidays he could have gotten his yeast levels worse. The seoncd one is ,one of his playmates got mumps . My son has received the first vaccine for mumps, rubella and measles but he didn´t get the booster because we decided not to vaccinate anymore.He hasn´t gotten the mumps , at least there are no visible signs ,but something tells me he can have it but with no symptoms.Well, that´s what brought me here and I think this is a wonderful group with lots of information and things to learn.One question I want to ask ,is about the MB12 spray. We did the MB12 shots for a long time. Almost 1 year. At the beginning we were doing it at a low angle on his arm, and we didn´t see any improvement at all. Then , his DAN Dr told us it needed to be done on his tushy.

Then we saw huge changes but negative ones. After the first shot, he became extremely irritable and extremely agressive, he started kicking me, hitting me, throwing things, screaming, crying the whole day. We told ourselves we needed to wait and not quit and did a second shot. Well, after that we thought we couldn´t do it anymore because he got even worse so we decided to stop the whole thing.My question is if there is any parent here who has gone trough something like this with the shots but then switched to the nasal spray with better results? I am very willing to try new things to see what can work on my son but those memories I have from those 6 days have me very scared of trying the MB12 again.Thank you very much for reading my post,Carmen

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

did you try the spray?? Did you add folinic acid?? Also, you could try the Hydroxy B-12. A few people have had luck with it. Bourbonnais wrote: Hi! we just quit the MB12 shots for exactly the reasons you describe. All we saw were side effects and plenty of them! He has become aggressive and hits me constantly. He also has SEVERE insomnia and stays up til 1 and 3 in the morning before falling asleep! And he still gets up at his regular time

the next morning. He requires constant supervision. I am soooo tired. We tried to keep with it expecting the side effects to stop but it just became too much. I'm disappointed and wondering what to do next. I'm not opposed to trying again but right now, I really need to get my sweet boy back (and some rest). Stéphanie B. carmenperus <carmenperus> wrote: Hi everybody :Thank you very much for letting me be part of this group. My name is Carmen and I have a son who has autism. He is 9 years old now. We have done lots of therapies, lots of treatments and he has improved but he has not recovered and still has sensory issues, dark circles below his eyes, lots of allergies, food intolerances, speech delays (huge ones) and so on.Of

everything we have done what I think has worked best for him is the glutathione infusions, some transdermal chelation , the gluten free, soy free, corn free and casein diet but mostly, the low oxalate diet.I found out this group when I was doing a search on google because my son is going through a kind of regression. There are 2 possiblities : one is after eating more fruit than the usual he eats plus more rice bread than the usual on Holidays he could have gotten his yeast levels worse. The seoncd one is ,one of his playmates got mumps . My son has received the first vaccine for mumps, rubella and measles but he didn´t get the booster because we decided not to vaccinate anymore.He hasn´t gotten the mumps , at least there are no visible signs ,but something tells me he can have it but with no symptoms.Well, that´s what brought me here and I think this is a wonderful group with lots of information and

things to learn.One question I want to ask ,is about the MB12 spray. We did the MB12 shots for a long time. Almost 1 year. At the beginning we were doing it at a low angle on his arm, and we didn´t see any improvement at all. Then , his DAN Dr told us it needed to be done on his tushy. Then we saw huge changes but negative ones. After the first shot, he became extremely irritable and extremely agressive, he started kicking me, hitting me, throwing things, screaming, crying the whole day. We told ourselves we needed to wait and not quit and did a second shot. Well, after that we thought we couldn´t do it anymore because he got even worse so we decided to stop the whole thing.My question is if there is any parent here who has gone trough something like this with the shots but then switched to the nasal spray with better results? I am very willing to try new things to see what can work on my son but those

memories I have from those 6 days have me very scared of trying the MB12 again.Thank you very much for reading my post,Carmen Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi! I have not tried the spray yet with my son. Our doc said that it is for teenagers and dismissed it but I am interested in giving it a try anyway. We did add folinic acid 400mcg twice a day plus folapro 400 mcg once a day. Should I have tried more? I don't know anything about hydroxy B-12. Where can I get more info? TIA Stéphanie B angie carter wrote: did you try the

spray?? Did you add folinic acid?? Also, you could try the Hydroxy B-12. A few people have had luck with it. Bourbonnais <stephanie.bourbonnais> wrote: Hi! we just quit the MB12 shots for exactly the reasons you describe. All we saw were side effects and plenty of them! He has become aggressive and hits me constantly. He also has SEVERE insomnia and stays up til 1 and 3 in the morning before falling asleep! And he still gets up at his regular time the next morning. He requires constant supervision. I am soooo tired. We tried to keep with it expecting the side effects to stop but it just became too much. I'm disappointed and wondering what to do next. I'm not opposed to trying again but right now, I really need to get my sweet boy

back (and some rest). Stéphanie B. carmenperus <carmenperus> wrote: Hi everybody :Thank you very much for letting me be part of this group. My name is Carmen and I have a son who has autism. He is 9 years old now. We have done lots of therapies, lots of treatments and he has improved but he has not recovered and still has sensory issues, dark circles below his eyes, lots of allergies, food intolerances, speech delays (huge ones) and so on.Of everything we have done what I think has worked best for him is the glutathione infusions, some transdermal chelation , the gluten free, soy free, corn free and casein diet but mostly, the low oxalate diet.I found out this group when I was doing a search on google because my son is going through a

kind of regression. There are 2 possiblities : one is after eating more fruit than the usual he eats plus more rice bread than the usual on Holidays he could have gotten his yeast levels worse. The seoncd one is ,one of his playmates got mumps . My son has received the first vaccine for mumps, rubella and measles but he didn´t get the booster because we decided not to vaccinate anymore.He hasn´t gotten the mumps , at least there are no visible signs ,but something tells me he can have it but with no symptoms.Well, that´s what brought me here and I think this is a wonderful group with lots of information and things to learn.One question I want to ask ,is about the MB12 spray. We did the MB12 shots for a long time. Almost 1 year. At the beginning we were doing it at a low angle on his arm, and we didn´t see any improvement at all. Then , his DAN Dr told us it needed to be done on his tushy. Then we saw

huge changes but negative ones. After the first shot, he became extremely irritable and extremely agressive, he started kicking me, hitting me, throwing things, screaming, crying the whole day. We told ourselves we needed to wait and not quit and did a second shot. Well, after that we thought we couldn´t do it anymore because he got even worse so we decided to stop the whole thing.My question is if there is any parent here who has gone trough something like this with the shots but then switched to the nasal spray with better results? I am very willing to try new things to see what can work on my son but those memories I have from those 6 days have me very scared of trying the MB12 again.Thank you very much for reading my post,Carmen Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Hi,

I used to give nasal spray, and Jaosn is doing ok. Then I switch to injection bcos all of people around me said its better. At first, my obstacle is to give the injection and after 2 months I'm still struggling with giving the injections.

Sorry I cant help you with this.. but I tried the mb12 injection myself (order for my own weight) and when I shot it before bed time (I shot my son after he fall asleep), I feel anxious a lot! I cant sleep at all, even I;m so sleepy but I just feel not right, anxious, just not feeling well. I had this before after the 3rd shot but I thought its just my imagination.

My husband also had a shot the same time as me, but he has no problem with sleeping at all.

And my son, he did wake up too early during the early times when I first start to shoot him.

If you give the shot at nite, you might want to change it to morning to avoid the anxiety feeling which I guess makes them feel uncomfortable.. If you have given it in the morning, then well, you shall try the nasal spray and see the result then. For me, its better nasal than none..

I am also considering to give nasal spray on top of injection, bcos I feel somehow my son improve in a different way than the injection. Well, I didnt see huge WOW effect on mb12, but as long as he didnt show significant negative effect, I will continue it until 2 years.

Hope this help,

Yuliana

Re: Hi, I am new here, some questions

Hi!

we just quit the MB12 shots for exactly the reasons you describe. All we saw were side effects and plenty of them! He has become aggressive and hits me constantly. He also has SEVERE insomnia and stays up til 1 and 3 in the morning before falling asleep! And he still gets up at his regular time the next morning. He requires constant supervision. I am soooo tired. We tried to keep with it expecting the side effects to stop but it just became too much. I'm disappointed and wondering what to do next. I'm not opposed to trying again but right now, I really need to get my sweet boy back (and some rest).

Stéphanie B.

carmenperus <carmenperus> wrote:

Hi everybody :Thank you very much for letting me be part of through a kind of regression. There are 2 possiblities : one is after eating more fruit than the usual he eats plus more rice bread than the usual on Holidays he could have gotten his yeast levels worse. The seoncd one is ,one of his playmates got mumps . My son has received the first vaccine for mumps, rubella and measles but he didn´t get the booster because we decided not to vaccinate anymore.He hasn´t gotten the mumps , at least there are no visible signs ,but something tells me he can have it but with no symptoms.Well, that´s what brought me here and I think this is a wonderful group with lots of information and things to learn.One question I want to ask ,is about the MB12 spray. We did the MB12 shots for a long time. Almost 1 year. At the beginning we were doing it at a low angle on his arm, and we didn´t see any improvement at all. Then , his DAN Dr told us it needed to be done on his tushy. Then we saw huge changes but negative ones. After the first shot, he became extremely irritable and extremely agressive, he started kicking me, hitting me, throwing things, screaming, crying the whole day. We told ourselves we needed to wait and not quit and did a second shot. Well, after that we thought we couldn´t do it anymore because he got even worse so we decided to stop the whole thing.My question is if there is any parent here who has gone trough something like this with the shots but then switched to the nasal spray with better results? I am very willing to try new things to see what can work on my son but those memories I have from those 6 days have me very scared of trying the MB12 again.Thank you very much for reading my post,Carmen

Our daughter did terrible with the shots...very aggressive and MEAN :( We tried the spray which she tolerated better but still had some anger issues. Our DAN recommended giving Hydroxy B-12 a try.....we did it for several months saw some small gains, nothing AMAZING like others have seen. Not sure where to direct you for more info on Hydroxy B12, maybe search some of the old posts. Bourbonnais wrote: Hi! I have not tried the

spray yet with my son. Our doc said that it is for teenagers and dismissed it but I am interested in giving it a try anyway. We did add folinic acid 400mcg twice a day plus folapro 400 mcg once a day. Should I have tried more? I don't know anything about hydroxy B-12. Where can I get more info? TIA Stéphanie B angie carter <angcarter97> wrote: did you try the spray?? Did you add folinic acid?? Also, you could try the Hydroxy B-12. A few people have had luck with it. Bourbonnais <stephanie.bourbonnais> wrote: Hi! we just quit the MB12

shots for exactly the reasons you describe. All we saw were side effects and plenty of them! He has become aggressive and hits me constantly. He also has SEVERE insomnia and stays up til 1 and 3 in the morning before falling asleep! And he still gets up at his regular time the next morning. He requires constant supervision. I am soooo tired. We tried to keep with it expecting the side effects to stop but it just became too much. I'm disappointed and wondering what to do next. I'm not opposed to trying again but right now, I really need to get my sweet boy back (and some rest). Stéphanie B. carmenperus <carmenperus> wrote: Hi everybody :Thank you very much for letting me be part of this group. My name is Carmen and I have

a son who has autism. He is 9 years old now. We have done lots of therapies, lots of treatments and he has improved but he has not recovered and still has sensory issues, dark circles below his eyes, lots of allergies, food intolerances, speech delays (huge ones) and so on.Of everything we have done what I think has worked best for him is the glutathione infusions, some transdermal chelation , the gluten free, soy free, corn free and casein diet but mostly, the low oxalate diet.I found out this group when I was doing a search on google because my son is going through a kind of regression. There are 2 possiblities : one is after eating more fruit than the usual he eats plus more rice bread than the usual on Holidays he could have gotten his yeast levels worse. The seoncd one is ,one of his playmates got mumps . My son has received the first vaccine for mumps, rubella and measles but he didn´t get the booster

because we decided not to vaccinate anymore.He hasn´t gotten the mumps , at least there are no visible signs ,but something tells me he can have it but with no symptoms.Well, that´s what brought me here and I think this is a wonderful group with lots of information and things to learn.One question I want to ask ,is about the MB12 spray. We did the MB12 shots for a long time. Almost 1 year. At the beginning we were doing it at a low angle on his arm, and we didn´t see any improvement at all. Then , his DAN Dr told us it needed to be done on his tushy. Then we saw huge changes but negative ones. After the first shot, he became extremely irritable and extremely agressive, he started kicking me, hitting me, throwing things, screaming, crying the whole day. We told ourselves we needed to wait and not quit and did a second shot. Well, after that we thought we couldn´t do it anymore because he got even worse

so we decided to stop the whole thing.My question is if there is any parent here who has gone trough something like this with the shots but then switched to the nasal spray with better results? I am very willing to try new things to see what can work on my son but those memories I have from those 6 days have me very scared of trying the MB12 again.Thank you very much for reading my post,Carmen Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.