RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Ammonia issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My baby had trouble after his surgery digesting fats and protein, I am interested because he naturally goes for fruits and veg, how to test?

Ammonia issues> > > Breath smells like fermaldehyde after eating sugar free chicken> sausages does this mean that my son is an over methalator?, He also> has an oxalate issue with fat, but is this also a methahlation> problem??-Mattea> > > > > > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

I use alpha keto glutaric acid (from Jon Pangborn book) that said it can help to absorb excess ammonia.

also had high oxalic acid, but I didnt put him off vit C prior to test, so the high test result can come also from vit C.

Hope this helps..

Yuliana

Re: Ammonia issues

His oat test says he is high in suberic acid and oxalic acid, i dontknow how to read this test, i need to call for an eval from greatplaind dr. appt is this friday, should i just lay off the meats, andoxalates, can i give him lean turkey meat? can i give him goat milk?How do I get rid of ammonia?- M>> I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary organic > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein metabolism > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath>

We have lowered our ammonia and Oxalates on tests using Dr.

Yasko’s Ammonia protocol.

We do limit protein. There may have been some more stuff and I will

try to remember. Here for the most part is what we use.

Ammonia support formula 0.5ml, 3X per day (Dr. Yasko’s) www.holisticheal.com

Yucca on high protein foods

Curcumin 1X per day

Limit sulfur/sulfites

Charcoal/magnesium citrate flush 2x a week.

But curcumin is a methyl donor so it could cause detox, start SLOW with

that one. We also use NCD zeolites and for whatever reason I think this has

done good stuff in re: to ammonia as well….heck they use zeolites to

remove ammonia from fish tanks (yucky thought there).

Chris

[mailto:mb12 valtrex ]

On Behalf Of matteagonzales

Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:25 AM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Ammonia issues

His oat test says he is high in suberic acid and oxalic acid, i dont

know how to read this test, i need to call for an eval from great

plaind dr. appt is this friday, should i just lay off the meats, and

oxalates, can i give him lean turkey meat? can i give him goat milk?

How do I get rid of ammonia?- M

>

> I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary

organic

> acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein

metabolism

> always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath

>

goat milk wouldn't be cf for starters, I believe yasko has some stuff on ammonia issues and AKA can help, enzymes for meats specifically pancreatic ones

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

His oat test says he is high in suberic acid and oxalic acid, i dontknow how to read this test, i need to call for an eval from greatplaind dr. appt is this friday, should i just lay off the meats, andoxalates, can i give him lean turkey meat? can i give him goat milk?How do I get rid of ammonia?- M>> I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary organic > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein metabolism > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

No, Dr. Yasko does not use NCD it is not

part of her protocol, we do it on our own. We order ours a bottle at a time

from www.brainchildnutritionals.com

Chris

From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of matteagonzales

Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008

4:33 PM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Ammonia

issues

-can i find ncd zeolites on yaskos site?

-- In mb12 valtrex ,

" matteagonzales "

wrote:

>

>

> does this mean no epsom salt baths, thank you already for your reply-m

>

>

>

>

>

>

> >

> > >

> >

> > > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary

> organic

> >

> > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein

metabolism

> >

> > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath

> >

> > >

> >

>

cf means casein free, goats milk isn't casien free.

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Re: Ammonia issues> > > His oat test says he is high in suberic acid and oxalic acid, i dont> know how to read this test, i need to call for an eval from great> plaind dr. appt is this friday, should i just lay off the meats, and> oxalates, can i give him lean turkey meat? can i give him goat milk?> How do I get rid of ammonia?- M> > > >> > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinaryorganic > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Proteinmetabolism > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath> >> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date: 1/7/2008 9:14 AM

antifungals will have no effect on lactose, if you are lactose intollerent you need lactaid for an enzyme. alot of what you list are high phenols in which no phenol can help and it will also help with yeast issues and healing the gut

Are you saying casien free, goat is the only milk he can tolerate onhis IGG, he does not have a casien sensativity on his IGG oddlyenough, I add goat kiefer to it, and give him an anti fungal for thelactose, that is the only milk i give him, but I am willing to give itup if it is causing issues with ammonia etc.his diet is like thispearsgolden delicious apples onlyclo cauliflauer/garlic mashed mango dried pieces, no preservativesgoat milk(on watch)has vitaminD3/turkey bacon(on watch/ammonia)pumkin seeds (on watch)possibly lentil flat bread in the future, i am still trying to make itCoconut bread(coconut flour/flax meal/oil/pear sweetner)as you can see from his silicylate/phenol/oxalate/aminie/ sensativity,he is a very limited little boyI gave him his second round of diflucan today, to combat the yeastoxalate, and I am hoping to go for nizorol soon, and then nistatin,does this sound o.k. he recently had issues with the chicken sausage,toomuch fat, so he had an ammoniea reaction as you know. Looking foranswers, I wil defenanlty go to yaskos site, thank you so much alreadyevery one for chiming in- Mattea> > >> > > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary> organic > > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein> metabolism > > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >>----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:> 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> >>

you would need to sweeten with pear if you are looking to NOT feed yeast as apple juice is a HUGE yeast feeder

Re: Ammonia issues> > > > Are you saying casien free, goat is the only milk he can tolerate on> his IGG, he does not have a casien sensativity on his IGG oddly> enough, I add goat kiefer to it, and give him an anti fungal for the> lactose, that is the only milk i give him, but I am willing to give it> up if it is causing issues with ammonia etc.his diet is like this> pears> golden delicious apples only> clo > cauliflauer/garlic mashed > mango dried pieces, no preservatives> goat milk(on watch)has vitaminD3/> turkey bacon(on watch/ammonia)> pumkin seeds (on watch)> possibly lentil flat bread in the future, i am still trying to make it> Coconut bread(coconut flour/flax meal/oil/pear sweetner)> as you can see from his silicylate/phenol/oxalate/aminie/ sensativity,> he is a very limited little boy> > I gave him his second round of diflucan today, to combat the yeast> oxalate, and I am hoping to go for nizorol soon, and then nistatin,> does this sound o.k. he recently had issues with the chicken sausage,> toomuch fat, so he had an ammoniea reaction as you know. Looking for> answers, I wil defenanlty go to yaskos site, thank you so much already> every one for chiming in- Mattea> > > > > >> > > > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary> > organic > > > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein> > metabolism > > > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> >> ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:> > 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> > >> >> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

yes apple is apple is apple, it's fructose which feeds yeast

Re: Ammonia issues> > > > > > > > Are you saying casien free, goat is the only milk he can tolerate on> > his IGG, he does not have a casien sensativity on his IGG oddly> > enough, I add goat kiefer to it, and give him an anti fungal for the> > lactose, that is the only milk i give him, but I am willing togive it> > up if it is causing issues with ammonia etc.his diet is like this> > pears> > golden delicious apples only> > clo > > cauliflauer/garlic mashed > > mango dried pieces, no preservatives> > goat milk(on watch)has vitaminD3/> > turkey bacon(on watch/ammonia)> > pumkin seeds (on watch)> > possibly lentil flat bread in the future, i am still trying tomake it> > Coconut bread(coconut flour/flax meal/oil/pear sweetner)> > as you can see from his silicylate/phenol/oxalate/aminie/sensativity,> > he is a very limited little boy> > > > I gave him his second round of diflucan today, to combat the yeast> > oxalate, and I am hoping to go for nizorol soon, and then nistatin,> > does this sound o.k. he recently had issues with the chickensausage,> > toomuch fat, so he had an ammoniea reaction as you know. Looking for> > answers, I wil defenanlty go to yaskos site, thank you so muchalready> > every one for chiming in- Mattea> > > > > > > > >> > > > > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary> > > organic > > > > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein> > > metabolism > > > > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - ReleaseDate:> > > 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:> 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> >> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

What about green tart apple like granny smith and stevia for sweetness?Christel King wrote: yes apple is apple is apple, it's fructose which feeds yeast Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Re: Ammonia issues> > > > > > > > Are you saying casien free, goat is the only milk he can tolerate on> > his IGG, he does not have a casien sensativity on his IGG oddly> > enough, I add

goat kiefer to it, and give him an anti fungal for the> > lactose, that is the only milk i give him, but I am willing togive it> > up if it is causing issues with ammonia etc.his diet is like this> > pears> > golden delicious apples only> > clo > > cauliflauer/garlic mashed > > mango dried pieces, no preservatives> > goat milk(on watch)has vitaminD3/> > turkey bacon(on watch/ammonia)> > pumkin seeds (on watch)> > possibly lentil flat bread in the future, i am still trying tomake it> > Coconut bread(coconut flour/flax meal/oil/pear sweetner)> > as you can see from his silicylate/phenol/oxalate/aminie/sensativity,> > he is a very limited little boy> > > > I gave him his second round of diflucan today, to combat the yeast> > oxalate, and I am hoping to go for nizorol soon, and then

nistatin,> > does this sound o.k. he recently had issues with the chickensausage,> > toomuch fat, so he had an ammoniea reaction as you know. Looking for> > answers, I wil defenanlty go to yaskos site, thank you so muchalready> > every one for chiming in- Mattea> > > > > > > > >> > > > > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary> > > organic > > > > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein> > > metabolism > > > > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >

----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - ReleaseDate:> > > 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:> 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> >> > > > > >

>----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM> No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

stevia doesn't feed yeast, apples do

Re: Ammonia issues> > > > > > > > Are you saying casien free, goat is the only milk he can tolerate on> > his IGG, he does not have a casien sensativity on his IGG oddly> > enough, I add goat kiefer to it, and give him an anti fungal for the> > lactose, that is the only milk i give him, but I am willing togive it> > up if it is causing issues with ammonia etc.his diet is like this> > pears> > golden delicious apples only> > clo > > cauliflauer/garlic mashed > > mango dried pieces, no preservatives> > goat milk(on watch)has vitaminD3/> > turkey bacon(on watch/ammonia)> > pumkin seeds (on watch)> > possibly lentil flat bread in the future, i am still trying tomake it> > Coconut bread(coconut flour/flax meal/oil/pear sweetner)> > as you can see from his silicylate/phenol/oxalate/aminie/sensativity,> > he is a very limited little boy> > > > I gave him his second round of diflucan today, to combat the yeast> > oxalate, and I am hoping to go for nizorol soon, and then nistatin,> > does this sound o.k. he recently had issues with the chickensausage,> > toomuch fat, so he had an ammoniea reaction as you know. Looking for> > answers, I wil defenanlty go to yaskos site, thank you so muchalready> > every one for chiming in- Mattea> > > > > > > > >> > > > > I'm not a doctor, but had you had his urine tested for urinary> > > organic > > > > > acids? Maybe he's not dealing with ammonia well??? Protein> > > metabolism > > > > > always involved getting rid of the ammonia.....cath> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> > ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > > > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - ReleaseDate:> > > 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> ----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:> 1/7/2008 9:14 AM> >> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I believe you can do Urine OATS testing

Ammonia issues> > > Breath smells like fermaldehyde after eating sugar free chicken> sausages does this mean that my son is an over methalator?, He also> has an oxalate issue with fat, but is this also a methahlation> problem??-Mattea> > > > > > >------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1213 - Release Date:1/7/2008 9:14 AM>

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel