RemedySpot.com

Re: Stan- Read about my Nonvaccinated, GFCF since birth, Organic pure Child -Fungal?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Not Stan but.... What about probiotics like Three lac and digestive enzymes. Your daughter could have some leaky gut issues and may be helped by digestive enzymes. I believe we are passing a lot to our children--but there are those much unhealthier than I that have neurotypical children. My sister, for instance, has the most unhealthy diet in the world, never did any excercise, barely took prenatals, feeds her children absolute garbage everyday but her children are completely NT. I tried to do everything different than her and I ended up with the one with an autistic child. I never had an abnormal pap, I never had any fungal issues while nursing...Try digestive enzymes with your daughter and see if you can get her started on a probiotic if she's not already. You could always put her on some natural antifungals and see if they help. Systemic candidiasis is difficult to diagnose and, I think, most autistic

children suffer from this--however, what came first? The mercury, then the candida....or the candida, then the immune dysfunction, then the trapping of metals? Who can really tell. What are you treating her with now??? My son's walking greatly improved on digestive enzymes."watson.sonja" wrote: Stan,I have a 19 month old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she

is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several

bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She

is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to

know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja from South Carolina

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Sonja where in SC are you? there are no DAN docs in SC except for one who does mostly allergies in ton. You can e-mail me off list if you'd like. Maurine"watson.sonja" wrote: Stan,I have a 19 month old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I

know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but

supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She

is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I

certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja from South Carolina

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

You have done her a great service by preventing alot of these issues. My NT son, 3.6 had a few issues early on...toe walking, eye covering, bowel problems, spinning. However, he spoke in full sentences by l8 months and all of the other symptoms have disapeared. I kept him organic and GFCF and gave him MB l2 from 8 months to 20 months. He is in his second year of pre-school now and doing well.Beth Sutton wrote: Not Stan but.... What about probiotics like Three lac and digestive enzymes.

Your daughter could have some leaky gut issues and may be helped by digestive enzymes. I believe we are passing a lot to our children--but there are those much unhealthier than I that have neurotypical children. My sister, for instance, has the most unhealthy diet in the world, never did any excercise, barely took prenatals, feeds her children absolute garbage everyday but her children are completely NT. I tried to do everything different than her and I ended up with the one with an autistic child. I never had an abnormal pap, I never had any fungal issues while nursing...Try digestive enzymes with your daughter and see if you can get her started on a probiotic if she's not already. You could always put her on some natural antifungals and see if they help. Systemic candidiasis is difficult to diagnose and, I think, most autistic children suffer from this--however, what came first? The mercury, then the candida....or the

candida, then the immune dysfunction, then the trapping of metals? Who can really tell. What are you treating her with now??? My son's walking greatly improved on digestive enzymes."watson.sonja" <watson.sonja> wrote: Stan,I have a 19 month old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and

not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this

fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want

her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc

that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja from South Carolina Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I'm still getting the hang of this Yahoo group thing. I probably already messaged you once, but yes I am interested in contacting this doctor. Any help at this point of telling me what I need to also remove from her diet would be great. Thanks so much!! Maurine Meleck wrote: Sonja where in SC are you? there are no DAN docs in SC except for one who does mostly allergies in ton. You can e-mail me off list if you'd like. Maurine"watson.sonja"

<watson.sonja> wrote: Stan,I have a 19 month old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take

that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I

don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant

eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I

think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja from South Carolina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Thanks!Beth Sutton wrote: Not Stan but.... What about probiotics like Three lac and digestive enzymes. Your daughter could have some leaky gut issues and may be helped by digestive enzymes. I believe we are passing a lot to our children--but there are those much unhealthier than I that have neurotypical children. My sister, for instance, has the most unhealthy diet in the world, never did any excercise, barely took prenatals, feeds her children absolute garbage everyday but her children are

completely NT. I tried to do everything different than her and I ended up with the one with an autistic child. I never had an abnormal pap, I never had any fungal issues while nursing...Try digestive enzymes with your daughter and see if you can get her started on a probiotic if she's not already. You could always put her on some natural antifungals and see if they help. Systemic candidiasis is difficult to diagnose and, I think, most autistic children suffer from this--however, what came first? The mercury, then the candida....or the candida, then the immune dysfunction, then the trapping of metals? Who can really tell. What are you treating her with now??? My son's walking greatly improved on digestive enzymes."watson.sonja" <watson.sonja> wrote: Stan,I have a 19 month

old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say I am at peace

with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so vibrant and

healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating

days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja from South

Carolina Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

86% ALL kids have some sort of stomach issue may it be

yeast/fungal/parasites. Some children will complain of stomach aches

after eating certain foods -Typical parents who don't have an ASD

child will blow it off as just a bad tummy. Since most of us know

what the issues look like we see things in a different light, also

when we start a diet most likely the rest of the family goes on

board...you see improvements in health/skin/other problems we never

put together that food could cause issues.

I would highly recommend placing your child on a Probiotic along with

enzymes to help with the digesting of foods she is having trouble

braking down in her little system. If its more fungal, you can use

OLE (Olive Leaf Extract), also elderberry is great for immune

support, have her start on CLO (Cod liver oil- nortic naturals)

See a Naturopathic in your area if you can, otherwise look into

seeing a DAN! doctor. I personally don't use a DAN! doctor but my

doctor is just as qualified as she has attend over 5 conferences she

just doesn't place the DAN! next to her name as her protocol are

more " out of the box " not as conservative then DAN! and we don't

experiment on him on what will work and what will not.

We pass lots to our children during pregnancy, if you have amalgam in

your mouth those could be leaking in your body, prior shots, normal

toxins we digest, along with issues we already have been dealing with

for years. Eating tuna could be some part of it, but it could be

other parts as well.

My NT daughter has had yeast/fungal/parasite issues from birth its

not till her brother 2 1/2 years later got diagnosed and we started

down he right path, that we figured out she was highly allergic to

milk/wheat which was causing eczema/asthma and chronic fatigue. She

used to get sick atleast 2x a month now its like 2-3x a year.

so there can be different reasons why your child is the way she is,

and YES your so lucky you listen to your " mommy instinct " and didn't

vaccinate.

Keep us posted on her outcome,

Lorina

> Stan,

>

> I have a 19 month old daughter...

>

> My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot

in

> to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies.

> Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk

> for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she

and

> I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes

> (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much

> for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than

I

> would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her

> off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent

> encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti

> vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to

> take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece

of

> lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So

> I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until

> the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only

> eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several

> bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as

> some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the

> baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it

stayed

> there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was

> helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but

> since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come

> from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day

> sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I

> was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than

> that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a

> doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health

> problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I

> was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones

> adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs

> help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than

> most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days

> she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark

> circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a

lot

> of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent

> her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to

> be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is

> an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been

> organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the

> constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed,

> anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say

that

> vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her

any

> issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can

> tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I

> want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day

> because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my

> pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have

> already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a

> reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding

state.

> I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that

> will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw

many

> mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in

> treating their children that they ahve ignored their own

symptoms!??

> I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause

> cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus?

> Just a thought.

>

> Sonja from South Carolina

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Sonja, I live in ton SC. Don't know where you are. I have candida and have been treated for 2 years along with NAET for severe allergies and several other health related problems. I see a holistic practioner in the ton area. He treats many children as well. If you are interested in the name, let me know. Email me offline and I'll give you all the info. I understand how discouraging it all can be! To: mb12 valtrex From: watson.sonja@...Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:34:26 -0800Subject: Re: Stan- Read about my Nonvaccinated, GFCF since birth, Organic pure Child -Fungal?

I'm still getting the hang of this Yahoo group thing. I probably already messaged you once, but yes I am interested in contacting this doctor. Any help at this point of telling me what I need to also remove from her diet would be great. Thanks so much!! Maurine Meleck <maurine_meleck> wrote: Sonja where in SC are you? there are no DAN docs in SC except for one who does mostly allergies in ton. You can e-mail me off list if you'd like. Maurine"watson.sonja"

<watson.sonja> wrote: Stan,I have a 19 month old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take

that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I

don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant

eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I

think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja from South Carolina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Does he use nutrition or just NAET. I love NAET. I've been cured of my milk allergy by Dr. Prince in Charlotte. He is the regional instructor for NAET in this error. He's 76 years old and been practicing for 20 years. I see holistic docs for nutrition (antifungals and such)... I have taken a break during the Holiday sbut we have got to get back to cLT to see him. He sees autistic kids as well. I fear that this candida/fungal issue will not respond completely to natural, and I guess I should try the natural first. I would love to have the doctors name that you see, and know if he uses nutrition as well as NAET. THanks so much for the response. We all need each other. Hudson wrote: Sonja, I live in ton SC. Don't know where you are. I have candida and have been treated for 2 years along with NAET for severe allergies and several other health related problems. I see a holistic practioner in the ton area. He treats many children as well. If you are interested in the name, let me know. Email me offline and I'll give you all the info. I understand how discouraging it all can be! To: mb12 valtrex From: watson.sonjaDate: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:34:26 -0800Subject: Re: Stan- Read about my Nonvaccinated, GFCF since

birth, Organic pure Child -Fungal? I'm still getting the hang of this Yahoo group thing. I probably already messaged you once, but yes I am interested in contacting this doctor. Any help at this point of telling me what I need to also remove from her diet would be great. Thanks so much!! Maurine Meleck <maurine_meleck> wrote: Sonja where in SC are you? there are no DAN docs in SC except for one who does mostly allergies in ton. You can e-mail me off list if you'd like. Maurine"watson.sonja" <watson.sonja> wrote: Stan,I

have a 19 month old daughter...My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So I didn't... I can't say

I am at peace with that decision, but until the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health problems. I have never felt so

vibrant and healthy as I did when I was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that vaccines caused her issues, but did my

tuna eating days cause her any issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in treating their children that they ahve ignored their own symptoms!?? I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? Just a thought. Sonja

from South Carolina Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Wow,, Thanks so much for that informative response. Can you elaborate on the type of digestive enzymes and probiotics that you use. I would also like to know which doc you use because there is not one in SC. I have a holistic doc that I plan for her to see, but he is not specifically educated in autism I would suspect. Interesting to know. I just diagnosed as B12 anemic and my holistic doc ordered a blood test, and gave me nutrition based on the results. A lot of the items that I needed are the same ones they say to give autistic kids. Amazing. Another thing. My daughter got diagnosed with having a yeast infection in her diaper (surprise surprise). I asked my ped if we could do a blood test to find otu if she has it in her body, and her response was like I don't know anything about that blah blah about thrush. Thank God for moms like you that are helping us other moms that are trying to reach for

help. Can you give me your doctors name? Do they do Chelation also?Lorina wrote: 86% ALL kids have some sort of stomach issue may it be yeast/fungal/parasites. Some children will complain of stomach aches after eating certain foods -Typical parents who don't have an ASD child will blow it off as just a bad tummy. Since most of us know what the issues look like we see things in a different light, also when we start a diet most likely the rest of the family goes on

board...you see improvements in health/skin/other problems we never put together that food could cause issues.I would highly recommend placing your child on a Probiotic along with enzymes to help with the digesting of foods she is having trouble braking down in her little system. If its more fungal, you can use OLE (Olive Leaf Extract), also elderberry is great for immune support, have her start on CLO (Cod liver oil- nortic naturals)See a Naturopathic in your area if you can, otherwise look into seeing a DAN! doctor. I personally don't use a DAN! doctor but my doctor is just as qualified as she has attend over 5 conferences she just doesn't place the DAN! next to her name as her protocol are more "out of the box" not as conservative then DAN! and we don't experiment on him on what will work and what will not.We pass lots to our children during pregnancy, if you have amalgam in your mouth those

could be leaking in your body, prior shots, normal toxins we digest, along with issues we already have been dealing with for years. Eating tuna could be some part of it, but it could be other parts as well.My NT daughter has had yeast/fungal/parasite issues from birth its not till her brother 2 1/2 years later got diagnosed and we started down he right path, that we figured out she was highly allergic to milk/wheat which was causing eczema/asthma and chronic fatigue. She used to get sick atleast 2x a month now its like 2-3x a year.so there can be different reasons why your child is the way she is, and YES your so lucky you listen to your "mommy instinct" and didn't vaccinate. Keep us posted on her outcome,Lorina> Stan,> > I have a 19 month old daughter...> > My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot in > to

her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies. > Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice milk > for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she and > I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes > (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too much > for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable than I > would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept her > off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent > encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti > vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to > take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a piece of > lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins. So > I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but until

> the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only > eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had several > bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back as > some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the > baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it stayed > there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was > helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but > since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus come > from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day > sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin. I > was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than > that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without a > doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant health >

problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when I > was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones > adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs > help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse than > most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days > she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her dark > circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a lot > of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent > her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her to > be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She is > an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been > organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the > constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed, > anaphylactic

reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say that > vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her any > issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can > tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits. I > want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of day > because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my > pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have > already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need a > reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding state. > I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc that > will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw many > mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in > treating their children that they ahve ignored their own

symptoms!?? > I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause > cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus? > Just a thought. > > Sonja from South Carolina> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

My family used Houston Enzymes (myself - AFP rest of family HN-zyme

Prime) here is the link

http://www.houstonni.com/

As for Probiotic, it all depends on what your body needs. Now both my

kids use Custom's Probiotic you can talk directly to the owner who

will ask you many questions and direct you to the formula you might

need the most. My NT daughter ONLY used the customs when she gets

bug, otherwise we give a basic from the Health food store which is

good for her. As for myself I use Klaire Labs Complete (this didn't

help my son, but is perfect for MOM)

My doc's information is in the Links file on the group Dr. Amy

Derksen, if you want more information about her protocol you can go

the AMT (college) Pharmacy here is the link

http://www.collegepharmacy.com/AMTrx/Images/Klinghardt%20and%

20Derksen%20Sheet.pdf

This pharmacy is always at the DAN! Conferences. Find a doctor who

allows you to be captain of your team not the doctor as the Captain.

You need someone who will listen to what you believe is going on with

your child (mom instincts...we all have them) and ask other's who

have seen doctor's you are thinking about going to otherwise it can

cost you a small fortune - trial/error....its not worth it.

My doctor is located in Washington state, but maybe if you contact

her office she can point you towards someone in your area that comes

highly recommend.

Hope this helps some, Lorina

> > Stan,

> >

> > I have a 19 month old daughter...

> >

> > My Child is not vaccinated. Not one drop of mercury has been shot

> in

> > to her. She has always been on CF/GF diet due to her allergies.

> > Since she is allergic, she has been on mostly my milk and rice

milk

> > for the first year and a half. I know after my research that she

> and

> > I have to have fungal issues. She has DARK circles under her eyes

> > (born with them and an eczema rash to boot), walks on toes too

much

> > for my liking and is quite clumsy and sometimes more irritable

than

> I

> > would like. I know if I had gotten her vaccinated and not kept

her

> > off of Caesin and milk she would have more issues. Another parent

> > encouraged me to not vaccinate, and I listened. I'm not anti

> > vaccination, but due to her allergies I had nothing telling me to

> > take that chance...I was scared to. If she couldn't handle a

piece

> of

> > lettuce, who would think she could tolerate all of those toxins.

So

> > I didn't... I can't say I am at peace with that decision, but

until

> > the CDC straightens them out I will take this route. She's only

> > eaten organic and reverse osmosis water. Anyays, I even had

several

> > bad papsmears weeks leading up to her conception. All come back

as

> > some type of bacteria..but supposedly no threat to me or the

> > baby..ha...yea right. I got a fungus on my left breast and it

> stayed

> > there for a year as I breast fed my allergic child thinking I was

> > helping her or was I? Fungus milk...not sounding too great, but

> > since breast milk was best I kept on. So where did this fungus

come

> > from? I still don't know. I do know that I ate tuna every day

> > sometimes twice a day for a couple of years trying to stay thin.

I

> > was young and stupid and didn't know about mercury. Other than

> > that..I don't know how the heck I got this fungus. I know without

a

> > doubt I am the one who gave it to Chloe. I have had constant

health

> > problems. I have never felt so vibrant and healthy as I did when

I

> > was pregnant. I felt free at last, but as soon as my hormones

> > adjusted back to normal, I felt sickly again. My daughter needs

> > help. She is pale, dark circles to the point that it is worse

than

> > most autistic kids with fungal issues. She is so clumsy some days

> > she can hardly walk a straight line. I started researching her

dark

> > circles and tendencies and learned that most autistic kids have a

> lot

> > of similarities to my nonautistic daughter. My goal is to prevent

> > her from going further in to the direction of autism. I want her

to

> > be an example of how fungus can impact developing children. She

is

> > an example because she has not been vaccinated and she has been

> > organic and GF/CF since birth. Still, we have dealt with the

> > constant eczema, asthma reactions to our new house and ragweed,

> > anaphylactic reaction to peanuts, and on and on. No one can say

> that

> > vaccines caused her issues, but did my tuna eating days cause her

> any

> > issues? It was years later that I had a baby, but you never can

> > tell. I've been very unhealthy despite all of my healthy habits.

I

> > want to know where to start. Will a DAN doc give me the time of

day

> > because she isn't full fledge autistic. I certainly know that my

> > pediatrician is gonna look at me crazy, especially since I have

> > already had to have vaccine conversations with her. Sigh...I need

a

> > reference for a great doctor in South Carolina or surrounding

> state.

> > I want someone who is in line with your thinking. I need a doc

that

> > will address fungal issues for not just my daughter but me. HOw

> many

> > mothers have infected their own children but are so caught up in

> > treating their children that they ahve ignored their own

> symptoms!??

> > I think it is interesting that they think that a virus can cause

> > cervical cancer...is this same virus causing problems to a fetus?

> > Just a thought.

> >

> > Sonja from South Carolina

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo!

Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>