RemedySpot.com

Re: REBECCA!Cream of Tartar in water at night before bed kills fungus and candida!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, I find this thread interesting.I recently replied to a Mom regarding S.Boulardii .I told her how when we used it in my son at high dosage as per Sid Baker's anti fungal parade suggests he began urinating himself 5-6 times a day.So was it feeding his yeast or getting rid of it.We didn' last more than 2 weeks b/c my son is 6 and in school.He seemed not to be able to feel the need to uriante coming on.Obviously this is humilating to a 6 yr old if he wets himself so we stopped.He also developed a bladder infection.When I posted the board after this happened I was told he obviously is very sick with yeast.Could it be it was b/c it was making more yeast?Please enlighten me as I am very confused.Another Mom posted that after 6 weeks of S.Boulardii her kid began to speak but she also went through a trying time with behaviors.I don't egt it.Pls help.I want to do the right thing for my son. NikkiChristel King wrote: it is a by product of grapes and actually can FEED yeast issues Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking Cream of Tartar in water at night before bed kills fungus and candida! This is in the forum below. great information. Dr.> Tommy Reavis lecture every week. He had great success killing fungus and> candida by telling people to take Cream of Tartar in water at night before> bed. Start with

a quarter teaspoon and work up to 1 or 2 heaping teaspoons.> > > He said that a person doing this will have diarrhea--which is not from the> CTT but from the candida/yeas/fungus die-off. (sounds like MMS, huh?) He> said that by taking it at night you would go to the bathroom first thing in> the morning and then be fine all the rest of the day as it was not diarrhea> from the CTT but from die off. If you took the CTT in the morning you'd run> to the bathroom all throughout the afternoon, so he felt it better to do it> at night. He said how you'd tell when all the candida was killed off was> that you wouldn't have diarrhea anymore--again, like MMS.> > So--for those of you worrying about fungus becoming adapted to MMS, and> wanting to pulse MMS, you might want to consider taking MMS one month (or 2> weeks) and then switching to CTT for

the same amount of time. Perhaps> switching back and forth like that would keep the fungus from adapting so> that you could continue to kill it every day. From: miracle_mineral_supplement [mailto:miracle_mineral_supplement ] Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:16 AMTo: miracle_mineral_supplement Subject: [miracle_mineral_supplement] Digest Number 154 Miracle Mineral Supplement Messages

In This Digest (14 Messages) 1a. Re: Anti-Biotics From: Carol Ann 1b. Re: Anti-Biotics From: susan 2. Re: From: nadon michel 3a. Re: Fungus adapting to MMS From: Sharon 3b. Fungus adapting to MMS From:

pamelad33aol 4. "love letters" good reports? From: bent_hj 5. Re: foods for yeast From: susan 6a. Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that

detox ammonia From: ransley 6b. Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox amm From: Pat Lane 6c. Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox amm From: cking001nycap (DOT) rr.com 6d. Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox ammonia From: Lane 7a. Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Jill 7b. Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Moser 8. Fungus/Candida From: Sharon View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages 1a. Re: Anti-Biotics Posted by: "Carol Ann" saffireskyes saffireskyes Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 pm (PST) You're welcome. Glad it was helpful. As suggests, everyone is different, many are dealing with completely different

issues. Citric Acid, may not, in fact, be the ideal activator for everybody - as such, the choices must be considered not based upon personal taste preferences but what is best for the individual. Sharon <shha2002> wrote: Holy Moldy, Carol Ann. Thank you for the information on Citric Acid. It's basically mold. There is another women on this board or a different one that I will email this information to as she is having a hard time with candida. GREAT INFO! GLAD YOU POSTED!Sharon > > True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person that would > react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person is trying > their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise to just > not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% > vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the chance > on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is that citric > seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually work. > > Samala, > > > -------Original Message------- > > On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create citric acid, but

that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it. >

Cream of Tartar in water at night before bed kills fungus and candida!

This is in the forum below. great information.

Dr.> Tommy Reavis lecture every week. He had great success killing fungus and> candida by telling people to take Cream of Tartar in water at night before> bed. Start with a quarter teaspoon and work up to 1 or 2 heaping teaspoons.> > > He said that a person doing this will have diarrhea--which is not from the> CTT but from the candida/yeas/fungus die-off. (sounds like MMS, huh?) He> said that by taking it at night you would go to the bathroom first thing in> the morning and then be fine all the rest of the day as it was not diarrhea> from the CTT but from die off. If you took the CTT in the morning you'd run> to the bathroom all throughout the afternoon, so he felt it better to do it> at night. He said how you'd tell when all the candida was killed off was> that you wouldn't have diarrhea anymore--again, like MMS.> > So--for those of you worrying about fungus becoming adapted to MMS, and> wanting to pulse MMS, you might want to consider taking MMS one month (or 2> weeks) and then switching to CTT for the same amount of time. Perhaps> switching back and forth like that would keep the fungus from adapting so> that you could continue to kill it every day.

From: miracle_mineral_supplement [mailto:miracle_mineral_supplement ] Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:16 AMTo: miracle_mineral_supplement Subject: [miracle_mineral_supplement] Digest Number 154

Miracle Mineral Supplement

Messages In This Digest (14 Messages)

1a. Re: Anti-Biotics From: Carol Ann 1b. Re: Anti-Biotics From: susan

2. Re: From: nadon michel

3a. Re: Fungus adapting to MMS From: Sharon 3b. Fungus adapting to MMS From: pamelad33aol

4. "love letters" good reports? From: bent_hj

5. Re: foods for yeast From: susan

6a. Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox ammonia From: ransley 6b. Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox amm From: Pat Lane 6c. Re: Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox amm From: cking001nycap (DOT) rr.com 6d. Ornithine and Arginine are two natural aminoacids that detox ammonia From: Lane

7a. Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Jill 7b. Re: Double Teaming Candida From: Moser

8. Fungus/Candida From: Sharon

View All Topics | Create New Topic

1a.

Re: Anti-Biotics

Posted by: "Carol Ann" saffireskyes saffireskyes

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:42 pm (PST)

You're welcome. Glad it was helpful. As suggests, everyone is different, many are dealing with completely different issues. Citric Acid, may not, in fact, be the ideal activator for everybody - as such, the choices must be considered not based upon personal taste preferences but what is best for the individual. Sharon <shha2002> wrote: Holy Moldy, Carol Ann. Thank you for the information on Citric Acid. It's basically mold. There is another women on this board or a different one that I will email this information to as she is having a hard time with candida. GREAT INFO! GLAD YOU POSTED!Sharon > > True, but as everyone is different there could be even one person that would > react negatively to the citric acid in the MMS, and as each person is trying > their best to get well, perhaps for candida people it would be wise to just > not use citric acid. The other activators--lemon, lime juice and 5% > vinegar--all work. Lime seems especially strong. So, why take the chance > on citric when the others will work too? The only difference is that citric > seems to be the most powerful, but all of the activators actually work. > > Samala, > > > -------Original Message------- > > On Wikipedia, they mentional that aspergillus is used to create citric acid, but that it's filtered out of the final product. Dr. doesn't mention citric acid as bad - and she's a fuss-budget about mold and toxins - but she also seems to stress purity in products, so it's probably best to go with citric acid from a trusted source - whatever that means - if you're concerned about it. >