RemedySpot.com

Re: stimming with antivirals!? Help! Stressed out!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i know this is late but have you considered yeast?  With all that antiviral stuff, it sounds like you may have kicked up some yeast.CherylHi,I have a 5 year old boy verbal kid who's been on the Body Ecology Dietfor 2 months now. He had a pretty big die off for about 2 weeks andleveled off reasonable for sometime. Previously we'd seen someincreased NK cell activity and high neoptrin levels in the french labtest. As a result, this Christmas break we started with3 caps/ 3 times a day virastop,4000iu D3,OLE,GSE 5 drops, andviru-chord homeopathy,500mg lysine,to work on the viruses and any bacteria/yeast that may flare up. Wealso added in blackcurrant 1000mg, 1000mg plusEPA fish oil, and Freeform amino acids( as he was very low in his ion test for aminos). Wethought we saw some stimmings but good signs showed up about 1 weekafter we started, but now --after 15 days-- we are seeing so muchmore stimming-- doing things that he was doing when he was 3-- likeplaying with doors, inattention and shouting. Why did this happen?Can anyone provide me with insight? what can I do to aid in this?School is on my case about it!Thanks so much,Ranjani-- "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, andsuddenly you are doing the impossible."~ St. Francis of Assisi

Sorry, I forgot to finish the e-mail.  That's what happens when you think as you type.  You simply assume you've typed what you thought!  :)  Anyway, I don't know much about balckcurrant as an antifungal but I would consider moving on to some other antifungal and add some heavy probios.  I would consider going for stronger antifungals and rotating them.  I don't know a whole lot about naturals so I really can't be of any help other than what you already know probably.  Maybe looking into Candex, Caprylic Acid, Berberine and Oil of Oregano.CherylHi,I have a 5 year old boy verbal kid who's been on the Body Ecology Dietfor 2 months now. He had a pretty big die off for about 2 weeks andleveled off reasonable for sometime. Previously we'd seen someincreased NK cell activity and high neoptrin levels in the french labtest. As a result, this Christmas break we started with3 caps/ 3 times a day virastop,4000iu D3,OLE,GSE 5 drops, andviru-chord homeopathy,500mg lysine,to work on the viruses and any bacteria/yeast that may flare up. Wealso added in blackcurrant 1000mg, 1000mg plusEPA fish oil, and Freeform amino acids( as he was very low in his ion test for aminos). Wethought we saw some stimmings but good signs showed up about 1 weekafter we started, but now --after 15 days-- we are seeing so muchmore stimming-- doing things that he was doing when he was 3-- likeplaying with doors, inattention and shouting. Why did this happen?Can anyone provide me with insight? what can I do to aid in this?School is on my case about it!Thanks so much,Ranjani-- "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, andsuddenly you are doing the impossible."~ St. Francis of Assisi