RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: Sue... More on MB12 reactions...etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sue,

Thanks for all the information! I got sick a few weeks ago and I believe that threw everything off. I'm starting to get back on track W/both the spray & 5htp. I do have the Monavie which we were giving to my younger daughter with autism. But we both have phenol problems so I'm not sure how good it is for us. I'm new to the muscle testing but I'm going to give it a try and see if I can figure out the dosing for the MB12 nasal spray and try a whole food supplement. It has been such a great thing for me. We moved over a year ago & I got more done in the week after I started the mb12 than I had in the year before that. It also helped take away about 20 years of stress. What does the lysine do for you? Is it for viruses?

Re:Best/easiest way to boost serotonin, GABA, Norepi....

St. 's Wort along with 5HTP for Serotonin and Anxiety... and about GABA, I supplement it because my children do not? have enzymes that transform Glutamate in to GABA?... Love, Gabby. :0)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post

Messages in this topic (2)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!