RemedySpot.com

Re: Does Diflucan cause constipation????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Magnesium, b6 and ’s aloe

juice. My GI loves george’s for constipation. Good luck,

From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of ekogurl

Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008

10:20 AM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Does

Diflucan cause constipation????

Hi Everyone,

We have never had pooping problems with our six year old until he

started Diflucan. Now his BM's are hard round little pieces instead of

normal well formed poops. He says " It's stuck Mommy " or " My

belly

hurts " . Sorry so descriptive! I don't like this, I want him to go

better to get rid of these toxins, not get constipated. What can I do

to help him naturally, that doesn't taste bad and isn't hard to give?

Thanks ..., Toledo, OH,

Mom to Austin

age six taking NCD,

probiotics, mb12, supps.

We had that problem with diflucan...one doc prescribed 1 ml and the other 10 ml (and 10 clogged him up and opened him up to more sinus/ear infections)...in a pinch, Ducolax suppository will get everything out--Miralax was useless for us....lot's of water and psyllium, cascarda sagrada etc. Maganesium also helps (I like this one with taurine from an enviromental clinician) I don't use diflucan on my little guy any more and he's sooo much better with a dfferent protocal. I have a 7YO that I'm trying to get on the protocal and he won't do it (liquid--the rest of us like it) but he does pills. Another thing that helps keep things moving for some is Florastor...think the company took the phone off the hook when Cristal announced it has casein...so plain old Sac.Boulardi might help.

Does Diflucan cause constipation????

Hi Everyone,

We have never had pooping problems with our six year old until he

started Diflucan. Now his BM's are hard round little pieces instead of

normal well formed poops. He says "It's stuck Mommy" or "My belly

hurts". Sorry so descriptive! I don't like this, I want him to go

better to get rid of these toxins, not get constipated. What can I do

to help him naturally, that doesn't taste bad and isn't hard to give?

Thanks ..., Toledo, OH, Mom to Austin age six taking NCD,

probiotics, mb12, supps.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

GOOD PROBIOTICS... like custom probiotics.. shall be in during antifungal course..

I tried s but didnt see the difference, but when I use cellulose fiber and good probiotics, it helps a lot for the bowel.

Good luck,Yuliana

RE: Does Diflucan cause constipation????

Magnesium, b6 and ’s aloe juice. My GI loves george’s for constipation. Good luck,

From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of ekogurlSent: Monday, January 07, 2008 10:20 AMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: Does Diflucan cause constipation????

Hi Everyone,We have never had pooping problems with our six year old until he started Diflucan. Now his BM's are hard round little pieces instead of normal well formed poops. He says "It's stuck Mommy" or "My belly hurts". Sorry so descriptive! I don't like this, I want him to go better to get rid of these toxins, not get constipated. What can I do to help him naturally, that doesn't taste bad and isn't hard to give? Thanks ..., Toledo, OH, Mom to Austin age six taking NCD, probiotics, mb12, supps.

Try Oxypowder.  www.oxypowder.comCherylOn Jan 7, 2008, at 7:19 AM, ekogurl wrote:Hi Everyone,We have never had pooping problems with our six year old until he started Diflucan. Now his BM's are hard round little pieces instead of normal well formed poops. He says "It's stuck Mommy" or "My belly hurts". Sorry so descriptive! I don't like this, I want him to go better to get rid of these toxins, not get constipated. What can I do to help him naturally, that doesn't taste bad and isn't hard to give? Thanks ..., Toledo, OH, Mom to Austin age six taking NCD, probiotics, mb12, supps.