RemedySpot.com

Re: urgent to stan and all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thank you kim

I will do it . Wish I knew with my other boy. No wonder gymboree has helped. He likes to press his head on mine.

Thanks

And he keeps wanting to lay down on the> floor and shake his head on it and kick hard> surfaces. He presses his head into the floorThis may be because he's seeking proprioceptiveinput. Many of these children have difficultyknowing where there bodies are in space. When they perform sensory seeking behaviors, youwould think that what they do would solve theirproblem. However, according to the excellent OTmy son had in early intervention, this doesn'thappen, because what they're doing is on asubconscious or brain stem level.You could try joint compressions, applyingpressure with the palm of your hand to his head,as well as helping him jump up, then letting himland solidly on his feet. Or just applyingpressure to his feet and hands may help.According to my OT there are levels thesechildren go through. If their needs are severe,a more structured routine

may be called for whereyou do things in a sequence. For more aware kidsjust providing some input for them does thetrick. As they progress, they will eventually beable to meet their own sensory needs. All of thisstuff is soooo easy and doesn't take to long todo. As I've mentioned my son is a picky eater, due tohis aversion to certain textures. I can try toget him to eat something with no luck, then dothis simple sensory thing to him (sweep acrosshis upper palate three times, then press hisbottom teeth twice) and he'll try the food. Iswear, it works every time.Kim____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo. com/r/hs

Search. browse and book your hotels and flights through Yahoo! Travel

I think the book is by defelice. and you can access her web : www.enzymestuff.com

She has several books abt enzyme..

Even enzyme is so great from what she said, but I dont believe that ONLY enzyme can heal everything. Its always depend on the condition of the gut and whether the kid has other issues to address beside lack of enzyme and digestion problem. Most of the times, its more complicated than we thought.

I have a friend who was very exciting abt the enzyme and she do the protocol for 3 months but found out that its not working as she wish, in fact its make it even worse, but since she is so believe in enzyme she refuse to see the bad stuff the enzyme is causing her child, and that to reduce the dose is not acceptable for her.

Pls be careful on what we read, if it seems promising, its great but we have to keep open mind that maybe its not working for our kids. For me, enzyme is part of the foundation for my son, so its very important but I dont rely on enzyme only to make my son better. Some kids do have a great response from enzyme, but thats not the case that my son has and from people around me have.

Rgds,

Yuliana

--- Kim <delicateflower_kk> wrote:> > And he keeps wanting to lay down on the> > floor and shake his head on it and kick hard> > surfaces. He presses his head into the floor> Another thing to consider. I recently read anexcellent book about enzymes and how they canhelp those on the spectrum, as well as those withsensory and GI issues. According to the author, who suffered from severemigraines, her son would head bang. She finallyrealized that he may be doing this because he washaving headaches and it alleviated the pain. Shetried the headbanging herself and claimed it didhelp with her pain.Long story short, the entire family went onenzyme therapy, which resolved almost all oftheir issues.I'm sorry I don't have the title of the book, asI've lent it out.Kim __________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Hi Donna,

I agree with Natasa, my son was 15 months when I suspect him to have autism as he show some symptoms. But I think at that time, its too early to know, so we just let it be, and now? see what happen? indeed he has autism, and I WISH I treat him earlier then he may have a better chance to recover, he is almost 5 now, and non verbal yet.

If you are afraid to give him too much things, may be you could simply start it with the diet, rotation, give him some BASIC supplements. From the presentation of Dr Mumpher, she said that its important for the siblings of autistic kids to be supplemented with basic things such as Probiotics and omega 3, starting at very young age, as young as 3 months for probiotics and 1 year for omega3. If your son is very allergy kid, it might be help to give enzyme too.

I prefer to use non-prescription things for your 15 months son, as much as possible. So, if you suspect your son has Virus, you could give him OLE. There is one store in spore who sold OLE juice made in aussie. If you want, email me offline, I pass to you the info. It works great for my family, my son improve from OLE, and when my husband has sore throat, he drink it together with elderberry juice, and he was ok the next morning. I also have the same experience, so I always keep it in hand.

Cheers,

Yuliana

urgent to stan>>>> My 15 month old just had a virus is now showing signs of Autism,> Hitting his head, falling over on the floor, pushing me away, and is> very angry, Please what should i do>>>>>>>>>>>> Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know.>>>>>>>>>> <!-->> #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{>color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10p\x 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->>>>> <!-->> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->>>>> <!-->> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}>> #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{>font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-trans\form:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{>font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;pa\dding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}>> #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}>> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{>font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-hei\ght:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->>>>>>>>>> Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail>

this could be the way of dealing with a headache

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

> Autism is not caused by a viral infection.I don't think anyone can know this for certain. It has been my experience that both of mychildren got stomach viruses, and regressedimmediately thereafter. I especially noticedsensory problems with my youngest. He was eatingnormally until he got ill, and would only eatbaby food for about 6 mos after he was sick.Many therapies and interventions for autisticchildren are benign, and IMO it's better to besafe than sorry. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 4:59 PM

Don't panic. Get a copy of Breaking the Vicious Cycle right away as

there is a section specific to autism which explains how a virus can

injure the gut so that digestion and elimination become hampered and

painful...it tells you why and it tells you what to do about it.

Autism can be healed, and what you are seeing CAN definitely be

addressed before it really becomes autism. You are seeing

gastrointestinal discomfort and distress in someone who does not have

the words to explain it to you that's all. His brain isn't starving

yet...he hasn't gone for months or years not getting nutrition bc of

his injuries as some of our kids do...and if we can get our kids back

at 3 and older...you can turn around the vicious cycle in a 15 month

old. You are ON TOP OF IT and completely ahead of the game....pull

all sugar asap, stop carbs and starches for now...beat this thing

before the food intolerances develop and the leaky gut happens as

those things lead to the sort of autism I think you are most afraid

of....watch his stools and don't let gut bugs get a foothold post

this illness. Get a food intolerances test done if goat's milk

yogurt un nerves you...it has been great in our home though -

different molecular structure than cow's, very little casein, and big

probiotic benefits as well as creating methionine in the body -

something my ASD son is supplemented for by Pfeiffer Treatment Center

as a matter of fact. For now, with an at risk kid, I would do the SCD

with the goat's milk yogurt in place, or at least do SCD legal foods

only if that is all you can handle or get the babe to comply with.

Stay away from cow's milk though for awhile. The behaviors will stop

when his pain stops - as well as tummy pain and headaches from

inflammation. Get a book Bright from the Start if he does not cross

the midline panymore or loses any milestones...we went through

something like this with our baby, much younger, post her last

vaccine and the fever we got with it...so I am telling you it will

work. No teething biscuits, no rice cereal even for about a month,

cookies, treats, cracekrs etc - we PULLED IT ALL...just meat, veggies

fruit and yogurt and bone broths given in a medicine spoon...she is

off the watch list...therapists working with our ASD son no longer

see her as at risk, and they DID for awhile...she is crossing the

midline again. The homemade yogurt in combo with natren's Lifestart

probiotics probably saved her gut. You will be okay if you just

focus on that gut for the next two to three months vigilantly, and

you will probaby never go back to feeding him the way you doat this

time once you get the hang of SCD foods and the science behind that

diet intervention......LOL Di

>

> Please help don't know what to do

>

>

> urgent to stan

>

> My 15 month old just had a virus is now showing signs of Autism,

> Hitting his head, falling over on the floor, pushing me away, and

is

> very angry, Please what should i do

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes?

> Yahoo! Movies is all you need

> http://sg.movies.yahoo.com

>

he is already on gfcf ,has always been, started juicing for him, pulled th baby formula, giving supplements now, probiotics, Omega special for the heart has seleniumand coq10 and l-carnitine love the stuff, dmg . Next will test for viruses and consider valtrex . He doesn't eat meat and loves avacado

thnaks

Donna

urgent to stan> > My 15 month old just had a virus is now showing signs of Autism, > Hitting his head, falling over on the floor, pushing me away, and is > very angry, Please what should i do> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ >

Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes? > Yahoo! Movies is all you need> http://sg.movies. yahoo.com>

Oh you are already on top of it...consider that starches and carbs

may temporarily be giving him issues though - only in as much as they

feed things that might be feasting within him...I really think the

yeast, bacteria, and possibly parasites were at fault in Matt's case

with all his odd tics, and as I said he did exactly what you

describe...when we did valtrex initially we had flagyl in place as

well as diflucan...the tics stopped within 2-3 weeks of this

approach...but we also took our foods that, per Stan, fed the

bugs.....we are still waiting for his food intolerances test...we

just pulled eggs and are already seeing a change for the better-also

per Stan's advice. Best of luck. Di

> >

> > Please help don't know what to do

> >

> >

> > urgent to stan

> >

> > My 15 month old just had a virus is now showing signs of Autism,

> > Hitting his head, falling over on the floor, pushing me away, and

> is

> > very angry, Please what should i do

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _

> > Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes?

> > Yahoo! Movies is all you need

> > http://sg.movies. yahoo.com

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Tired of visiting multiple sites for showtimes?

> Yahoo! Movies is all you need

> http://sg.movies.yahoo.com

>