RemedySpot.com

What is Sacc Boulardi/s juice for constipation?/Diflucan question.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone, I wrote the question about Diflucan causing constipation and I got a couple replies. I don't know what Sacc. Boulardi is, and does the magnesium in cal/mag mini minerals from AMT pharmacy count as magnesium? Also, what's s Aloe Juice? Where do I find these things? How do you take them? Do they taste bad...sorry for so many questions, child is soooooooooooo picky. Thanks to ALL! , mom to six yr old Austin

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

you can also try magnesium citrate, available in liquid almost everywhere. They do have a flavored liquid. It works for us....I mix it in her drink. Also, look at oxypowder...we've never used it but many others have used it with good results. tanya mish wrote: Hi Everyone, I wrote the question about Diflucan causing constipation and I got a couple replies. I don't know what Sacc. Boulardi is, and does the magnesium in cal/mag mini minerals from AMT pharmacy count as magnesium? Also, what's s Aloe

Juice? Where do I find these things? How do you take them? Do they taste bad...sorry for so many questions, child is soooooooooooo picky. Thanks to ALL! , mom to six yr old Austin Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

s aloe is at whole foods....sacc boulardi is probiotic against clostria...try kirkman or klaire labs...make it easy and get magnesium there. my kid can't do pills so i'm the dropper queen for now.

What is Sacc Boulardi/s juice for constipation?/Diflucan question.

Hi Everyone,

I wrote the question about Diflucan causing constipation and I got a couple replies. I don't know what Sacc. Boulardi is, and does the magnesium in cal/mag mini minerals from AMT pharmacy count as magnesium? Also, what's s Aloe Juice? Where do I find these things? How do you take them? Do they taste bad...sorry for so many questions, child is soooooooooooo picky. Thanks to ALL! , mom to six yr old Austin

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Saccharomyces Boulardii.

When My 3 yr old, almost 30 lbs. needs magnesium I give her at least

100mg / day. Now that she's on Cal/Mag/D3 she doesn't need additional

Mag.

Darlene

>

> Hi Everyone,

> I wrote the question about Diflucan causing constipation and I got

a couple replies. I don't know what Sacc. Boulardi is, and does the

magnesium in cal/mag mini minerals from AMT pharmacy count as

magnesium? Also, what's s Aloe Juice? Where do I find these

things? How do you take them? Do they taste bad...sorry for so many

questions, child is soooooooooooo picky. Thanks to ALL! , mom to

six yr old Austin

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo!

Search.

>