RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: My conversation with a family member on vaccines - I need your response (Stan!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awesome thanks!!htbenz wrote: Send her this...http://community.myfoxboston.com/boards/topic.aspx?topic_id=116605--- In mb12 valtrex , Wade wrote:>> I don't know how to answer so I'm going to put some good music on and > contemplate the mountains outside the window. Watching

the snow melt > in the blazing Canadian sunlight may help...?> > > > > > > Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being> > linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said...> > She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know> > all on the subject. See next paragraph.> > ----------------------------------------------------------> >> > I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please> > dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject> > matter. Randy and I .....>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Dr. Boyd Haley has a study. God bless you and be with you.

-------------- Original message --------------

Given the widespread use of vaccines and pharma's money and power, chances are the link will never be scientifically established. Vaccines have provided a benefit to society as a whole by almost erradicating some diseases and that cannot be discounted. I cannot say what I would do if we have another child but I would definitely delay the vaccine schedule by 2-3 years.> > > Basically, I was sending a friendly email about> > vaccines being > > linked to autism to a family member, and here is> > what she said... > > She went to medical school, so of course she thinks> > she is the know > > all on the subject. See next paragraph.> >> -----------------------------------------------------------> > > > I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our> > kids but please > > dont send any more emails regarding this information> > and subject > > matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding> > vaccinations > > and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not> > McCarthy. If > > you plan on doing research I would recommend only> > reading scientific > > journals which are credible and proven. The internet> > is not credible > > and anyone c

ould post things as a doctor. It is only> > their opinion. > > I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from> > MUSC. We spent > > alot of time on issues like these and had peds> > classes that talked > > about all this. The only way to get proven info is> > from the > > scientific journals. You are wasting your time on> > the internet b/c > > you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It> > is a good place > > for just general info but not to base decisions on. > > > > Basically the internet can not be trusted but you> > can trust your > > doctor to tell you everything you need to know about> > vaccines. > > ------------------Here is what my response> > was.---------------------> > > > I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need> > to

respond to > > your email. > > > > > > Parents of poisoned children are a credible source,> > and if you were > > a doctor you would know that there is plenty of> > evidence in the > > scientific journals. There is a difference between> > medical journals > > and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your> > education, you should > > know where you can find these. I've done the> > research but thanks > > for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating> > was the wrong > > choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for> > this evidence, > > these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other> > countries. I guess > > you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why> > so many doctors > > with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am> > going to se

e Dr. > > Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about> > my toxicity > > issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son> > through chelation. > > Do you think I don't know that medical students are> > nieve. Perhaps > > you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism> > website said. > > Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D -> > O- C- T- O- Rs > > said, not Mccarthy. > > > > If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd> > Haley or Dr. > > Buttar. > > > > http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.html> > > > I got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a> > handful.> > > > I never intended to tell you what you should do. > > It's YOUR baby and > > YOUR bus

iness. I was simply sharing information,> > and apparently you > > were offended by it. I apologize for that and I> > won't send you > > another email regarding this. That would be like me> > getting mad > > because you sent me a link on a recalled toy. > > Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel> > responsible for sharing > > data I guess. The end.> > > > (Then I listed all of the Drs from> > www.autismmedia.org) below as > > proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On> > a previous > > email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I> > did cover that > > one.> > > >> -----------------------------------------------------------> > I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents> > don't want your > > opin

ion on this until the damage is done. Most> > parents don't search > > until it is too late and they have to undo> > something. Parents don't > > want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not> > saying to > > vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at> > your family history > > and address any predisposing risks that may make> > your child a more > > likely candidate.> > > > What would your response have been to her as a> > family member that > > has had to deal with this? My child is not> > autistic, and she hasn't > > been vaccinated due to her fungal and> > allergies(food,contact and > > inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she> > has issues with > > food, there is no way I am going to stick those> > chemicals in her at > > this age! She prob

ably would be autistic if I> > hadn't taken that > > choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I> > made that > > decision. A boy down the street from me was> > hospitalized after a > > vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an> > overdose of > > another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so> > unfortunate, but > > I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after> > that. > > > > So basically my husband's side has officially called> > me a nut case > > because I am being proactive and trying to keep her> > on a special > > diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She> > probably got > > some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going> > to see if I > > have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish> > me luck.> > > &g

t; I really need your feedback and support here. This> > has really > > impacted my relationship with my husband's family,> > and I am not > > changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't> > let them keep > > her because they feed her what they want behind my> > back at some > > times. > > > > Sigh> > > > Sonja> > > > I really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe> > my approach is > > wrong, and life just works they way it will.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Tr

y it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ>