RemedySpot.com

Re: My conversation with a family member on vaccines - I need your response (Stan!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You gave an amazing reply! I find that many people don't want to know.You are a better person than I am.If someone doesn't want to hear I don't bother anymore.I discussed this with a friend who delayed vaccines and thank God b/c that child has issues now.If she hadn't delayed I think he would have full blown autism.Another person I know still gave booster shots to her ASD son.I give up!If someone wants info I give otherwise I jsut work on helping my son.Sounds selfish but I have never gotten anywhere with anyone 'getting it". Keep up the great work!"watson.sonja" wrote: Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said... She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know all on the subject. See next paragraph.----------------------------------------------------------I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding vaccinations and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy. If you plan on doing research I would recommend only reading scientific journals which are credible and proven. The internet is not credible and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their opinion. I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc

from MUSC. We spent alot of time on issues like these and had peds classes that talked about all this. The only way to get proven info is from the scientific journals. You are wasting your time on the internet b/c you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It is a good place for just general info but not to base decisions on. Basically the internet can not be trusted but you can trust your doctor to tell you everything you need to know about vaccines. ------------------Here is what my response was.---------------------I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need to respond to your email. Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you were a doctor you would know that there is plenty of evidence in the scientific journals. There is a difference between medical journals and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your education, you should know where you can find

these. I've done the research but thanks for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating was the wrong choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this evidence, these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I guess you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why so many doctors with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am going to see Dr. Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about my toxicity issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son through chelation. Do you think I don't know that medical students are nieve. Perhaps you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism website said. Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D - O- C- T- O- Rs said, not Mccarthy. If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd Haley or Dr. Buttar. http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.htmlI got tons of

Drs. I can send you, below is just a handful.I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby and YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently you were offended by it. I apologize for that and I won't send you another email regarding this. That would be like me getting mad because you sent me a link on a recalled toy. Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel responsible for sharing data I guess. The end.(Then I listed all of the Drs from www.autismmedia.org) below as proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On a previous email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I did cover that one.----------------------------------------------------------I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents don't want your opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't search until it is too late and they have to undo

something. Parents don't want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not saying to vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at your family history and address any predisposing risks that may make your child a more likely candidate.What would your response have been to her as a family member that has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she hasn't been vaccinated due to her fungal and allergies(food,contact and inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she has issues with food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her at this age! She probably would be autistic if I hadn't taken that choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I made that decision. A boy down the street from me was hospitalized after a vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an overdose of another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so unfortunate, but I couldn't help but be afraid of

vaccines after that. So basically my husband's side has officially called me a nut case because I am being proactive and trying to keep her on a special diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She probably got some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going to see if I have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish me luck.I really need your feedback and support here. This has really impacted my relationship with my husband's family, and I am not changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't let them keep her because they feed her what they want behind my back at some times. SighSonjaI really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe my approach is wrong, and life just works they way it will. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, wemust dream; not only plan but also believe."

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Nope Not all people are receiptive or even nice about it. Especially those in the medical field with no affected child. Just wait one will come their way. As the number of vaccines so does the number of children wiht autism. Keep spreading the word. Columbus convineced everyone the world isn't flat. Maybe we can convince CDC that Neurotoxins are not safe. Or at least spread the word so that those who heed the warning will at least be safer. Not totally out of the woods. But better off. God bless you and be with you and lead and guide you.

-------------- Original message --------------

This is aweful! A family member gets offended for being given vital information!! Most people don't have a clue as to what's exactly in these vaccines that are prepared in labs and they are being injected into our babies! I find that a lot of other members in my family who work in the medical community don't know half as much as us parents who have autistic kids and we become Dr.'s in our own way. For our kids!! Sorry this gets to me....stay strong Sonja!!"watson.sonja" <watson.sonja> wrote:

Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said... She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know all on the subject. See next paragraph.----------------------------------------------------------I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding vaccinations and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy. If you plan on doing research I would recommend only reading scientific journals which are credible and proven. The internet is not credible and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their opinion. I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from MUSC. We spent alot of time on issues like these and had peds classes that talked abou

t all this. The only way to get proven info is from the scientific journals. You are wasting your time on the internet b/c you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It is a good place for just general info but not to base decisions on. Basically the internet can not be trusted but you can trust your doctor to tell you everything you need to know about vaccines. ------------------Here is what my response was.---------------------I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need to respond to your email. Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you were a doctor you would know that there is plenty of evidence in the scientific journals. There is a difference between medical journals and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your education, you should know where you can find these. I've done the research but thanks for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating was the wrong choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this evidence, these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I guess you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why so many doctors with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am going to see Dr. Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about my toxicity issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son through chelation. Do you think I don't know that medical students are nieve. Perhaps you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism website said. Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D - O- C- T- O- Rs said, not Mccarthy. If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd Haley or Dr. Buttar. http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.htmlI got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a handful.I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby an

d YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently you were offended by it. I apologize for that and I won't send you another email regarding this. That would be like me getting mad because you sent me a link on a recalled toy. Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel responsible for sharing data I guess. The end.(Then I listed all of the Drs from www.autismmedia.org) below as proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On a previous email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I did cover that one.----------------------------------------------------------I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents don't want your opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't search until it is too late and they have to undo something. Parents don't want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not saying to vaccinate, but I think you should take a

look at your family history and address any predisposing risks that may make your child a more likely candidate.What would your response have been to her as a family member that has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she hasn't been vaccinated due to her fungal and allergies(food,contact and inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she has issues with food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her at this age! She probably would be autistic if I hadn't taken that choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I made that decision. A boy down the street from me was hospitalized after a vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an overdose of another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so unfortunate, but I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after that. So basically my husband's side has officially called me a nut case because I am being proactive and trying t

o keep her on a special diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She probably got some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going to see if I have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish me luck.I really need your feedback and support here. This has really impacted my relationship with my husband's family, and I am not changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't let them keep her because they feed her what they want behind my back at some times. SighSonjaI really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe my approach is wrong, and life just works they way it will.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

This gets to me too. People don't get it unless it has happened to

them and that's it plain and simple. So long as vaccines, I am soooo

sick and tired of hearing, it is not proven that vaccines are linked

to autism and that's just it, IT HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN, SO WHO IS TO

SAY THAT IT IS NOT A TRIGGER(we have to protect our kids from further

harm), I personally cannot wait until the day that it is proven, I

hope I am around to see it.

I have a friend who has kids with eczema, asthma problems, ear

infections, but brushed me off that it could be a possible milk

allergy, it is much easier to keep giving the kids milk than to take

them off it.

Basically, I was

sending a friendly email about vaccines being

> linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said...

> She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know

> all on the subject. See next paragraph.

> ----------------------------------------------------------

>

> I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please

> dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject

> matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding vaccinations

> and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy. If

> you plan on doing research I would recommend only reading

scientific

> journals which are credible and proven. The internet is not

credible

> and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their opinion.

> I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from MUSC. We spent

> alot of time on issues like these and had peds classes that talked

> about all this. The only way to get proven info is from the

> scientific journals. You are wasting your time on the internet b/c

> you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It is a good place

> for just general info but not to base decisions on.

>

> Basically the internet can not be trusted but you can trust your

> doctor to tell you everything you need to know about vaccines.

> ------------------Here is what my response was.---------------------

>

> I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need to respond to

> your email.

>

> Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you were

> a doctor you would know that there is plenty of evidence in the

> scientific journals. There is a difference between medical journals

> and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your education, you should

> know where you can find these. I've done the research but thanks

> for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating was the wrong

> choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this evidence,

> these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I guess

> you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why so many doctors

> with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am going to see Dr.

> Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about my toxicity

> issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son through chelation.

> Do you think I don't know that medical students are nieve. Perhaps

> you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism website said.

> Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D - O- C- T- O- Rs

> said, not Mccarthy.

>

> If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd Haley or Dr.

> Buttar.

>

> http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.html

>

> I got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a handful.

>

> I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby and

> YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently you

> were offended by it. I apologize for that and I won't send you

> another email regarding this. That would be like me getting mad

> because you sent me a link on a recalled toy.

> Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel responsible for sharing

> data I guess. The end.

>

> (Then I listed all of the Drs from www.autismmedia.org) below as

> proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On a previous

> email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I did cover that

> one.

>

> I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents don't want your

> opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't search

> until it is too late and they have to undo something. Parents don't

> want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not saying to

> vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at your family

history

> and address any predisposing risks that may make your child a more

> likely candidate.

>

> What would your response have been to her as a family member that

> has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she hasn't

> been vaccinated due to her fungal and allergies(food,contact and

> inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she has issues with

> food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her at

> this age! She probably would be autistic if I hadn't taken that

> choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I made that

> decision. A boy down the street from me was hospitalized after a

> vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an overdose of

> another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so unfortunate, but

> I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after that.

>

> So basically my husband's side has officially called me a nut case

> because I am being proactive and trying to keep her on a special

> diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She probably got

> some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going to see if I

> have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish me luck.

>

> I really need your feedback and support here. This has really

> impacted my relationship with my husband's family, and I am not

> changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't let them keep

> her because they feed her what they want behind my back at some

> times.

>

> Sigh

>

> Sonja

>

> I really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe my approach is

> wrong, and life just works they way it will.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

I hate to say this but this isn't always the case, either.  Our ped has an asd son and he still doesn't believe in biomed or that the vaccine schedule is too severe.  This is the same guy that actually told me that my son's viral titers would never be normal.CherylOn Jan 15, 2008, at 10:35 AM, AngelinaKennedy@... wrote:Nope Not all people are receiptive or even nice about it.  Especially those in the medical field with no affected child.  Just wait one will come their way.  As the number of vaccines so does the number of children wiht autism.  Keep spreading the word.  Columbus convineced everyone the world isn't flat.  Maybe we can convince CDC that Neurotoxins are not safe.  Or at least spread the word so that those who heed the warning will at least be safer.  Not totally out of the woods.  But better off.  God bless you and be with you and lead and guide you.  -------------- Original message -------------- From: <rsanchez701> This is aweful! A family member gets offended for being given vital information!! Most people don't have a clue as to what's exactly in these vaccines that are prepared in labs and they are being injected into our babies! I find that a lot of other members in my family who work in the medical community don't know half as much as us parents who have autistic kids and we become Dr.'s in our own way. For our kids!!  Sorry this gets to me....stay strong Sonja!!"watson.sonja" <watson.sonja> wrote:Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said... She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know all on the subject. See next paragraph.----------------------------------------------------------I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding vaccinations and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy. If you plan on doing research I would recommend only reading scientific journals which are credible and proven. The internet is not credible and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their opinion. I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from MUSC. We spent alot of time on issues like these and had peds classes that talked abou t all this. The only way to get proven info is from the scientific journals. You are wasting your time on the internet b/c you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It is a good place for just general info but not to base decisions on. Basically the internet can not be trusted but you can trust your doctor to tell you everything you need to know about vaccines. ------------------Here is what my response was.---------------------I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need to respond to your email. Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you were a doctor you would know that there is plenty of evidence in the scientific journals. There is a difference between medical journals and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your education, you should know where you can find these. I've done the research but thanks for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating was the wrong choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this evidence, these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I guess you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why so many doctors with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am going to see Dr. Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about my toxicity issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son through chelation. Do you think I don't know that medical students are nieve. Perhaps you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism website said. Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D - O- C- T- O- Rs said, not Mccarthy. If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd Haley or Dr. Buttar. http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.htmlI got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a handful.I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby an d YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently you were offended by it. I apologize for that and I won't send you another email regarding this. That would be like me getting mad because you sent me a link on a recalled toy. Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel responsible for sharing data I guess. The end.(Then I listed all of the Drs from www.autismmedia.org) below as proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On a previous email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I did cover that one.----------------------------------------------------------I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents don't want your opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't search until it is too late and they have to undo something. Parents don't want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not saying to vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at your family history and address any predisposing risks that may make your child a more likely candidate.What would your response have been to her as a family member that has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she hasn't been vaccinated due to her fungal and allergies(food,contact and inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she has issues with food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her at this age! She probably would be autistic if I hadn't taken that choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I made that decision. A boy down the street from me was hospitalized after a vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an overdose of another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so unfortunate, but I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after that. So basically my husband's side has officially called me a nut case because I am being proactive and trying t o keep her on a special diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She probably got some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going to see if I have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish me luck.I really need your feedback and support here. This has really impacted my relationship with my husband's family, and I am not changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't let them keep her because they feed her what they want behind my back at some times. SighSonjaI really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe my approach is wrong, and life just works they way it will.Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

I think your response was great. I find that even in my loving close-

knit family - most people believe that my son was affected by the

shots, but are too naive to believe that it would happen to them

(most of their kids are older and fine) but they still talk about

getting their girls that cervical cancer shot and they go get flu

shots, etc... I bite my tongue because I can't make up their minds

for them, I can only take care of my own child and do what's right

for him. It does drive me crazy though!

> Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines

being

> She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the

know

>

> and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy.

If

scientific

credible

> and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their

opinion.

>

> ------------------Here is what my response was.--------------------

-

>

> your email.

>

> Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you

were

> scientific journals. There is a difference between medical

journals

> choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this

evidence,

> these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I

guess

> said, not Mccarthy.

>

> Buttar.

>

>

>

> I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby

and

> YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently

you

> data I guess. The end.

>

> one.

>

> opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't

search

> until it is too late and they have to undo something. Parents

don't

history

> likely candidate.

>

> has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she

hasn't

> food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her

at

>

>

> times.

>

> Sigh

>

> Sonja

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> " To accomplish great things, we must not only act, we

> must dream; not only plan but also believe. "

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

>

Geat Reply, but you will never win with these kind of

people. Now I just say, " when a study is done without

Pharma or gov ties then I'll listen. PS A Dr. has a

conflict of interest re: vaccines. By the way, what's

up with Dr Buttar,isn't he in heaps of

trouble???????

--- " watson.sonja " wrote:

> Basically, I was sending a friendly email about

> vaccines being

> linked to autism to a family member, and here is

> what she said...

> She went to medical school, so of course she thinks

> she is the know

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our

> kids but please

> dont send any more emails regarding this information

> and subject

> matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding

> vaccinations

> and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not

> McCarthy. If

> you plan on doing research I would recommend only

> reading scientific

> journals which are credible and proven. The internet

> is not credible

> and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only

> their opinion.

> I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from

> MUSC. We spent

> alot of time on issues like these and had peds

> classes that talked

> about all this. The only way to get proven info is

> from the

> scientific journals. You are wasting your time on

> the internet b/c

> you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It

> is a good place

>

> Basically the internet can not be trusted but you

> can trust your

> doctor to tell you everything you need to know about

> vaccines.

> ------------------Here is what my response

> was.---------------------

>

> I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need

> to respond to

> your email.

>

>

> Parents of poisoned children are a credible source,

> and if you were

> a doctor you would know that there is plenty of

> evidence in the

> scientific journals. There is a difference between

> medical journals

> and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your

> education, you should

> know where you can find these. I've done the

> research but thanks

> for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating

> was the wrong

> choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for

> this evidence,

> these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other

> countries. I guess

> you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why

> so many doctors

> with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am

> going to see Dr.

> Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about

> my toxicity

> issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son

> through chelation.

> Do you think I don't know that medical students are

> nieve. Perhaps

> you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism

> website said.

> Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D -

> O- C- T- O- Rs

> said, not Mccarthy.

>

> If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd

> Haley or Dr.

> Buttar.

>

>

> I got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a

> handful.

>

> I never intended to tell you what you should do.

> It's YOUR baby and

> YOUR business. I was simply sharing information,

> and apparently you

> were offended by it. I apologize for that and I

> won't send you

> another email regarding this. That would be like me

> getting mad

> Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel

> responsible for sharing

> data I guess. The end.

>

> (Then I listed all of the Drs from

> www.autismmedia.org) below as

> proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On

> a previous

> email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I

> did cover that

> one.

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

> I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents

> don't want your

> opinion on this until the damage is done. Most

> parents don't search

> until it is too late and they have to undo

> something. Parents don't

> want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not

> saying to

> vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at

> your family history

> and address any predisposing risks that may make

> your child a more

> likely candidate.

>

> What would your response have been to her as a

> family member that

> has had to deal with this? My child is not

> autistic, and she hasn't

> been vaccinated due to her fungal and

> allergies(food,contact and

> inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she

> has issues with

> food, there is no way I am going to stick those

> chemicals in her at

> this age! She probably would be autistic if I

> hadn't taken that

> choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I

> made that

> decision. A boy down the street from me was

> hospitalized after a

> vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an

> overdose of

> another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so

> unfortunate, but

> I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after

> that.

>

> So basically my husband's side has officially called

> me a nut case

> because I am being proactive and trying to keep her

> on a special

> diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She

> probably got

> some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going

> to see if I

> have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish

> me luck.

>

> I really need your feedback and support here. This

> has really

> impacted my relationship with my husband's family,

> and I am not

> changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't

> let them keep

> her because they feed her what they want behind my

> back at some

> times.

>

> Sigh

>

> Sonja

>

> I really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe

> my approach is

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

Given the widespread use of vaccines and pharma's money and power,

chances are the link will never be scientifically established.

Vaccines have provided a benefit to society as a whole by almost

erradicating some diseases and that cannot be discounted.

I cannot say what I would do if we have another child but I would

definitely delay the vaccine schedule by 2-3 years.

>

> > Basically, I was sending a friendly email about

> > vaccines being

> > linked to autism to a family member, and here is

> > what she said...

> > She went to medical school, so of course she thinks

> > she is the know

> > all on the subject. See next paragraph.

> >

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-

> >

> > I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our

> > kids but please

> > dont send any more emails regarding this information

> > and subject

> > matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding

> > vaccinations

> > and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not

> > McCarthy. If

> > you plan on doing research I would recommend only

> > reading scientific

> > journals which are credible and proven. The internet

> > is not credible

> > and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only

> > their opinion.

> > I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from

> > MUSC. We spent

> > alot of time on issues like these and had peds

> > classes that talked

> > about all this. The only way to get proven info is

> > from the

> > scientific journals. You are wasting your time on

> > the internet b/c

> > you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It

> > is a good place

> > for just general info but not to base decisions on.

> >

> > Basically the internet can not be trusted but you

> > can trust your

> > doctor to tell you everything you need to know about

> > vaccines.

> > ------------------Here is what my response

> > was.---------------------

> >

> > I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need

> > to respond to

> > your email.

> >

> >

> > Parents of poisoned children are a credible source,

> > and if you were

> > a doctor you would know that there is plenty of

> > evidence in the

> > scientific journals. There is a difference between

> > medical journals

> > and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your

> > education, you should

> > know where you can find these. I've done the

> > research but thanks

> > for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating

> > was the wrong

> > choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for

> > this evidence,

> > these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other

> > countries. I guess

> > you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why

> > so many doctors

> > with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am

> > going to see Dr.

> > Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about

> > my toxicity

> > issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son

> > through chelation.

> > Do you think I don't know that medical students are

> > nieve. Perhaps

> > you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism

> > website said.

> > Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D -

> > O- C- T- O- Rs

> > said, not Mccarthy.

> >

> > If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd

> > Haley or Dr.

> > Buttar.

> >

> > http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.html

> >

> > I got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a

> > handful.

> >

> > I never intended to tell you what you should do.

> > It's YOUR baby and

> > YOUR business. I was simply sharing information,

> > and apparently you

> > were offended by it. I apologize for that and I

> > won't send you

> > another email regarding this. That would be like me

> > getting mad

> > because you sent me a link on a recalled toy.

> > Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel

> > responsible for sharing

> > data I guess. The end.

> >

> > (Then I listed all of the Drs from

> > www.autismmedia.org) below as

> > proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On

> > a previous

> > email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I

> > did cover that

> > one.

> >

> >

> -------------------------------------------------------------------

-

> > I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents

> > don't want your

> > opinion on this until the damage is done. Most

> > parents don't search

> > until it is too late and they have to undo

> > something. Parents don't

> > want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not

> > saying to

> > vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at

> > your family history

> > and address any predisposing risks that may make

> > your child a more

> > likely candidate.

> >

> > What would your response have been to her as a

> > family member that

> > has had to deal with this? My child is not

> > autistic, and she hasn't

> > been vaccinated due to her fungal and

> > allergies(food,contact and

> > inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she

> > has issues with

> > food, there is no way I am going to stick those

> > chemicals in her at

> > this age! She probably would be autistic if I

> > hadn't taken that

> > choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I

> > made that

> > decision. A boy down the street from me was

> > hospitalized after a

> > vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an

> > overdose of

> > another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so

> > unfortunate, but

> > I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after

> > that.

> >

> > So basically my husband's side has officially called

> > me a nut case

> > because I am being proactive and trying to keep her

> > on a special

> > diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She

> > probably got

> > some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going

> > to see if I

> > have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish

> > me luck.

> >

> > I really need your feedback and support here. This

> > has really

> > impacted my relationship with my husband's family,

> > and I am not

> > changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't

> > let them keep

> > her because they feed her what they want behind my

> > back at some

> > times.

> >

> > Sigh

> >

> > Sonja

> >

> > I really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe

> > my approach is

> > wrong, and life just works they way it will.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

I think that you're right. But, I believe the CDC knows now it

isn't safe, but what can they do that won't make them look they are

admitting it?

> Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being

> She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the

know

>

> and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy.

If

scientific

credible

> and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their

opinion.

>

> ------------------Here is what my response was.--------------------

-

>

> your email.

>

> Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you

were

> scientific journals. There is a difference between medical

journals

> choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this

evidence,

> these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I

guess

> said, not Mccarthy.

>

> Buttar.

>

>

>

> I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby

and

> YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently

you

> data I guess. The end.

>

> one.

>

> opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't

search

> until it is too late and they have to undo something. Parents

don't

history

> likely candidate.

>

> has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she

hasn't

> food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her

at

>

>

> times.

>

> Sigh

>

> Sonja

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.

Try it now.

>

I don't know how to answer so I'm going to put some good music on and contemplate the mountains outside the window.  Watching the snow melt in the blazing Canadian sunlight may help...?Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said... She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know all on the subject. See next paragraph.----------------------------------------------------------I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject matter. Randy and I .....

Send her this...

http://community.myfoxboston.com/boards/topic.aspx?topic_id=116605

>

> > Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being

> > linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said...

> > She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the

know

> > all on the subject. See next paragraph.

> > ----------------------------------------------------------

> >

> > I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please

> > dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject

> > matter. Randy and I .....

>

don't know if I would pull or quote buttar into it as he is in some hot water right now

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

My conversation with a family member on vaccines - I need your response (Stan!)

Basically, I was sending a friendly email about vaccines being linked to autism to a family member, and here is what she said... She went to medical school, so of course she thinks she is the know all on the subject. See next paragraph.----------------------------------------------------------I appreciate you trying to look out for us and our kids but please dont send any more emails regarding this information and subject matter. Randy and I have made our decision regarding vaccinations and choose to go with the Amercian Ped Assoc not McCarthy. If you plan on doing research I would recommend only reading scientific journals which are credible and proven. The internet is not credible and anyone could post things as a doctor. It is only their opinion. I am well educated on vaccines, autism, etc from MUSC. We spent alot of time on issues like these and had peds classes that talked about all this. The only way to get proven info is from the scientific journals. You are wasting your time on the internet b/c you dont know if you are getting accurate info. It is a good place for just general info but not to base decisions on. Basically the internet can not be trusted but you can trust your doctor to tell you everything you need to know about vaccines. ------------------Here is what my response was.---------------------I apologize in advance for sending this, but I need to respond to your email. Parents of poisoned children are a credible source, and if you were a doctor you would know that there is plenty of evidence in the scientific journals. There is a difference between medical journals and scientific journals. Perhaps due to your education, you should know where you can find these. I've done the research but thanks for trying that approach. I didn't say vaccinating was the wrong choice, but there is evidence, and if it weren't for this evidence, these toxins wouldn't already be banned in other countries. I guess you knew that as well. I guess you can explain why so many doctors with autistic kids have changed their mind? I am going to see Dr. Buttar (video below) in Charlotte on Monday about my toxicity issues, assuming I have some. He cured his son through chelation. Do you think I don't know that medical students are nieve. Perhaps you didn't listen to what the Drs said on the autism website said. Did I just say Doctor? Well yes I did. I said D - O- C- T- O- Rs said, not Mccarthy. If you don't like 's story, then try Dr. Boyd Haley or Dr. Buttar. http://www.autismmedia.org/media2.htmlI got tons of Drs. I can send you, below is just a handful.I never intended to tell you what you should do. It's YOUR baby and YOUR business. I was simply sharing information, and apparently you were offended by it. I apologize for that and I won't send you another email regarding this. That would be like me getting mad because you sent me a link on a recalled toy. Okay, gotta get to work...I no longer feel responsible for sharing data I guess. The end.(Then I listed all of the Drs from www.autismmedia.org) below as proof that this wasn't some crazy website thing. On a previous email I had already discussed dental amalgams, so I did cover that one.----------------------------------------------------------I guess it's wrong to be caring, because parents don't want your opinion on this until the damage is done. Most parents don't search until it is too late and they have to undo something. Parents don't want to be proactive, very few anyways. I am not saying to vaccinate, but I think you should take a look at your family history and address any predisposing risks that may make your child a more likely candidate.What would your response have been to her as a family member that has had to deal with this? My child is not autistic, and she hasn't been vaccinated due to her fungal and allergies(food,contact and inhalants), eczema. I was too afraid to. If she has issues with food, there is no way I am going to stick those chemicals in her at this age! She probably would be autistic if I hadn't taken that choice, but I did not have autism in mind when I made that decision. A boy down the street from me was hospitalized after a vaccine. He did die but it was probably due to an overdose of another drug while he was hospitalized. It was so unfortunate, but I couldn't help but be afraid of vaccines after that. So basically my husband's side has officially called me a nut case because I am being proactive and trying to keep her on a special diet and supplements to correct her gut issues. She probably got some toxicity from me while in the womb. I am going to see if I have issues with metals this coming monday, so wish me luck.I really need your feedback and support here. This has really impacted my relationship with my husband's family, and I am not changing who I am because they are nieve. I won't let them keep her because they feed her what they want behind my back at some times. SighSonjaI really want to help parents avoid this, but maybe my approach is wrong, and life just works they way it will.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.6/1230 - Release Date: 1/17/2008 4:59 PM