RemedySpot.com

Re: Constipation and charcoal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You really shouldn't unless you know you can give him something that will make him poop.  Have you looked into Oxypowder?CherylHI,My son is on natural antivirals and antifungals. His stims have increased alot (hand flapping). I think it could be from die off. I know that charcoal is supposed to help with that. BUT--he does have a problem with consipation (which is actually getting better on this stuff!)Can I still give it to him???Thanks,/NJ

I have never heard of charcoal tightening bowels but I don't get out

much, lol! The main reason for using charcoal is to bind to the

toxins you've drawn into the intestines so they are not reabsorbed

back into the body. Charcoal is kind of like the clean-up crew. I

know in my case my stomach acts up when I'm due for charcoal and it

settles again VERY soon after taking charcoal. Hmmm....

Being on a good calcium magnesium supplement is usually all that's

needed to keep my daughter " going " . We use a liquid form with D3.

Darlene

>

> > HI,

> >

> > My son is on natural antivirals and antifungals. His stims have

> > increased alot (hand flapping). I think it could be from die off. I

> > know that charcoal is supposed to help with that. BUT--he does have a

> > problem with consipation (which is actually getting better on this

> > stuff!)

> >

> > Can I still give it to him???

> >

> > Thanks,

> > /NJ

> >

> >

> >

>

No, she means that her son is already constipated before the charcoal.  Once you have the charcoal and it absorbs everything, it needs to go out.  If you are constipated, the toxins are simply sitting there and being rereleased. CherylI have never heard of charcoal tightening bowels but I don't get outmuch, lol! The main reason for using charcoal is to bind to thetoxins you've drawn into the intestines so they are not reabsorbedback into the body. Charcoal is kind of like the clean-up crew. Iknow in my case my stomach acts up when I'm due for charcoal and itsettles again VERY soon after taking charcoal. Hmmm.... Being on a good calcium magnesium supplement is usually all that'sneeded to keep my daughter "going". We use a liquid form with D3.Darlene> > > HI,> >> > My son is on natural antivirals and antifungals. His stims have> > increased alot (hand flapping). I think it could be from die off. I> > know that charcoal is supposed to help with that. BUT--he does have a> > problem with consipation (which is actually getting better on this> > stuff!)> >> > Can I still give it to him???> >> > Thanks,> > /NJ> >> >> >>

Hi Cheryl,

That's what I thought. I should wait until he goes everyday. I went to a nutritionist today and she brought up oxypowder, which I've heard of before. I'm going to order it tonight and see if it helps.

Thanks,

PS--thanks for clarifying what I meant!!!

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Hey, I'm just lucky you meant what I thought you meant!  :)CherylHi Cheryl, That's what I thought.   I should wait until he goes everyday.  I went to a nutritionist today and she brought up oxypowder, which I've heard of before.  I'm going to order it tonight and see if it helps. Thanks, PS--thanks for clarifying what I meant!!! Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.