RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: home Hbot chamber/Dana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Usually it's two dives a day spaced out by 3 hours or more between dives. Plan on being in the chamber for at least an hour and 20 minutes. The deeper you dive - the longer it takes to pressurize and depressurize the chamber. Since you will be diving to 1.5 instead of 1.3, it takes a little longer. FYI: We have done 40 dives in a hard chamber every summer for the past three summers. Our son then does 1 dive a week in a soft chamber at a facility near our home. I asked our DAN if we were wasting our time and money doing dives in a soft chamber. He told me that all the studies done on HBOT have been done in a soft chamber. He also told me his son had done 100 hours in a hard chamber and over 400 in a soft chamber. Pamela Leigh wrote: I have a question about the hard chamber. How many dives do you do a day? Just trying to figure out the logistics of trying hard chamber. Thanks, Pamela "Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared." Eddie Rickenbacker, top US fighter ace, WWI

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

You do two dive's a day with a three hour break between dive's. We paid 6000.00 for 40 dive's in Destin, Fla. and we loved the hyperbaric's clinic there...Dr. Eddie Zant...we did the dive's through the weekend's and finished in exactly three weeks. Dana

-------------- Original message from "Pamela Leigh" : --------------

I have a question about the hard chamber. How many dives do you do a day? Just trying to figure out the logistics of trying hard chamber.

Thanks,

Pamela

"Courage is doing what you're afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you're scared."

Eddie Rickenbacker, top US fighter ace, WWI