RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: MB12 or B12? (yasko)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes we did and I found it helpful as far as figureing out what suppliments to pursue, wish I had had it early on, however her protical I found difficult to understand as well as the 800 dollars I poured out for the test

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Re: MB12 or B12? (yasko)

Have you done Yasko's genetic test?>> My son just got his second OATS test and it was alot better than the first one. His Methylmalonic acid is high and pyroglutamic is low. Does this mean he is an over methylator. I started off w/ MB12 shots several months ago. I just recently switched over to the spray. I still can say that I don't see any gains. I just don't understand why his body is not absorbing it. I wonder if just B12 would be better. My DAN! Dr. just increased the dose of the spray to twice a day. His acetoacetic is also high along with oxalic and 3-oxoglutaric. Any suggestions? Was also wondering about Yasko's Vit.?> > Thanks> > Amy> > > _________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM