RemedySpot.com

Dr Chan??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Has anyone heard about Dr Chan in Canada? My friend (off the list) want to go there and have chelation with him. Since I read about Dr Buttar, I thought tht checking it out will be better since we are not staying in US or canada. Any opinions will be appreciated..

Thanks.

Yuliana

If your friend is going to travel to North America:  another possibility is to go to Sanoviv;  to Thoughtful House;  or to any other place where autism is well understood and many possibilities of treatment that suit different kinds of autism / ADD / etc can be tested.It would probably be more effective and cost less over the next few years, that way;  rather than doing just chelation this time and having to investigate all the other approaches piecemeal, later.<www.sanoviv.com>  or  <http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/>Other group members may have ideas that suit your friend's kind of autism ?Dear All,Has anyone heard about Dr Chan in Canada? My friend (off the list) want to go there and have chelation with him. Since I read about Dr Buttar, I thought tht checking it out will be better since we are not staying in US or canada. Any opinions will be appreciated.. Thanks.Yuliana

Thanks ,

I dont know why she decided to go to Canada for this doctor.. she planned to go to US before.

I just helping her to check on the doctor, who knows someone has experienced with him, dont want to have someone like dr Buttar in the end :-)

She has consulted this doctor and he advised her to do chelation (oral DMPS) first and see how it works, and then they can proceed to do the IVIG chelation in Canada. I'm actually quite worry abt this, that you chelate from so far away, and if something happen you have no one to turn to around.

For me, I prefer to do the natural first and if it doesnt work, then I go to US and chelate.

Rgds,

Yuliana

Re: Dr Chan??

If your friend is going to travel to North America: another possibility is to go to Sanoviv; to Thoughtful House; or to any other place where autism is well understood and many possibilities of treatment that suit different kinds of autism / ADD / etc can be tested.

It would probably be more effective and cost less over the next few years, that way; rather than doing just chelation this time and having to investigate all the other approaches piecemeal, later.

<www.sanoviv.com> or <http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/>

Other group members may have ideas that suit your friend's kind of autism ?

Dear All,

Has anyone heard about Dr Chan in Canada? My friend (off the list) want to go there and have chelation with him. Since I read about Dr Buttar, I thought tht checking it out will be better since we are not staying in US or canada. Any opinions will be appreciated..

Thanks.

Yuliana

I go to Richmond every week, Yuliana, and could talk to the Pangea Clinic to see what their philosophy is, without being critical:  just report to you so that your friend can be sure she has made a good decision.  (If this is the right Chan ?)Pangaea Clinic of Naturopathic Medicine - Chan, physician, specializes in the use of natural treatments for all manner of illness. The clinic is located in Steveston Village, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada.Thanks , I dont know why she decided to go to Canada for this doctor.. she planned to go to US before.I just helping her to check on the doctor, who knows someone has experienced with him, dont want to have someone like dr Buttar in the end :-) She has consulted this doctor and he advised her to do chelation (oral DMPS) first and see how it works, and then they can proceed to do the IVIG chelation in Canada. I'm actually quite worry abt this, that you chelate from so far away, and if something happen you have no one to turn to around. For me, I prefer to do the natural first and if it doesnt work, then I go to US and chelate. Rgds,Yuliana   Re: Dr Chan??If your friend is going to travel to North America:  another possibility is to go to Sanoviv;  to Thoughtful House;  or to any other place where autism is well understood and many possibilities of treatment that suit different kinds of autism / ADD / etc can be tested.It would probably be more effective and cost less over the next few years, that way;  rather than doing just chelation this time and having to investigate all the other approaches piecemeal, later.<www.sanoviv.com>  or  <http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/>Other group members may have ideas that suit your friend's kind of autism ?

Thanks very much ... yes we are talking abt the same Chan..

Pls update me if you have time.. thanks.

Yuliana

Re: Dr Chan??

If your friend is going to travel to North America: another possibility is to go to Sanoviv; to Thoughtful House; or to any other place where autism is well understood and many possibilities of treatment that suit different kinds of autism / ADD / etc can be tested.

It would probably be more effective and cost less over the next few years, that way; rather than doing just chelation this time and having to investigate all the other approaches piecemeal, later.

<www.sanoviv.com> or <http://www.thoughtfulhouse.org/>

Other group members may have ideas that suit your friend's kind of autism ?