RemedySpot.com

Zeolite connection with Lithium - Wade

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

I;'m currently using NCD for my 5 year old son, and I use it with 3 times daily, now increasing the dosage, 3 drop extra every week divided in 3 dose. He should be in full dosage next week (5dropsx3).

I wonder abt your email saying that Lithium can do something, do you mind clarifying whether lithium can interfere the zeolite absorption? Its really hard to give lithium 8-10 housr away if I give NCD 3 times a day with meal. Now I give lithium between meals, meaning 3 hours apart from each meal.

Just wondering if this zeolite can absorb other minerals if I give it together with the other mineral supplements?

Thanks in advance..

Yuliana

Re: NATURAL ANTIVIRAL/ANTIYEAST VS. VALTREX/DIFLUCAN??????

Sorry, Liz, for taking so long to reply. My family Shanghai'd me for Christmas and there were no good net facilites... Quick views of web mail misses all the important stuff.

If you can picture Zeeolite molecules being arranged: building up honeycomb - like patterns with a handy electric charge at the bottom of each cell that attracts any free molecule in for a date...

The clinoptilite honeycomb attracts metal ions.

So that we don't grab all the free essential metals from our delicate bodies the NCD is pre-loaded with magnesium and potassium, (from memory, that needs refreshing.) A heavy metal will kick it's way in and get trapped: serve it right, too, for being such a bully. The only essential metal that can do that is lithium. So take your lithium 8 - 10 hours after NCD.

It took 8 months for my brain to clear usefully. Your 5 year old will probably do better, but don't be surprised if it takes more time.

Is that clear enough or would you like pictures ?

Hi , I have a question...why does zeolite work? Over christmas break, I am going to give my 5 year old 3 drops a day for two weeks. I have noticed a big change in the past but stopped using it when my son developed pnemonia and I had to re-build his immune system, not sure if I should have removed NCD, but I was unsure at the time. Wade <georgewadeshaw (DOT) ca> wrote:

The standard Multi Level Relationship Marketing approach doesn't work very well for most of us; so I ignore it and just use what stuff helps practically: without pushing it too much. Best get NCD from Brainchild for a while to see how it works, rather than immediately getting caught up in a distributor contract that might take a year to change if it doesn't fit.

If you want deeper knowledge of the zeolite you can ask me for links or go to: Forrist Lytehaause (503)699-4925

Health and Wellness Research Institute

<www.ZeoliteAutismStudy.com>

That non-profit supports the Zeolite Autism Study. If I ever make any spare change at the business I'll set up something similar because I don't trust the governments of either of our countries to use all of our tax dollars wisely. Anybody who wants to join in could ask Forrist or look at my site: <http://www.mywaiora.com/132674>

Actually, NCD seems to be good for Aspies symptoms, anyway; so I do expect to start making a business of it.

Leaving for the Season in Europe, taking mail with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to www.brainchildnutritionals.com and you can order a single bottle there cheaper than anywhere else and they are SUPER nice folks. I think they call it “Zeolite” but it is NCD.

Chris

Where do you get NCD? Thanks

Hi Yuliana,I expect that lithium chloride would interfere by getting absorbed, but probably the heavy metals would still kick the lithium out of the molecular sieve.  I expect that that some detoxification would still go on.Only psychiatrists use lithium chloride;)  so you probably have another form for nutrition.  I have seen lithium orotate sold in health stores here in Vancouver.I'll pass this question on up to my office and see if they can break through to a scientist somewhere to get a useful answer. At least the standard answer for other essential minerals is that the NCD does not take them up,  it is preloaded not to be able to grab your life giving minerals  ( except for the Lithium ? )Hi , I;'m currently using NCD for my 5 year old son, and I use it with 3 times daily, now increasing the dosage, 3 drop extra every week divided in 3 dose. He should be in full dosage next week (5dropsx3). I wonder abt your email saying that Lithium can do something, do you mind clarifying whether lithium can interfere the zeolite absorption? Its really hard to give lithium 8-10 housr away if I give NCD 3 times a day with meal. Now I give lithium between meals, meaning 3 hours apart from each meal. Just wondering if this zeolite can absorb other minerals if I give it together with the other mineral supplements? Thanks in advance..Yuliana

Thank you ,

We now give Lithium Orotate due to his lithium level is very low, we have drop to maintenance dose of 2 drops.

If Lithium can be grabbed by zeolite, that means it reduce its efficiency for trapping the other heavy metals, correct?

If thats the case, shall I stop the lithium or shall I increase the dosage just to overcome this lithium grabbed by zeolite?

Shall we follow the dosing instruction strictly or can we adjust it more according to the kids tolerance? My son is almost 5 years and he should be on 15 drops a day divided by 3 dose.

Your opinions will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Yuliana

Re: Zeolite connection with Lithium - Wade

Hi Yuliana,

I expect that lithium chloride would interfere by getting absorbed, but probably the heavy metals would still kick the lithium out of the molecular sieve. I expect that that some detoxification would still go on.

Only psychiatrists use lithium chloride;) so you probably have another form for nutrition. I have seen lithium orotate sold in health stores here in Vancouver.

I'll pass this question on up to my office and see if they can break through to a scientist somewhere to get a useful answer.

At least the standard answer for other essential minerals is that the NCD does not take them up, it is preloaded not to be able to grab your life giving minerals ( except for the Lithium ? )

Hi ,

I;'m currently using NCD for my 5 year old son, and I use it with 3 times daily, now increasing the dosage, 3 drop extra every week divided in 3 dose. He should be in full dosage next week (5dropsx3).

I wonder abt your email saying that Lithium can do something, do you mind clarifying whether lithium can interfere the zeolite absorption? Its really hard to give lithium 8-10 housr away if I give NCD 3 times a day with meal. Now I give lithium between meals, meaning 3 hours apart from each meal.

Just wondering if this zeolite can absorb other minerals if I give it together with the other mineral supplements?

Thanks in advance..

Yuliana

Yuliana,  We got some advice which makes sense.---------------------------------------------------------Quote~Aloha ,       Thanks for the question. The answer is not really complicated, and comes in two parts. 1. The relatively small molecular size and positive charge of the lithium ion alone means that it is within the affinty range of Clinoptilolite zeolite NCD, although lithium shows up in testing to be very low in the heirarchy of affinity. Rik Deitsch, the bio-chemist who owns the patent for NCD, and who is the Chairman of the Waiora Scientific Advisory Board, suggests that there may be a risk of NCD affecting serum levels of lithium, and that those using lithium and considering NCD should be so advised. We do not have proof either way. What we do know is that ordinarily, the NCD will first remove higher affinity substances such as mercury, lead, antimony, cadmium, arsenic and aluminium, (in that order) except where the concentration of one substance is extremely high, in which case NCD seems to target the higher concentration first, even if that substance is lower on the affinity scale. 2. One of our doctors who has had some experience with using NCD with people on lithium says that she has not seen any ill effects; this is a very small sample, however, and is anecdotal rather than scientific.     The person wishing to use NCD and their prescribing physician for the lithium need to be the ones making the decision, and monitoring the results. We are not health care providers and cannot give any sort of medical advice, as you know.End Quote.SO:  I might give my own kid lithium orotate late in the evening;  then NCD early morning;  one more NCD in the afternoon.  In any case making the NCD  dose suite the child's own reaction to it.  This kind of timing should minimise any interference, which seems to be small, anyway.  I'm doing something like this for myself.Do you have any testing available to measure heavy metals excreted or essential minerals ?  That should help understand how treatment  is going as time goes by. Thank you , We now give Lithium Orotate due to his lithium level is very low, we have drop to maintenance dose of 2 drops.If Lithium can be grabbed by zeolite, that means it reduce its efficiency for trapping the other heavy metals, correct?If thats the case, shall I stop the lithium or shall I increase the dosage just to overcome this lithium grabbed by zeolite? Shall we follow the dosing instruction strictly or can we adjust it more according to the kids tolerance? My son is almost 5 years and he should be on 15 drops a day divided by 3 dose. Your opinions will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.Yuliana

Dear ,

Thanks so much for the info...

In that case, I either consider to change the dosage schedule or stop the lithium.

Question is, if the dosage for children is 5 drops 3 times daily and we change it to 7-8 drops 2 times daily, will that give bad effect cos of the higher concentration per dose at a time?

I wonder, does anyone knows about the effect on lack of lithium in the body? The lithium we measured is through hair, not blood or serum, so we are not really sure that this is representing the correct amount of lithium in the body. When I drop it from 5 drops to 2 drops for maintenance, we didnt see the different, so I might also consider to stop the lithium.

I am planning to do the urine challange metal test, but only after my son is in fulldose first. We are doing brainchild chelation programme so we want to complete it using NDF too, before doing the urine test. Its kind of tricky to do this test as my son has not yet been potty trained.

Thanks a lot..

Yuliana

Re: Zeolite connection with Lithium - Wade

Yuliana, We got some advice which makes sense.

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote~

Aloha ,

Thanks for the question. The answer is not really complicated, and comes in two parts.

1. The relatively small molecular size and positive charge of the lithium ion alone means that it is within the affinty range of Clinoptilolite zeolite NCD, although lithium shows up in testing to be very low in the heirarchy of affinity.

Rik Deitsch, the bio-chemist who owns the patent for NCD, and who is the Chairman of the Waiora Scientific Advisory Board, suggests that there may be a risk of NCD affecting serum levels of lithium, and that those using lithium and considering NCD should be so advised.

We do not have proof either way.

What we do know is that ordinarily, the NCD will first remove higher affinity substances such as mercury, lead, antimony, cadmium, arsenic and aluminium, (in that order) except where the concentration of one substance is extremely high, in which case NCD seems to target the higher concentration first, even if that substance is lower on the affinity scale.

2. One of our doctors who has had some experience with using NCD with people on lithium says that she has not seen any ill effects; this is a very small sample, however, and is anecdotal rather than scientific.

The person wishing to use NCD and their prescribing physician for the lithium need to be the ones making the decision, and monitoring the results. We are not health care providers and cannot give any sort of medical advice, as you know.

End Quote.

SO: I might give my own kid lithium orotate late in the evening; then NCD early morning; one more NCD in the afternoon. In any case making the NCD dose suite the child's own reaction to it. This kind of timing should minimise any interference, which seems to be small, anyway. I'm doing something like this for myself.

Do you have any testing available to measure heavy metals excreted or essential minerals ? That should help understand how treatment is going as time goes by.

Thank you ,

We now give Lithium Orotate due to his lithium level is very low, we have drop to maintenance dose of 2 drops.

If Lithium can be grabbed by zeolite, that means it reduce its efficiency for trapping the other heavy metals, correct?

If thats the case, shall I stop the lithium or shall I increase the dosage just to overcome this lithium grabbed by zeolite?

Shall we follow the dosing instruction strictly or can we adjust it more according to the kids tolerance? My son is almost 5 years and he should be on 15 drops a day divided by 3 dose.

Your opinions will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Yuliana