Re: cold sores and more stims

Rate this topic

Guest guest

>

> Our son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For the

last 2 weeks he's had cold

> sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened before) and

now he has a lot more

> verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate speech.

>

> Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this sound

like a viral issue? Candida?

> Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to

750mg/day in 3 doses.

>

> Thanks for the help.

>

> Don

>

My son is 5 yrs old. He has this recurrent Cold sores but every time

it happens he regresses a lot.

I have asked the Pediatrician but he does not believe me...

Since he's only been doing antivirals for 3 weeks this is a response that I would be expecting.  The antivirals are working.  This is all a part of die off (both viral and fungal) and it should stop within a few weeks.  Until then, try giving some activated charcoal (2 hours away from anything before or after) and some pain reliever.Hang in there!  It should all get better soon!CherylOur son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For the last 2 weeks he's had cold sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened before) and now he has a lot more verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate speech.Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this sound like a viral issue? Candida? Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to 750mg/day in 3 doses.Thanks for the help.Don

Has anybody noticed cold sores when stopping valtrex? This is what

happened with my son when we stopped valtrex and did OLE and virastop

(I was trying to pulse naturals with RX). Within a few days of going

back to valtrex the cold sore went away. I have not gone back to the

OLE/virastop combo and have wondered if I did the right thing by

sticking it out valtrex.

>

> > Our son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For the

> > last 2 weeks he's had cold

> > sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened before)

> > and now he has a lot more

> > verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate

speech.

> >

> > Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this sound

> > like a viral issue? Candida?

> > Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to 750mg/

> > day in 3 doses.

> >

> > Thanks for the help.

> >

> > Don

> >

> >

> >

>

This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The Valtrex caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx anti-fungals and probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think about the bacteria prevention at the time. Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex after a couple of months. My son immediately got a couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since. He also developed molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...

I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there have been a lot of negatives for my son. We finally got his bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir. Our organic acid test is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first time. It took 3 months for the kefir to work. Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a different way.

Jenn

Re: cold sores and more stims

Has anybody noticed cold sores when stopping valtrex? This is what happened with my son when we stopped valtrex and did OLE and virastop (I was trying to pulse naturals with RX). Within a few days of going back to valtrex the cold sore went away. I have not gone back to the OLE/virastop combo and have wondered if I did the right thing by sticking it out valtrex. > > > Our son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For the > > last 2 weeks he's had cold> > sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened before) > > and now he has a lot more> > verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate speech.> >> > Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this sound > > like a viral issue? Candida?> > Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to 750mg/ > > day in 3 doses.> >> > Thanks for the help.> >> > Don> >> >> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Jenn,

The same thing

happened to my son with Valtrex. We had great gains but near the end of

the 3rd month he started to develop Molluscum. We had to

remove the valtrex due to complete gut issues, yeast, bacteria and the diflucan

caused raised liver enzymes, and once he was done with the valtrex the whole

family got patches of Molluscum. Where did you read that people who come

off valtrex get Molluscum? -

From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Palmer

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008

8:58 AM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Re:

cold sores and more stims

This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The

Valtrex caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx

anti-fungals and probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think about the

bacteria prevention at the time. Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex

after a couple of months. My son immediately got a couple of cold sores

that went away after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since. He

also developed molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different

type of virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and

molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...

I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex,

there have been a lot of negatives for my son. We finally got his

bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and

homemade young coconut kefir. Our organic acid test is absolutely normal

for yeast and bacteria for the very first time. It took 3 months for the kefir

to work. Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a

different way.

Jenn

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Yahoo! Search.

To me, the first thing that comes to my mind is that you stopped the Valtrex too soon and that's why you saw cold sores.  Antivirals work by inhibiting replication and if you stop too soon, replication will continue.Please keep in mind that I'm no doctor and this is just my first thought that I would think of if this happened to me.  I don't really know if this is the right answer.CherylHas anybody noticed cold sores when stopping valtrex? This is what happened with my son when we stopped valtrex and did OLE and virastop (I was trying to pulse naturals with RX). Within a few days of going back to valtrex the cold sore went away. I have not gone back to the OLE/virastop combo and have wondered if I did the right thing by sticking it out valtrex. > > > Our son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For the > > last 2 weeks he's had cold> > sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened before) > > and now he has a lot more> > verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate speech.> >> > Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this sound > > like a viral issue? Candida?> > Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to 750mg/ > > day in 3 doses.> >> > Thanks for the help.> >> > Don> >> >> >>

Couple of things:First thing, if you were having bacterial issues, then I would think that would heavily contribute to high yeast.  The second thing, it's possible that Valtrex simply wasn't the right antiviral for your son.  Something many people and DAN's don't seem to see is that Valtrex isn't the only antiviral out there.  We've gone through 3 antivirals and even though we saw gains with Valtrex and Famvir, the one that really did the trick on the viruses for us was Zovirax.  Just like any other therapy, you need to keep trying until you find the right one that does *everything*.On the liver enzymes:  If a particular antifungal raises liver enzymes, I would stop it until the enzymes return to normal and then try another antifungal and monitor closely to see if it continues.I don't mean to imply by this that naturals are not as good.  That's not what I'm saying at all.  I'm just saying that if you need an Rx, then treat the Rx just like you would naturals, find the right one for your child and don't assume that one is equal to another because they all work differently.CherylThis happened to us when we went off of Valtrex.  The Valtrex caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx anti-fungals and probiotics.  The DAN doc and I didn't think about the bacteria prevention at the time.  Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex after a couple of months.  My son immediately got a couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since.  He also developed molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of virus.  I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and molluscum when they go off of it.  I'm not sure why... I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there have been a lot of negatives for my son.  We finally got his bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir.  Our organic acid test is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first time.  It took 3 months for the kefir to work.  Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a different way. Jenn Re: cold sores and more stimsHas anybody noticed cold sores when stopping valtrex? This is whathappened with my son when we stopped valtrex and did OLE and virastop (I was trying to pulse naturals with RX). Within a few days of going back to valtrex the cold sore went away. I have not gone back to the OLE/virastop combo and have wondered if I did the right thing by sticking it out valtrex. > > > Our son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For the> > last 2 weeks he's had cold> > sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened before) > > and now he has a lot more> > verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate speech.> >> > Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this sound> > like a viral issue? Candida?> > Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to 750mg/ > > day in 3 doses.> >> > Thanks for the help.> >> > Don> >> >> >>Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

I found some of the information by doing a search in the group archives, and I know I spent a day pouring over anything I could find on the Internet. Have you gotten rid of the Mollucsum?

Jenn

Re: Re: cold sores and more stims

This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The Valtrex caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx anti-fungals and probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think about the bacteria prevention at the time. Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex after a couple of months. My son immediately got a couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since. He also developed molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...

I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there have been a lot of negatives for my son. We finally got his bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir. Our organic acid test is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first time. It took 3 months for the kefir to work. Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a different way.

Jenn

I know I kind of responded to this one in the reply that I posted Jenn, sorry I really wasn't paying attention, I just read them all and then hit reply to anyone.  Sorry if I've confused anyone!But I had another thought, I never knew what Molluscum looked like so I looked it up and lo and behold, I have seen it before.  I don't know if Valtrex affects that particular virus although I would assume that it does since people are getting it when stopping it but I wanted to say that it's exactly what my nephew had and it went away with Lysine.  Given both of those things, I come back to the idea that it's possible you needed a different antiviral.  I think 3 months is a bit long to see it as a die off reaction but anything is possible, I suppose.  CherylJenn,     The same thing happened to my son with Valtrex.  We had great gains but near the end of the 3rd month he started to develop Molluscum.  We had to remove the valtrex due to complete gut issues, yeast, bacteria and the diflucan caused raised liver enzymes, and once he was done with the valtrex the whole family got patches of Molluscum.  Where did you read that people who come off valtrex get Molluscum?  - From: mb12 valtrex  [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of  PalmerSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:58 AMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: Re: Re: cold sores and more stims This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex.  The Valtrex caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx anti-fungals and probiotics.  The DAN doc and I didn't think about the bacteria prevention at the time.  Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex after a couple of months.  My son immediately got a couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since.  He also developed molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of virus.  I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and molluscum when they go off of it.  I'm not sure why... I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there have been a lot of negatives for my son.  We finally got his bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir.  Our organic acid test is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first time.  It took 3 months for the kefir to work.  Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a different way. Jenn Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

yes I agree, my son got moluscum and impetigo after valtrex,

moluscus are very hard to treat.

Sac Boulardi won´t work being on rx antifungal.

Being on atx along with valtrex and antifungal seems a better team

to me. Abx helped a lot with skin issues, gut infections and

behavior,stims.

> >

> > > Our son has been doing valtrex and diflucan for 3 weeks. For

the

> > > last 2 weeks he's had cold

> > > sores on the corners of his mouth (this has not happened

before)

> > > and now he has a lot more

> > > verbal stims, hand biting, and less focused, less appropriate

> speech.

> > >

> > > Anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Does this

sound

> > > like a viral issue? Candida?

> > > Should we make any adjustments? We've upped the valtrex to

750mg/

> > > day in 3 doses.

> > >

> > > Thanks for the help.

> > >

> > > Don

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

>

We haven’t had him on Valtrex for

well over a year and there’s still a tiny bit left on him. One or

two bumps, they said it could last 2 years. I still have some on my

face. Just looks like I’m aging, LOL!! I use coconut oil, tea

tree, etc and can’t get rid of it. I’ve taken OLE orally as

well. I think I might try Lysine for myself since I just put CJ on it a

couple of months ago and it’s diminished a lot since. No one else

would notice these bumps, at this point they are skin colored and just barely

raised. They were much worse a year ago. -

mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Palmer

Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008

10:35 AM

To: mb12 valtrex

Subject: Re: Re:

I found some of the information by doing a search in the

group archives, and I know I spent a day pouring over anything I could find on

the Internet. Have you gotten rid of the Mollucsum?

Jenn

Re: Re:

This

happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The Valtrex caused major

candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx anti-fungals and

probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think about the bacteria prevention

at the time. Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex after a couple of

months. My son immediately got a couple of cold sores that went away

after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since. He also developed

molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of

virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and

molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...

I will say

that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there have been a lot of

negatives for my son. We finally got his bacteria and candida issues

under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and homemade young coconut

kefir. Our organic acid test is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria

for the very first time. It took 3 months for the kefir to

work. Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a

different way.

Jenn

Looking for last

minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find

them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Lysine worked *very* well for my nephew.  Before he started the Lysine you could see daily how much larger the wart would be and then never went away.  Immediately after starting the Lysine it started getting smaller and smaller until it just disappeared.  Definitely give it a try.CherylWe haven’t had him on Valtrex for well over a year and there’s still a tiny bit left on him.  One or two bumps, they said it could last 2 years.  I still have some on my face.  Just looks like I’m aging, LOL!!  I use coconut oil, tea tree, etc and can’t get rid of it.  I’ve taken OLE orally as well.  I think I might try Lysine for myself since I just put CJ on it a couple of months ago and it’s diminished a lot since.  No one else would notice these bumps, at this point they are skin colored and just barely raised.  They were much worse a year ago.   - From: mb12 valtrex [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of  PalmerSent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:35 AMTo: mb12 valtrex Subject: Re: Re: cold sores and more stims I found some of the information by doing a search in the group archives, and I know I spent a day pouring over anything I could find on the Internet.  Have you gotten rid of the Mollucsum? Jenn Re: Re: cold sores and more stims This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex.  The Valtrex caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on Rx anti-fungals and probiotics.  The DAN doc and I didn't think about the bacteria prevention at the time.  Anyway, we had to get off of Valtrex after a couple of months.  My son immediately got a couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he hasn't really had any since.  He also developed molluscum contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of virus.  I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and molluscum when they go off of it.  I'm not sure why... I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there have been a lot of negatives for my son.  We finally got his bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir.  Our organic acid test is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first time.  It took 3 months for the kefir to work.  Don't discount the naturals, it just may be working in a different way. Jenn Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.  Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Do you know what Lysine dosage he was given? Is it taken orally? I

just recently noticed some very small, skin colored growths on my

sons cheek. I am wonderdering if this is Molluscum. I'd like to

deal with it before it gets worse.

>

> >

> > We haven't had him on Valtrex for well over a year and there's

> > still a tiny bit left on him. One or two bumps, they said it

could

> > last 2 years. I still have some on my face. Just looks like

I'm

> > aging, LOL!! I use coconut oil, tea tree, etc and can't get rid

of

> > it. I've taken OLE orally as well. I think I might try Lysine

for

> > myself since I just put CJ on it a couple of months ago and

it's

> > diminished a lot since. No one else would notice these bumps,

at

> > this point they are skin colored and just barely raised. They

were

> > much worse a year ago. -

> >

> >

> >

> > From: mb12 valtrex

> > [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Palmer

> > Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:35 AM

> > To: mb12 valtrex

> > Subject: Re: Re: cold sores and more stims

> >

> >

> >

> > I found some of the information by doing a search in the group

> > archives, and I know I spent a day pouring over anything I

could

> > find on the Internet. Have you gotten rid of the Mollucsum?

> >

> >

> >

> > Jenn

> >

> > Re: Re: cold sores and more stims

> >

> >

> >

> > This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The Valtrex

> > caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were

on

> > Rx anti-fungals and probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think

> > about the bacteria prevention at the time. Anyway, we had to

get

> > off of Valtrex after a couple of months. My son immediately got

a

> > couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he

> > hasn't really had any since. He also developed molluscum

> > contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type

of

> > virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts

and

> > molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...

> >

> >

> >

> > I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex,

there

> > have been a lot of negatives for my son. We finally got his

> > bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc

> > Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir. Our organic acid

test

> > is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first

> > time. It took 3 months for the kefir to work. Don't discount

the

> > naturals, it just may be working in a different way.

> >

> >

> >

> > Jenn

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo!

> > Search.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Yahoo!

> > Search.

> >

> >

> >

>

He was 16 at the time so he was just following the directions on the bottle.  I would start out with probably half the dose on the directions and work your way up from there if you need to.CherylDo you know what Lysine dosage he was given? Is it taken orally? I just recently noticed some very small, skin colored growths on my sons cheek. I am wonderdering if this is Molluscum. I'd like to deal with it before it gets worse.> > >> > We haven't had him on Valtrex for well over a year and there's > > still a tiny bit left on him. One or two bumps, they said it could > > last 2 years. I still have some on my face. Just looks like I'm > > aging, LOL!! I use coconut oil, tea tree, etc and can't get rid of > > it. I've taken OLE orally as well. I think I might try Lysine for > > myself since I just put CJ on it a couple of months ago and it's > > diminished a lot since. No one else would notice these bumps, at > > this point they are skin colored and just barely raised. They were > > much worse a year ago. -> >> >> >> > From: mb12 valtrex  > > [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Palmer> > Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:35 AM> > To: mb12 valtrex > > Subject: Re: Re: cold sores and more stims> >> >> >> > I found some of the information by doing a search in the group > > archives, and I know I spent a day pouring over anything I could > > find on the Internet. Have you gotten rid of the Mollucsum?> >> >> >> > Jenn> >> > Re: Re: cold sores and more stims> >> >> >> > This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The Valtrex > > caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on > > Rx anti-fungals and probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think > > about the bacteria prevention at the time. Anyway, we had to get > > off of Valtrex after a couple of months. My son immediately got a > > couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he > > hasn't really had any since. He also developed molluscum > > contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of > > virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and > > molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...> >> >> >> > I will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there > > have been a lot of negatives for my son. We finally got his > > bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc > > Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir. Our organic acid test > > is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first > > time. It took 3 months for the kefir to work. Don't discount the > > naturals, it just may be working in a different way.> >> >> >> > Jenn> >> >> >> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > > Search.> >> >> >> >> >> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > > Search.> >> >> >>

What else is Lysine used for...I've seen it posted many times for cold sores? Does it help anything else?Cheryl Lowrance wrote: He was 16 at the time so he was just following the directions on the bottle. I would start out with probably half the dose on the directions and work your way up from there if you need to. Cheryl Do you know what Lysine dosage he was given? Is it taken orally? I just recently noticed some very small, skin colored growths on my sons cheek. I am wonderdering if this is Molluscum. I'd like to deal with it before it gets worse.> > >> > We

haven't had him on Valtrex for well over a year and there's > > still a tiny bit left on him. One or two bumps, they said it could > > last 2 years. I still have some on my face. Just looks like I'm > > aging, LOL!! I use coconut oil, tea tree, etc and can't get rid of > > it. I've taken OLE orally as well. I think I might try Lysine for > > myself since I just put CJ on it a couple of months ago and it's > > diminished a lot since. No one else would notice these bumps, at > > this point they are skin colored and just barely raised. They were > > much worse a year ago. -> >> >> >> > From: mb12 valtrex > > [mailto:mb12 valtrex ] On Behalf Of Palmer> > Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 10:35 AM> > To: mb12 valtrex > > Subject: Re: Re: cold sores and more stims> >> >> >> > I found some of the information by doing a search in the group > > archives, and I know I spent a day pouring over anything I could > > find on the Internet. Have you gotten rid of the Mollucsum?> >> >> >> > Jenn> >> > Re: Re: cold sores and more stims> >> >> >> > This happened to us when we went off of Valtrex. The Valtrex > > caused major candida and clostridia problems even though we were on > > Rx anti-fungals and probiotics. The DAN doc and I didn't think > > about the bacteria prevention at the time. Anyway, we had to get > > off of Valtrex after a couple of months. My son immediately got a > > couple of cold sores that went away after about a week, and he > > hasn't really had any since. He also developed molluscum > > contagiosum - kind of looks like warts, but is a different type of > > virus. I have read that many people who use Valtrex get warts and > > molluscum when they go off of it. I'm not sure why...> >> >> >> > I

will say that even though we saw some gains with Valtrex, there > > have been a lot of negatives for my son. We finally got his > > bacteria and candida issues under control with naturals - Sacc > > Boulardii and homemade young coconut kefir. Our organic acid test > > is absolutely normal for yeast and bacteria for the very first > > time. It took 3 months for the kefir to work. Don't discount the > > naturals, it just may be working in a different way.> >> >>

>> > Jenn> >> >> >> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > > Search.> >> >> >> >> >> > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! > > Search.> >> >> >>