RemedySpot.com

Updated photos of me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

If you would like to view my recently updated pics please check out the photo albumn on the saline site, click on photos then find the folder named 15month update.

Please keep in mind two things when viewing my pics, one is that I have allot of stretch marks, these give my breasts a somewhat wrinkly look, it has nothing to do with my surgery at all, these were there long before implants or explant and are from my pregnancy almost 10 years ago.

There is one photo I took that is very very close up and in bright light, so that you can see my scars that are around my areola and runn down to the crease, they are white and really unless you are this close to me, you would not know they were even there, also remember that I had very saggy breasts so they really are qutie an improvement, but no they are not perfect, however, Feng did the best she could do with my breasts, and the incisions are awesome.

I guess god blessed me with hair and and great butt, but left me out of the boobie department, ya know what I am so confident in the way I look I am thrilled that my boobs look this good.

Love