RemedySpot.com

Re: What is muscle testing, HCL, and what enzymes for heavy meat consumption?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi! I would remove the apples altogether, but I think someone wrote that Golden Delicious were o.k. (???). My son isn't allowed any fruit unless it's pears. We offer plenty of vegetables at each meal and because he loves eggs, he gets a bite of egg for every bite of veggie he eats. He requires supervision of course and it's time consuming but that's the only way he'll eat the veggies. Otherwise he would eat eggs or chicken pancakes and nothing else. We use Maximum Spectrum EnZym-Complete from Kirkman. It's relatively new and recommended for the SCD diet. We like it so far very much. It's made a difference with his stools. Also, you can give him Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid if you're worried about ammonia due to the high meat intake. I get mine from Kirkman as well. Stéphanie

B.diatplay wrote: My son loves chicken and eats little else - which is a real problem. The only other food is craves all the time is fruits, esp apples, raw and peeled. THere are yeast isues so we have to limit his fruits. He has stomache bloating and also insomnia...hence the posting of this at 4 am. He is on Diflucan and Valtrex...but I think the yeast is back and I do not know what to do next. Advice anyone? HELP!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

apples are all no no's if fighting yeast

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

Re: What is muscle testing, HCL, and what enzymes for heavy meat consumption?

Hi!

I would remove the apples altogether, but I think someone wrote that Golden Delicious were o.k. (???). My son isn't allowed any fruit unless it's pears.

We offer plenty of vegetables at each meal and because he loves eggs, he gets a bite of egg for every bite of veggie he eats. He requires supervision of course and it's time consuming but that's the only way he'll eat the veggies. Otherwise he would eat eggs or chicken pancakes and nothing else.

We use Maximum Spectrum EnZym-Complete from Kirkman. It's relatively new and recommended for the SCD diet. We like it so far very much. It's made a difference with his stools. Also, you can give him Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid if you're worried about ammonia due to the high meat intake. I get mine from Kirkman as well.

Stéphanie B.diatplay <diatplay> wrote:

My son loves chicken and eats little else - which is a real problem. The only other food is craves all the time is fruits, esp apples, raw and peeled. THere are yeast isues so we have to limit his fruits. He has stomache bloating and also insomnia...hence the posting of this at 4 am. He is on Diflucan and Valtrex...but I think the yeast is back and I do not know what to do next. Advice anyone? HELP!

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

if he is craving those those things you are right he has yeast issues, you can stop feeding him yeast feeders so it stops growing and that will help, gse and biotin and high dose probotics as well. no apples, fruits ect pears, blueberries, blackberries, raspeberries, and cranberries, lemon and limes should be safe as well. he or she may also benifit from no phenol as it fights yeast issues and would help if the lack of sleep is from phenol issues

Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking

What is muscle testing, HCL, and what enzymes for heavy meat consumption?

My son loves chicken and eats little else - which is a real problem. The only other food is craves all the time is fruits, esp apples, raw and peeled. THere are yeast isues so we have to limit his fruits. He has stomache bloating and also insomnia...hence the posting of this at 4 am. He is on Diflucan and Valtrex...but I think the yeast is back and I do not know what to do next. Advice anyone? HELP!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

I forgot to mention that we also use Phenol Assist from Kirkman along with the EnZym Complete and we really like it. He never has undigested veggies in his diapers since we started using it. Stéphanie B.Christel King wrote: if he is craving those those things you are right he has yeast issues, you can stop feeding him yeast feeders so it stops growing and that will help, gse and biotin and high dose probotics as well. no apples, fruits

ect pears, blueberries, blackberries, raspeberries, and cranberries, lemon and limes should be safe as well. he or she may also benifit from no phenol as it fights yeast issues and would help if the lack of sleep is from phenol issues Recovering from Autism is a marathon NOT a sprint, but FULLY possible! Read more about it on my Blogs athttp://www.myspace.com/christelking What is muscle testing, HCL, and what enzymes for heavy meat consumption? My son loves chicken and eats little else - which is a real problem. The only other food is craves all the time is fruits, esp apples, raw and peeled. THere are yeast isues so we have to limit his fruits. He has stomache bloating and also insomnia...hence the posting of this at 4 am. He is on Diflucan and Valtrex...but I think the yeast is back and I do not know what to do next. Advice anyone? HELP! No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.0/1218 - Release Date: 1/10/2008 1:32 PM

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.