RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: fever - temp 103.5.....if not Tylenol, then what?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What's important to know is that if it's a high fever like 103 and above or in that range, if a fever that makes a child very uncomfortable, if it's a fever that hangs on--and you have tried other means such as a tepid bath to bring it down and it doesn't work--you should give something to bring it down--and motrin will not give a stomach problem with using it a few times during illness. good luck maurinediatplay wrote: I do not know that it is...I was told that it gives stomache ulcers...but not from

someone on this list. Is a fever helping him by killing a virus...or do we want to bring it down ASAP? Thanks. Calcium worked for my daughter the other day...not so my son tonight. > His fever is still high. We started Nizoral two days ago, but I do not > think this is die off since there is a stomache virus going around. He > has a fever, a rash that comes and goes, and I am a bit frightened that > it could be liver stress....how DOES one know?!> > What can I give for a fever if Tylenol and Motrin are off limits? Di> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a

better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.