RemedySpot.com

Re: B12 Deficient?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You may want to research on this.. I read somewhere that some children , even when on the shots, are low. For some reason there body doesnt absorb/utilize it correctly. How was his iron? My son had a blood test that said iron level was good but we also did a ferritin test ( body stores of iron ) and he was really anemic. The shiners are finally going away after upping his hemme iron. Iron is not well absorbed in things like spinach. Might want to look into these things. I have no help with viral... Havn't gotten there yet ourselves sorry

B12 Deficient?

My son's red blood cell elements test came back B12 deficient. We have been ginving him MB12 for several months now. We started with the shots then switched to spray. I don't understand how he can be deficient. Maybe we should try the other forms of B12. Been doing SCD for a couple of months now. Doing better. Eye contact, awareness, speech, all better. Stims are almost nill. There is still something missing. I know he needs B12. My son was diagnosed with Roseola at 15 months. He broke out in the Roseola rash after fever, but after that went away; he broke out in hives. He contracted another virus sometime after that and broke out in hives again. I have not had a viral titer test done. But I'm wondering if my son is a viral kid. I have not done the mycel. vit. A protcol. I read so many things that sound like my

son's issues. I don't know what to try next. Don't know if dark circles under the eyes are bacteria or infection. The more I read, the more confused and frustrated I get. I'm not a Doctor. I don't know what half of this stuff means. Why can't someone just tell me what is wrong with my son so I can fix it. Today is his 5th birthday and I wish more than anything in this world that I could just make him better. That would be the best birthday present ever!!

Amy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

Our son's iron was extremely low, so was zinc. Supplementing with both (ferrous Sulfate). Not sure if ferritin test was done or not. We see DAN! Dr. on the 7th. What is hemme iron? Thank you so much for your response.

B12 Deficient?

My son's red blood cell elements test came back B12 deficient. We have been ginving him MB12 for several months now. We started with the shots then switched to spray. I don't understand how he can be deficient. Maybe we should try the other forms of B12. Been doing SCD for a couple of months now. Doing better. Eye contact, awareness, speech, all better. Stims are almost nill. There is still something missing. I know he needs B12. My son was diagnosed with Roseola at 15 months. He broke out in the Roseola rash after fever, but after that went away; he broke out in hives. He contracted another virus sometime after that and broke out in hives again. I have not had a viral titer test done. But I'm wondering if my son is a viral kid. I have not done the mycel. vit. A protcol. I read so many things that sound like my

son's issues. I don't know what to try next. Don't know if dark circles under the eyes are bacteria or infection. The more I read, the more confused and frustrated I get. I'm not a Doctor. I don't know what half of this stuff means. Why can't someone just tell me what is wrong with my son so I can fix it. Today is his 5th birthday and I wish more than anything in this world that I could just make him better. That would be the best birthday present ever!!

Amy

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

I'd look at www.drneubrander.com for info

>

> My son's red blood cell elements test came back B12 deficient. We

have been ginving him MB12 for several months now. We started with

the shots then switched to spray. I don't understand how he can be

deficient. Maybe we should try the other forms of B12. Been doing

SCD for a couple of months now. Doing better. Eye contact,

awareness, speech, all better. Stims are almost nill. There is

still something missing. I know he needs B12. My son was diagnosed

with Roseola at 15 months. He broke out in the Roseola rash after

fever, but after that went away; he broke out in hives. He

contracted another virus sometime after that and broke out in hives

again. I have not had a viral titer test done. But I'm wondering

if my son is a viral kid. I have not done the mycel. vit. A

protcol. I read so many things that sound like my son's issues. I

don't know what to try next. Don't know if dark circles under the

eyes are bacteria or infection. The

> more I read, the more confused and frustrated I get. I'm not a

Doctor. I don't know what half of this stuff means. Why can't

someone just tell me what is wrong with my son so I can fix it.

Today is his 5th birthday and I wish more than anything in this

world that I could just make him better. That would be the best

birthday present ever!!

>

> Amy

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page.

> http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

>