RemedySpot.com

St. 's Wort is contraindicated for Bipolar & info on Lysine doses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ....

Just a word of caution... if you think you may have any bipolar tendencies..rather than just depression..

St. 's wort is known to trigger manic epeisodes... I know two people this happended to...when they

thought it was depression and turned out to be bipolar instead. It's also discussed in Rosses MOOD Cure book.

Before using MB12 nasal spray for myself and family... we used the 10 amino acids recommended on pages

120 & 121 of the Diet Cure BOOK by Ross... also author of the MOOD Cure.

They included, 5HTP, Tryptophan, GABA, and seven more... The first day we used MB12 nasal spray with 1250mcg of MB12 and 300 Mcg of folinic acid... WE NO LONGER needed 97 % of those 10 aminos...per muscle testing. .

so it eliminated the need for many of the aminos.... Maybe the spray would be helpful if you haven't tried it.?

After 20 months of using the spray... I rarely need any extra aminos...per muscle testing except for LYSINE...

Lysine helps GREATLY with CA absorption, helps fight Herpes virus, and increases secretin...( =STOPS OUR BLOATING feelings) just to name a few things...

Therapeuatic doses are generally high for ASD and Spectrum conditions.... often between 3000-5000 mgs.----

per muscle testing for us.... and I noticed Vera used to post those amts... for her YOUNG ASD son as well.

(----AS I recall someone asked about Lysine doses..in the past few days.)

Also....I can't empasize how Important Lysine has been for helping breakouts from chelation as we detox using LW Glutathione booster patches and LW Carnosine booster patches.. as well as activated Charcoal.

Bumps just disappear soon after ...and will halt or prevent them if caught in time....

I notice when I eat -----high oxalate foods ------I need more Lysine per muscle testing.

Hope that helps,

Sue :)

Re: Gabby-Best/easiest way to boost serotonin, GABA, Norepi....

Posted by: "w3m1@..." w3m1@... jcnym

Wed Jan 9, 2008 5:06 pm (PST)

Hi Gabby,I just started 5HTP for myself. Do you know what dose an adult would take and can you combine it with the St. 's Wort. Thanks. Re:Best/easiest way to boost serotonin, GABA, Norepi....St. 's Wort along with 5HTP for Serotonin and Anxiety... and about GABA, I supplement it because my children do not? have enzymes that transform Glutamate in to GABA?... Love, Gabby. :0)__________________________________________________________More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail ! - http://webmail.aol.com