RemedySpot.com

Re: Biofilm - quick question,

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I don't know about anyone else under another DAN! doctor. But, I signed a consent to not post details on email forums since the protocol is so young, which makes me feel just awful when I see posts of Moms who just want to help their kids. That's why I usually post to you guys. I feel for you! Maybe someone else has more knowledge and freedom to explain. There is a post on this group a few months back (October I think) that Dr. Usman sent out explaining the protocol. You can search Usman and biofilm and should find it. It is a treatment plan that causes dynamic change in the child. I need a lot of supervision from my son's doc's practice in order to keep him comfortable. So, you may want to find DAN! supervision for this. I know that is not always easy to find...I wish you the best. As I have posted in the past, if I get clearance to post details, I will. But, I do not have the

confidence that I could advise appropriate changes in the protocol as the body changes. So, it is a pretty tricky protocol to bounce off of other parents...at least in my case.

Take Care and Good Luck!!!

~

Re: Biofilm - quick question

Can someone post the biofilm protocol please, I am in NZ and would like to try this out with our child etcmaryOn 20/1/08 9:25 AM, "rjkaa" <lainieksbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

I have been following the biofilm protocol. Just wanted to double check that in step 2, you can do that with food. I know step 1 is on an empty stomach.Thanks so much.Lainie

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Thanks we are under two DAN doctors here in NZ, but not sure that they have the latest from Dr Usman – could you post it off site

maryhe@... – our child is 13 years and has made great progress over the last few years, he is very stable but has some remaining cycling issues which this may just get him off the merry go round of yeasty gut things -

Cheers

I don't know about anyone else under another DAN! doctor. But, I signed a consent to not post details on email forums since the protocol is so young, which makes me feel just awful when I see posts of Moms who just want to help their kids. That's why I usually post to you guys. I feel for you! Maybe someone else has more knowledge and freedom to explain. There is a post on this group a few months back (October I think) that Dr. Usman sent out explaining the protocol. You can search Usman and biofilm and should find it. It is a treatment plan that causes dynamic change in the child. I need a lot of supervision from my son's doc's practice in order to keep him comfortable. So, you may want to find DAN! supervision for this. I know that is not always easy to find...I wish you the best. As I have posted in the past, if I get clearance to post details, I will. But, I do not have the confidence that I could advise appropriate changes in the protocol as the body changes. So, it is a pretty tricky protocol to bounce off of other parents...at least in my case.

Take Care and Good Luck!!!

~

Re: Biofilm - quick question

Can someone post the biofilm protocol please, I am in NZ and would like to try this out with our child etc

mary

On 20/1/08 9:25 AM, " rjkaa " <lainieksbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

I have been following the biofilm protocol. Just wanted to double

check that in step 2, you can do that with food. I know step 1 is on

an empty stomach.

Thanks so much.

Lainie

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>